• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BUG] Wall Runes (example energy walls) Shadow Vs Rl ! Repair IT!

Exeus

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Look,

I Dont Attack Mob!!

Real Tibia:

ShadowCores:

That 'bug' was already reported some time ago. Dunno if it will be fixed though. :p

Yeah true, they should make fire fields/walls and energy walls and all the other ones yellow, so that u cant attack with them, this is a good way for hunting by putting down an energy wall and running around it to not get hit.
Alot of paladins use this method to hunt ghastlies or other monsters.

It's very important thing that in shadowcores i can't exp in wyrms and use energy bombs

lol that is stupid? first image is TIBIA RL IN NO PVP, SHADOW IS PVP! ......................................... that's not bug chill...........

You could make if someone has a skull, it makes damage and if he doesn't its like in no-pvp

Omg, professional playerS in this topic

NON PVP+PVP This is the same ( fields )
The only differences
Pvp - Have other look, and make skull
Nonpvp - other look, dont make skull

USE BRAIN IDIOTS
from what you say
from this it follows that the non-PvP easier to kill monsters
Idiots are everywhere. Omg

Sorry for eng.

I believe it's not the color of the energy he is talking about. I think it's that wyverns walk over those fields here but not on rl tibia not the fucking color.

lol that is stupid? first image is TIBIA RL IN NO PVP, SHADOW IS PVP! ......................................... that's not bug chill...........

this is not a bug o.o. have you ever played a pvp server? lol

That not the point he is trying to make, try to think before you spew your shit on here.

His point is monsters cross the fields if they are trapped behind them without being attacked.

edit: Maybe I should think before spewing shit too, didn't notice there was a 2nd page.

That not the point he is trying to make, try to think before you spew your shit on here.

His point is monsters cross the fields if they are trapped behind them without being attacked.

edit: Maybe I should think before spewing shit too, didn't notice there was a 2nd page.
retard.

Back