• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Our WM

Gilles you're the most retarted person after Salar on this forum. You dont hear me, you wasn't in my team (God, thank you) and you're trying to insult me you fucking random noname? You are not leader or somebody on this ot. You're just random player in Lappa's team :) Remember that. You're not in my league, i can't go down ;/ Do you remember when we was fighting with you without jordi and turkish or other randoms? Always you disband guild so please fucking random noname shadowcores legend shut the fuck up :* A lot of ppl hate me i know that and really I dont care but if some random shit with no skill trying to insult me i can't just look. REMEMBER : You're nothing, like 3/4 ppl in your time. You have 2 commanders maybe more idk. In my team is only ME. You have 40 ppl and you still can't close 20 ppl? What a team are you? The worst trade team on this ot. kkkkkkkkkk we reclut all 167 ms/ed/ek/rp to tim bicoz wi nid pałer ant mure sd kkkkkkkk . Kid l2p and if you want try how i command let's take 20 ppl from your team i'll take 20 and try to win that. You shit ;*

Yours Nuskei

oioioi

- - - Updated - - -

They sit on the pc all day playing tibia Flandie

and before u all flame

our numbers

8xjup1.png

all this shows is lolola just got home and merkz is not mad

Gilles you're the most retarted person after Salar on this forum. You dont hear me, you wasn't in my team (God, thank you) and you're trying to insult me you fucking random noname? You are not leader or somebody on this ot. You're just random player in Lappa's team :) Remember that. You're not in my league, i can't go down ;/ Do you remember when we was fighting with you without jordi and turkish or other randoms? Always you disband guild so please fucking random noname shadowcores legend shut the fuck up :* A lot of ppl hate me i know that and really I dont care but if some random shit with no skill trying to insult me i can't just look. REMEMBER : You're nothing, like 3/4 ppl in your time. You have 2 commanders maybe more idk. In my team is only ME. You have 40 ppl and you still can't close 20 ppl? What a team are you? The worst trade team on this ot. kkkkkkkkkk we reclut all 167 ms/ed/ek/rp to tim bicoz wi nid pałer ant mure sd kkkkkkkk . Kid l2p and if you want try how i command let's take 20 ppl from your team i'll take 20 and try to win that. You shit ;*

Yours Nuskei

2roa.jpg

Omg this ardexious from infectious that we raped so hard? 106-36

Nuskeii who u ? U got team like salar bunch of noobs

Omg this ardexious from infectious that we raped so hard? 106-36

you do understand your team has always been a warm up for other teams? How old are you btw 16 17? I hope so because only kids can be so stupid to ignore facts slapped in their face and bring up bullshit that's irrelevant.

@Salar I like how your own team G Mutes you, are you really that annoying? I remember you having a kids voice like a year ago ;d

If you didnt realize theres 2 salars there my pc headset is shit so i use my phone mic nice try

Why da f*ck ppl are still sayin that Calar is charlover, goin to def lika nob etc. I want to tell You that when we fought with Last decision first Mitch was leadin and i have to say that he's good comander but a little bit too slow, and we were losin warmode with Last Decision about 45-28. Next day in 10 minutes with Calar we retrieved frags to 45-45 and after that we WON 100-67 so please, stop cryin about Calar's goin to def cuz that means nothin rly. And i rly cant believe what happened to Jordi's head cuz when i saw all these noobchars i was little confused. And that guy sayin (i quote maybe not exactly how it was but somethin like that)- ,,If Wipe Again join Last Decision we'd be the bast guild on this OT". (There's a thread bout that) First- Ppl who says Calar's charlover can suck his dick, Second - Wipe WAS, IS, AND WILL BE THE BEST GUILD ON THIS OT WITHOUT UR HELP GUYS. (sry for my english, i know its bad)

@Salar I like how your own team G Mutes you, are you really that annoying? I remember you having a kids voice like a year ago ;d

+ People age dumb cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Why da f*ck ppl are still sayin that Calar is charlover, goin to def lika nob etc. I want to tell You that when we fought with Last decision first Mitch was leadin and i have to say that he's good comander but a little bit too slow, and we were losin warmode with Last Decision about 45-28. Next day in 10 minutes with Calar we retrieved frags to 45-45 and after that we WON 100-67 so please, stop cryin about Calar's goin to def cuz that means nothin rly. And i rly cant believe what happened to Jordi's head cuz when i saw all these noobchars i was little confused. And that guy sayin (i quote maybe not exactly how it was but somethin like that)- ,,If Wipe Again join Last Decision we'd be the bast guild on this OT". (There's a thread bout that) First- Ppl who says Calar's charlover can suck his dick, Second - Wipe WAS, IS, AND WILL BE THE BEST GUILD ON THIS OT WITHOUT UR HELP GUYS. (sry for my english, i know its bad)

I never cried all i said is why run defense? we didnt we fought in svar till the end lol but the problem was we couldnt kill any1 and we knew we were going to lose but we still fought it was a good war w.e we did better then penguins on the same day Penguins were at war against Wipe Again. Started: Jun 17 2013, 20:40:23
Ended: Jun 17 2013, 21:48:37 35 - 100

- - - Updated - - -

you do understand your team has always been a warm up for other teams? How old are you btw 16 17? I hope so because only kids can be so stupid to ignore facts slapped in their face and bring up bullshit that's irrelevant.

Your the one to be talking Ordo Ab Chao auhsahus DW WE are packing heat my friend soon to come a commander unlike you have seen before.

In the summer we will lvl when we do lvl we can probably compare to wipe again if Shadowcores is still alive because of Drugovich ot

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Just realized a warm up? That war was Ardexius last with infectious. We War'd Nuskei 5 times we won most of em we war'd others we won 50-1 and you calling us a warm up? Wait and see we are 1 of the top guilds atm just wait and see all im gonna say

Salar, if You dont like when enemy's runnin to def, maybe try to do the same thing next time, and i can tell You that can make rly good effect. Some says that runnin to def is a little nevbie or charlovering thing and that is true but its also a tactical move and this is true too. if i misread or misunderstand somethin of Ur thread than sry, but this way every1 can can everything and everything can be true, so i guess this discussion may dont have sense, but its good that some1 isn't trollin and just says what he think and he's not rude monkey. You got my full respect, and i hope that soon You can compare Ur guild ppl to Wipe cuz we need more good guilds on this OT cuz its little boring when we have to fight some trade teams or low lvl team that are loosin and we dont have fun. I want BOTH sides have fun (AND I WANT AN EPIC WARMODE TO 2K FRAGS WITH GOOD GUILD SO STOP TALKIN AND MAKE LVL^^)

salar just kill yourself. You are talking like you are good on a random server. Where the fck have you been before? Why are you talking about Nuskei his team is shit just like yours. I rem your commanders crying that Our eks were using pushmax etc when they were getting parceled nonstop. gtfo

Come to lunarforce when its transfers and let's see how many days it takes for you and your trash team to retire. Cya for now I'm done with you. You are clearly a new player and very delusional. The fact you brag about pvp on such a shit ot is enough to prove that.

Last edited:
There is only 2 top guilds on this OT at the moment. Penguins & Wipe Again. The other guilds are just there doing nothing.. Last Decision been doing good scores in wars because you have outnumbered people by a lot the few times you won something. As Dino said (luv ya beby,) go to lunarforce and you'll get smashed.

+ People age dumb cunt

- - - Updated - - -

I never cried all i said is why run defense? we didnt we fought in svar till the end lol but the problem was we couldnt kill any1 and we knew we were going to lose but we still fought it was a good war w.e we did better then penguins on the same day Penguins were at war against Wipe Again. Started: Jun 17 2013, 20:40:23
Ended: Jun 17 2013, 21:48:37 35 - 100

- - - Updated - - -

Your the one to be talking Ordo Ab Chao auhsahus DW WE are packing heat my friend soon to come a commander unlike you have seen before.

In the summer we will lvl when we do lvl we can probably compare to wipe again if Shadowcores is still alive because of Drugovich ot

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Just realized a warm up? That war was Ardexius last with infectious. We War'd Nuskei 5 times we won most of em we war'd others we won 50-1 and you calling us a warm up? Wait and see we are 1 of the top guilds atm just wait and see all im gonna say

Infectious never was my team it was a fucking trade team that still won against you with less people. If you are saying your team is the best team on this ot come fight against us or as dino said join lunarforce and we will see how long it will take for u guys to retire. Oh btw wasnt it ur team we crushed at dara some days ago 30-0?

Back
Top Bottom