• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

Look that:

Knight lvl 255 , 10 magic , 108 skill - exori gran hit max like ~900
Palladin lvl 220 , 20+ magic ~ , 98 skill - mas san hit max like ~1100

so pally dmg so much ... or increase kina attk

Don't make ek's atk higher again rofl change their healing to some more if your gonna change anything

You can move(with your mouse) players in TP's, thats how I died 1 time, it realy sux. Someone moved me in TP while i was afk, and then too Cycs and killed me, his name was Lixun, he did it with more people... hope you will fix it, too bad you don't answer in-game;(, you need some better GM's.

271 - 300lvl = 8x
301 - 350lvl = 5x

Got 5x exp now if I do !serverinfo... but im still level 283.

You can move(with your mouse) players in TP's, thats how I died 1 time, it realy sux. Someone moved me in TP while i was afk, and then too Cycs and killed me, his name was Lixun, he did it with more people... hope you will fix it, too bad you don't answer in-game;(, you need some better GM's.

This will be fixed.

Better GM's? Most of properly asked questions in help channel or rule volations are answered(we can't answer them all since we have lack of time). But I guess you are just another spamming kid, who is trying to contact us via PM's, that's your fault. Also I always answer questions asked on forum.

Lol yeah i know you answer questions on the forum thats why i wrote it here too, but you were giving people warnings and ban's, and such, and typing some things, that means that you are active, and you still didn't gave any answer, you could atleast told me that you were busy with something lol.. or that you can get help in help channel lolz

Lol yeah i know you answer questions on the forum thats why i wrote it here too, but you were giving people warnings and ban's, and such, and typing some things, that means that you are active, and you still didn't gave any answer, you could atleast told me that you were busy with something lol.. or that you can get help in help channel lolz

I have wrote it tons of times on website, that you need to use ctrl+r or help channel to contact us, PMs are ignored. ITS EVEN AS LOGIN MESSAGE!! GOSH!!! Yet another kid who needs to learn read.

ofc im a kid lol, i play tibia... and like i bother to read the login message lol

damn you Richux, you need just to fucking answer it, it is a HUGE bug, I didnt had AOL because I was killed and standing AFK in temple and didnt bought an AOL, and then someone just moved me into a tp and killed me, and I lost everything I got, so THIS IS A FUCKING HUGE BUG AND NOT A KID THAT SPAM YOU IDIOT!!

damn you Richux, you need just to fucking answer it, it is a HUGE bug, I didnt had AOL because I was killed and standing AFK in temple and didnt bought an AOL, and then someone just moved me into a tp and killed me, and I lost everything I got, so THIS IS A FUCKING HUGE BUG AND NOT A KID THAT SPAM YOU IDIOT!!

As I said in previous posts, it will be fixed and I already know about it. Why do you keep spamming here?

LOL? Crying? Spamming? He isn't crying and spamming, he is reporting a HUGE bug, that you need to fix, everybody gets killed.. or you can't just resist that its that huge and you can't fix it, or you are just fucking lazy and dont do anything for players, since you already could have fix it in this time

LOL? Crying? Spamming? He isn't crying and spamming, he is reporting a HUGE bug, that you need to fix, everybody gets killed.. or you can't just resist that its that huge and you can't fix it, or you are just fucking lazy and dont do anything for players, since you already could have fix it in this time

are you retarted or what? I confirmed the bug a page before, but you still keep spamming.

you confirmed it, but did you fix it?

It takes time to fix things. But you won't understand it anyways. I will stop responding to your posts since ur just brainless and I am wasting my time. Stop spamming this thread, because it was made for bug reports, not for flaming, crying and spamming. Make another one and spam there as much as you want.

Lol just put a teleport, or a stair there, instead of a stupid ball

So I died on my Ek I lose my BP. then after dead I tried to buy Bless and NPC said that I've got bless already o_O From important things there was only 2 x softs. So I Don't care. but idk if u can Check Somewhere what was that ;o !?

Lady Vax < name of my EK. So Check in Config or somewhere.

Yours Sushi~

Back