• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

Are you sure the house rent system works cause I never seem to lose any of my depot money?

Demon Oak Quest might be bugged, because there's always this message when you are trying to do this quest, no matter when, no matter how, there's always this.

j7dp5g.png

Thanks for reading.

The part of the script that checks if it's occupied needs to be changed. If you're using storage values to see if it's inprogress then remove that and fix a script that checks the area if there is a player in it instead, zero problems that way.

Ghastly dragons spawn, second floor, lizards

22:37 Loot of a lizard legionnaire: an item of type 11294, please report it to gamemaster.
22:37 You see an item of type 11294, please report it to gamemaster (Vol:8).

etc check it out :p

23:19 You see a worn firewalker boots.
It weighs 9.50 oz.
They can be recharged with an enchanted ruby.

EDIT: I renewed em, its cool like this. They have to be renewed every 60 min with some enchanted ruby. Keeps the botters up-to-date!

23:19 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, protection fire +180%, speed +27) that has energy for 20 minutes left.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 130 or higher.
It weighs 9.50 oz.
These boots are fast as light and they also incrase mana and hp gain.

"23:19 that has energy for 20 minutes left."

i dont dare use em since they might dissapear? :S
a bug that should be fixed as soon as possible

After using enchanted ruby:

23:23 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, protection fire +90%, speed +27) that has energy for 60 minutes left.
It weighs 9.50 oz.

23:19 You see a donation boots (Arm:2, protection fire +180%, speed +27) that has energy for 20 minutes left.
It weighs 9.50 oz.

"23:19 that has energy for 20 minutes left."

i dont dare use em since they might dissapear? :S
a bug that should be fixed as soon as possible

1.- Enchanted arrows dont work.
2.- Royal Crossbow dont work.
3.- Assassin stars are shit (very short duration).
4.- Ghastly Dragons map, loot and monsters are unregistred (00:52 You see an item of type 11356.... etc)

@ donation boots... dont fok... they pay rl money for them, so dont make shit with them...

-Thanks...

Last edited:
magic long sword ( now is 2 hand ) << bugged
donation boots the dure down and need ruby << idk if bug
new dragon monsters drop items with error 15:17 You see an item of type 11356..
all morning the server got lag and a little of disconnects . please fix it
and all will be very happy

tibera is best ot , plz fix it

Donation Boots are a big problem! 1 of my friends have semi retired because of this it sucks!

and war system is bugged! you try and accept war but does not work just speaks out in default!

Hey, I've already told you about this bug but I'll tell you once more, in case you forgot..!

The blueberry bushes.

:peace:

1. Hallowed Axe (Demon Oak)
2. Assassin stars run out way too fast

You MUST buy the axe from djinn and then hallow it at Oldrak. And when you buy it, say "hi, buy axe, yes" since "Trade" isn't working (or bugging).

You cant use the trade window with the hallowed axe cuz you are trading the axe + 1000gp or so in for it.

Yo!

At the Warmaster NPC in Nightmares:

17:36 You see stairs.
Position: [X: 3159] [Y: 3128] [Z: 7].

Just walk down the stairs and you'll see :). Also check out the other stairs in the tower, I think they might be bugged somehow aswell.

These machines at the first Infernalist spawn are walkable in the middle oO.
Maybe they are supposed to be, but it looks alot like a bug to me.

Position: [X: 3108] [Y: 2855] [Z: 6].
&
Position: [X: 3121] [Y: 2855] [Z: 6].

Back