• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

why i got frag for lvl 8 and lower lvl 150? it is bug! we cant spam ue because one little 90 lvl come and we kill he and frag wtf?

if a guy below level 150 has pz lock, for instance he has attacked a skulled player, the frag still counts, so just dont kill low levels?

Ontopic: You can use ultimate healing rune on long distance to heal other people, but with the donate uh this only works standing next to the person you want to heal. I dont know if this is the purpose, but it seemed a bit of a bug to me.

Blazey Blaze U know what I'm bored of all kids from this ot. Seriously... They only know how to Insult parents or how to write bulshits. <_< No more answers to ur childish posts. etc. ; )
And that's why few of Kids got permanently ignored on OT. ; )

Yours Sushi~

Blazey Blaze U know what I'm bored of all kids from this ot. Seriously... They only know how to Insult parents or how to write bulshits. <_< No more answers to ur childish posts. etc. ; )
And that's why few of Kids got permanently ignored on OT. ; )

Yours Sushi~

;]]]] ; ) Ok are good yes.. blesse blejs no hef edicationt ... ; D

i want tell only one xd This server going to be bored. Why?
10 ppl going making ue ueueueueueu and all died ;o! this is guild wars? i dont think so haha. 0 Open Battle is here DMG is sooooooooooooooo much donate mana runes and normal mana runes to.... all bot and going to city making "ueueueue" and run other place. 300 ms making solo INQ all rooms. all boss only without 2 boss this same time lol so think about it.. all see it and now playing 150 ppl after like 500 ;o

i know i making misstake with words im not english so understand it xd but all know what i want to tell.

Something is bugged with diptrah, it hits 1500 3 times in one second sometimes, it combod me for 4700 just now, please make one of diptrahs attacks weaker OR find the bug that it can hit so fast.

ye me tooo looooooooool
Invalid account Name. hahah xD but all cant log in
on website i can log on tibia no:confused:

Is there even any gamemaster who is paying attention on this thread? doesnt seem to be so

I am now on the forums, i'll be on a lot.

@Loocmai
I am now here, so don't worry. Need help?

@Pet Snail Gary
Looks like its here. Checked to see if the NPC was there on 2:08 AM Janurary 20, 2010 Pacific Standard Time

Hello Richux.

Its Gotthard here, i am trying to reach m lvl 15.

But i think ive faced a bug, ive got 15% to m lvl 14 now 2 times but then i got back to 16% again.

Wanna take a look at this please.

I am Having a problem i donated about 2 hours ago still no points? i got the 3 txts please sort this!

i cant seem to log on the game, it keeps saying account name incorrect, when i type it in correctly without caps lock on, can you please take a look at this :confused: thanks. ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸFarlo Beat

Back