• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Lol

My friend Pallsy died some minutes ago and lost 10lvls + all items since the last time he logged out.

This is ridiculous.

edit:14:43 You deal 585 damage to Pallsy. He's 134 RP.

SOooo FAIl!

Last edited:
My friend Pallsy died some minutes ago and lost 10lvls + all items since the last time he logged out.

This is ridiculous.

SOooo FAIl!

Name: Pallsy
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 87

ORLY?

This is ridiculous.

SOooo FAIl!

my friend pallsy why dont you lick his ass more? Oh right nobody wants to be with you anymore :(

Slow spawn rate at goroma demons
Vampires running wild in port hope jungle
U can wand invisible creatures, they should dissappear totally so u cant even see them with bot

Green Djin

The green djin quest is bugged.

Me and a friend tried to do the green djin today but in vain.

When you get to the Orc King, and say "hi" to him, he'll spawn the creatures. Then we said hi again, and talked about the lamp, but after that, he's not replying to the world "malor", "Malor" nor "MALOR"... Result: No lamp, and we cant finish the quest.

Please take a look at it.
Thanks!

Barbarian bloodwalkers droprate for red poc,
Green djinns droprate for green poc
you are not able to trade with NPC rudolph in Eron

I hunted (sic!) dwarf guards since 3 hours and I got 2 iron ores only. Something wrong with that, you don't think so?

Sorry, I thought that they can not see. Even as a stupid bitch I botting there what is that to you? Sam you are using a bot twat.

Trojan, what? They are supposed to..

Nop they are not supposed to. Only black knight drops dragon lance, unfortunately, all ots got this bug where dragon lords drops it aswell. You can check wikia if u dont trust me :p

I met a case, where player doesn't got both Norseman Outfit addons for 15 shards.

10:08 Guzerion [116]: Are you sure, that 15 shards is for both addons?
10:08 Mistress Naxel [139]: he should take 5 and first addon then 10 for second
10:08 Mistress Naxel [139]: he took 5 and then 5 again
10:08 Mistress Naxel [139]: then i talked to him again thinking its a bug but will work out when talk the next time
10:08 Mistress Naxel [139]: i gave him the remaining 5 shards
10:08 Mistress Naxel [139]: yet i still didnt had the first addon
10:08 Guzerion [116]: Ok. I'll report that on board.
10:09 Mistress Naxel [139]: thanks

Please check his character and solve this problem.

EDIT/
14:50 Santiami [100]: BUY SOME ACCOUN T CUZ I CANT CREATE IT !!!

Last edited:
15:05 Svennebanan [135]: lool why is hjaern bugged?
15:05 Svennebanan [135]: i gave him 15 shards
15:05 Svennebanan [135]: now he just make me second addon..

Server need inconvience. Now.

Back