• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

yea gm it would be nice if u can Check Somewhere what was that

even tho from important things was luckily only 2x softs

I posted this on wrong section so here it goes!

When you are in temple, and afk'ing, you can be pushed into teleport for monsters, then into some other TP, example Cyclops TP.
Then you can be pushed outside this one, and get killed. I dont think it should be that way :)

Chill if you fix it! :)

I posted this on wrong section so here it goes!

When you are in temple, and afk'ing, you can be pushed into teleport for monsters, then into some other TP, example Cyclops TP.
Then you can be pushed outside this one, and get killed. I dont think it should be that way :)

Chill if you fix it! :)

known issue, will fix it asap.

Gms I Cant Hunt....
All Moments I Star Killing Monsters I Got A Bug..
That i Can't Heal
Can't Atack
Can't Talk or Relog.
just can die what is that?am i supposed to spent all my time on mlvling?

Gms I Cant Hunt....
All Moments I Star Killing Monsters I Got A Bug..
That i Can't Heal
Can't Atack
Can't Talk or Relog.
just can die what is that?am i supposed to spent all my time on mlvling?

strange, usually happens for players that use bot.

Bug.

and i tgouht was that 2 so i re-installed tibia and see if it could be of i using it on global. but wasnt .. same thing

Richux alrady ryed all re-installed tibia,erased all bots , scanned my computer and keep getting that bug can u PLS help me man?
im getting crazy and i will stop playing if i cant get out with that bugs
=\
lost 7 lvls today cause of that.
and cant get it back cause i cant hunt :( Pls~! help me im desesperated

Dunno if it's known yet, but here it goes.

New inf spawn, at one of the houses. You can't enter cuz there's a black sqm blocking oO.

EDIT:

By walking a few sqm I found out that wasnt the only house with the same bug ;P.

Last edited:
Dunno if it's known yet, but here it goes.

New inf spawn, at one of the houses. You can't enter cuz there's a black sqm blocking oO.

EDIT:

By walking a few sqm I found out that wasnt the only house with the same bug ;P.

thank you.

Richux alrady ryed all re-installed tibia,erased all bots , scanned my computer and keep getting that bug can u PLS help me man?
im getting crazy and i will stop playing if i cant get out with that bugs
=\
lost 7 lvls today cause of that.
and cant get it back cause i cant hunt :( Pls~! help me im desesperated

This is thread where people report server bugs, not your personal problems.

are you retarted or what? I confirmed the bug a page before, but you still keep spamming.

No offense mate, but... I just thought it was funny that you misspelled the word retarded.

Retard!

Joke xD..

No offense mate, but... I just thought it was funny that you misspelled the word retarded.

Retard!

Joke xD..

damit I always thought it's - retarted :D :D just checked on google and yeah, it's - retarded. my fail. Thx for info. ;dd

Why dont you fix poi entrace?

And the npc's? function on creature disappear or focus module isnt working

Last edited:
Hey, Mynaw Gang Bang here change my name back to Rynaw Gang Bang.
And my rl freind Abu Hassan was Hynaw Gang Bang . please change it

warlocks dont drop lightning set
and if you die with blessings and without an aol you somethimes loose stuff mayby you could change that
loocmai

Back