• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bunos to weapons.

Nani3601

elhanan
Reaction score
how can i add crit hit/damage. or speed attack.. or max hp to item?
any one can help me with that?
im using tfs 1.3 if that matters

You can use these item attributes
XML:
CRITICALHITCHANCE
CRITICALHITAMOUNT
MAXHITPOINTSPERCENT
MAXMANAPOINTSPERCENT
MAXMANAPOINTS
MAXHITPOINTS
and for attack speed you can try those ones

Last edited:
dude i have tryed what you give me. and its shows that i have the crit on the sword. but there is no crit hits... and about the hp i add to the item.. but hp not added. or anything. sorry i pretty new with this so maybe you can help me better? i just need to write like that?

<attribute key="weight" value="2500" />
<attribute key="defense" value="37" />
<attribute key="attack" value="55" />
<attribute key="weaponType" value="sword" />
<attribute key="CRITICALHITCHANCE" value="10" />
<attribute key="CRITICALHITAMOUNT" value="100" />

Have you added the items to movements.xml? Also add the attribute key in lower case instead of capital if it doesn't work like this.

yea you see how new am i :D i didnt know i need to add to movents :DD now its work perfect i just gonna try the hp thing now and thanks already for the crits :D
Post automatically merged:

ok with the hp it adds me hp but when i move the item back to my backpack i get back to 1hp. so how can fix it ?

Last edited:
this is on item
<attribute key="weight" value="2500" />
<attribute key="defense" value="37" />
<attribute key="attack" value="55" />
<attribute key="weaponType" value="sword" />
<attribute key="CRITICALHITCHANCE" value="10" />
<attribute key="MAXHITPOINTSPERCENT" value="50" />
<attribute key="CRITICALHITAMOUNT" value="50" />

this is on movment
</movevent>
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2382" level="50" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem">
<vocation name="Knight" />
<vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="0" />

Yeah it should look like this one, Edited it I had necklace instead of hand.
XML:
    <movevent event="Equip" itemid="2382" slot="hand" level="50" function="onEquipItem">
    </movevent>
    <movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2382" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />

Yeah it should look like this one, Edited it I had necklace instead of hand.
XML:
    <movevent event="Equip" itemid="2382" slot="hand" level="50" function="onEquipItem">
    </movevent>
    <movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2382" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />
necklace ? :eek:

Just copy mine to your movements.xml and remove your old one then it should work.

now its add the hp aswell but when i move item to my backpack.. hp stay :D its broke my character :DDD now i have it allways even if i reset my server

You must have done something wrong with adding it or you are duplicating equip/deequip, It should work fine if you added exactly like above and no other duplicates.

I already replaced the necklace thing since first second with hand it was only a typo due to fast copying, You'll have to keep it as hand.
110 = 10%, 120 = 20%, 130 = 30% so you'll always have to go with more than 100

dude i just wanted to say i realise that is 100 is 0% hahahahahahha but you sayy it first. any way its work perfect man you the BEST..
only thing now i need is the attack speed :p i tryed to take a look in the link you sended me its looks so complicated to much for me..
or i will be lucky and someone will help me in discord or something.
any way BIG THANKS! <3

The attack speed one will require source edits then recompile to get it work as there's no default attack speed attribute key in TFS but its easy to follow, You can try and then post here if you got any errors.

ill try

tell me i need to add all the attack speed he said there right? but i need to change the attack too ? or just add the attack speed

and btw i did all he said i add allll but its not work :/

Last edited:
Back