• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Our WM

ye its will be nice if you come to lunar :)we will have nice war there if we getting 2 team with like 30/30 its wont be any noob char on battle :)

Omg this ardexious from infectious that we raped so hard? 106-36
hangovermoviequotes15.gif

salar just kill yourself. You are talking like you are good on a random server. Where the fck have you been before? Why are you talking about Nuskei his team is shit just like yours. I rem your commanders crying that Our eks were using pushmax etc when they were getting parceled nonstop. gtfo

Come to lunarforce when its transfers and let's see how many days it takes for you and your trash team to retire. Cya for now I'm done with you. You are clearly a new player and very delusional. The fact you brag about pvp on such a shit ot is enough to prove that.

And wheres ur team?

- - - Updated - - -

Im stupid yep

- - - Updated - - -

Infectious never was my team it was a fucking trade team that still won against you with less people. If you are saying your team is the best team on this ot come fight against us or as dino said join lunarforce and we will see how long it will take for u guys to retire. Oh btw wasnt it ur team we crushed at dara some days ago 30-0?

You beat me with mental execution we were like 10 vs you guys and it was 20-12, lool and no it wasnt we didnt even have a commander

- - - Updated - - -

There is only 2 top guilds on this OT at the moment. Penguins & Wipe Again. The other guilds are just there doing nothing.. Last Decision been doing good scores in wars because you have outnumbered people by a lot the few times you won something. As Dino said (luv ya beby,) go to lunarforce and you'll get smashed.

Get smashed by lvl 400's ur right

And wheres ur team?

- - - Updated - - -

Im stupid yep

- - - Updated - - -

You beat me with mental execution we were like 10 vs you guys and it was 20-12, lool and no it wasnt we didnt even have a commander

- - - Updated - - -

Get smashed by lvl 400's ur right

Trust me, you wouldnt face lvl 400s on Lunarforce. More like average level -300 if you would face Dinos team. And trust me again, you would have nothing to come with if you were up against his team lol

If you knew mental execution the team you war'd we had no commander.. We were 10 people..

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny how you guys try proving me wrong by teaming up with all the people on the forum

Its funny how you guys try proving me wrong by teaming up with all the people on the forum

We aren't "Teaming up" It's just that you're so retarded that its not fun for one person to call you shit, instead you have 75% of the forum doing it. Alot of the people insulting you aren't even in Calar's paraplegic team.

Yep retarded for posting threads Good job, bet you havent even finished school :D

?? I'm already moved out of my parents house and have a job, Yes I finished school like 1 - 2 years ago lol. You probably still mooch off of your parents eh? Fucking lamer ;d

And instead of improving your skills you just post on forums?

- - - Updated - - -

Salara i thought U gonna hunt me forever.
Whats up?;x

Who are you lol

First battle when you were 30 more than us, you said we were more
Second battle in yalahar you go stack after 3 mins and then running to boat
Third battle in svargrond we were equal and your vent is getting pinged, even tho i talked to some of your guys and asked them and they said that the vent worked fine?

Please just face the facts, you cant compare your team with us (wipe again)

In yalahar all we did was kill a skull and u guys come

- - - Updated - - -

And if u can actually read i said Lapa was getting kicks and vent was being pinged before, but it has ddos protection

Back
Top Bottom