• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

Firewalker boots quest is bugged the tp 2 leave is not working and stairs in the last seal is bugged once u go up u cant go down again so once u done the quest u have 2 have tp dolls!

Firewalker boots quest is bugged the tp 2 leave is not working and stairs in the last seal is bugged once u go up u cant go down again so once u done the quest u have 2 have tp dolls!

fixed the teleport. Stairs are made so you cant step back down, so its not a bug.

I believe the roof of one of the enigma shops is missing, you added some jewel NPC there.

fixed.

Last edited:
At the okolnir eastern part, there is some mountain with like 3-4 frosts on it but there are no stairs

At the furniture shop you can't buy anything. It's also hard to find the right furniture package because they all have the same name.

- The Throneroom of Verminor seal at poi has no monsters.

Last edited:
A mapping error I found at dls.

dragonlordswallbug.jpg

Another 1

anotherdl.jpg

Another 1

another12.jpg

You might want to check the whole cave.

Last edited:
This square is just a black tile in the Ghastly Dragon cave which is not walkable nor lookable; [X: 2939] [Y: 3020] [Z: 10]

Dunno if you care much for these single items but;

22:25 Loot of a ghastly dragon: an item of type 11316, please report it to gamemaster, 3 platinum coins, 56 gold coins.
22:30 Loot of a lizard legionnaire: an item of type 11294, please report it to gamemaster.
22:32 Loot of a draken spellweaver: an item of type 11307, please report it to gamemaster.

Also considering Ghastlys and these Lizards/Drakens, their corpses don't rot and are never movable so if you leave an item and kill a dragon on it = farewell item.

And considering loots, Zaoan Helmets are lootable from lizard dragon priest and lizard legionnaire on this OT but not from ghastly dragons. On normal tibia you can only find those helmets in Ghastlys and Lizard Chosen.

/bjorne

Donation boots (35 points)
Donation-only boots. Regains - 75mana points per second and 50 hit points per 2 seconds. +55 speed points. No need to recharge, boots are infinite.

14:50 You see donation boots (Arm:2, speed +27, faster regeneration). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher. It weighs 9.50 oz. These boots are fast as light and they also incrase mana and hp gain.

There's 28 speed points wrong on either one of those.

- Healing spells like exura vita don't cancel paralyze.
- Warlocks don't go invisble.
- Monsters move too often (demon for example).
- Some stairs at the new Hellspawn spawn don't work.

- New Infernalist spawn door bug:
doorbug.jpg

- When you shoot a firebomb in the Deadly Spider Event arena, someone steps in it and leaves, you get pzed and you're stuck. Make it impossible to shoot any rune so this doesn't happen.
- The teleporter at poi reward room isn't a pz unlike most teleporters.

- Door bug 2 at south-west Mystic island
doorbug2.jpg

Last edited:
- Healing spells like exura vita don't cancel paralyze.
- You can't heal other players with UH runes.
- Warlocks don't go invisble.

Healing others with UH runes works perfectly like it always has :p

Healing spells does cure paralysis if you stand completely still, otherwise you'll have to use a haste spell, and this error is on almost every OT I've played so simply use haste I guess.

Healing others with UH runes works perfectly like it always has :p

Healing spells does cure paralysis if you stand completely still, otherwise you'll have to use a haste spell, and this error is on almost every OT I've played so simply use haste I guess.

Ah my bad you're right about the uh.

Bug at demon oak, if somebody dies inside it nobody cant go in. i think that cuz on every server that bug exists :p

Diptrah hits way too much, somehow it can do 2 melee attacks at the same time which can both do over 3k damage, I suggest you lower the damage since it's almost impossible to do ultimate quest without a couple of 400+ knights.

Back