• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Burmourne Evolution - Teaser

Reaction score
This thread serve as a teaser for the Burmourne Evolution server, its also the first official statement
regarding the server since it last was online under another name. Keep in mind that we will
reject/report all destructive criticism, if you are not interested in the server then please keep it to yourself.

4KiqIyB.png

ciVC6ZT.png

hNmfxKb.png

ENLi8H4.png

l3TQx2H.png

XP3WwSM.png

RMBeWqV.png

ThiR53i.png

Keep in mind that this is only a glimpse of Burmourne, and that there is much more to see..

Any peaks of anything else? Kinda just looks the same still
I'll post this list of a few milestones we've reached, and apart of this list I can ensure you that the gameplay of Burmourne has been greatly enhanced overall..
  • The Enigmy city has received a major polishing..
  • The teleport room has received a lot of additions in terms of regular and custom creatures..
  • Grizzly Adams has had a lot of creatures added to his task list, he will also let you challenge
    a boss for every task you complete..
  • The quest room has been thoroughly reworked, there are now quests and
    rewards available for each level interval and vocation..
  • Unique character attribute system, worth mentioning is that the attributes has been reworked
    and improved since the previous version of the server..
  • Due to the big popularity of systems in OpenTibia lately we have created an unique system only
    for Burmourne. The dungeons are always open and reset every two hours for a new cleanse -
    the monsters are also getting stronger/weaker depending on how many players currently are in there dungeon..
  • The protocol has been upgraded to work for 10.80-10.82 clients to connect, a cast system with
    numerous functions has been implemented and equip hotkey is also functioning..

The target with Burmourne is to be the most enjoyable and sustainable Evolution available today,
we will keep working on the server until we achieve that. Maybe you aren't able to tell a difference
from the previous version of the server from this thread - but this is a teaser and we will not post an
entire changelog of what has been done to the server..

I would like to know if the accounts are getting reset or we keeping our accounts from the last era, since I had I think 25% crit and 10% absorb

I would like to know if the accounts are getting reset or we keeping our accounts from the last era, since I had I think 25% crit and 10% absorb
The accounts will not be kept, there are multiple reason but two of them being that a lot of items on the server has had their values changed and the attributes has been reworked a lot (not to mention it would scare people off if we kept some high level accounts from a version not many played at all).

The accounts will not be kept, there are multiple reason but two of them being that a lot of items on the server has had their values changed and the attributes has been reworked a lot (not to mention it would scare people off if we kept some high level accounts from a version not many played at all).

Yeah, that was my whole point, logging in on a server that just released, just to encounter with a guy with a maxed atribute and lvl 200ish wouldnt be a good idea xD

So my experience: Overall I give it a 4/5, which is only due to the fact I'm still a lower level and haven't experienced any of the higher level or PVP aspects yet.

Tasks: The task/boss system is well done. Scaling when repeated. Gaining exp, $ and attribute tokens.
Quests: Only did one major quest (blue legs) and I can tell it's pretty nice, not a just run, kill & grab. Such a simple quest, such advanced mechanics.
Attribute system: Very nice addition, and not OP like most servers, will provide a nice little effect to the PVP aspect and basic PVM.
Outfits: Collecting items, always a better addition than just $ for addons. Adds another dimension to the economy. Also makes the bosses/looting worthwhile.
Supplies: Limited, also great for the economy/PVP.
Rates: EXP: Good, I would drop it just a TAD but that's a personal preference since I don't bot and there will be plenty of those guys. Skills are perfect. Loot is low and great.
EDIT: Forgot to throw in...Raids xD

Overall: The server is finely done. Could easily be the best Evo out for a good while. The newer client version is also a plus. I've been trying to find some exploits (as the point of a tester) and have come up short (which is rare for me lol). There's enough content to keep you busy for a while, with future updates planned. All that will be needed is some good advertising and an amazing playerbase.

Last edited:
if u want real feedback there was in ur old thread. and not bullshit "omg this server is perfect" like above.

if u want real feedback there was in ur old thread. and not bullshit "omg this server is perfect" like above.
Why are you being such a retard? Did you even try to play this server,even for a minute? This server was really good before and is even better now. Btw who said this server was perfect? What are you talking about?

so no proper advertisements or other fixes to the server? it will just be same as before...
id rly like to play popular ots like this but its not gonna happen like this

Back