• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar

as far as i know dahl is in ur team too, same with general flowz
and btw excuse? shut up u backstabber u just go to the team that wins so ur the biggest charlover here

dahl wasnt even there so you sound stupid and general flowz is in every single fight with us just thats not his usual char, and how are you gonna call me a charlover when everytime im on i fight and i could care less if i die or not i die all the time its no big deal not hard to level up on a fucking ot. and i could care less if you call me a backstabber joe flow was my original team and they became inactive so i joined up with you guys then i realized how much of a cocksucker roffball is so i got kicked and idek who you are so clearly your not anyone of importance nor do you matter at all nor does your opinion

dahl wasnt even there so you sound stupid and general flowz is in every single fight with us just thats not his usual char, and how are you gonna call me a charlover when everytime im on i fight and i could care less if i die or not i die all the time its no big deal not hard to level up on a fucking ot. and i could care less if you call me a backstabber joe flow was my original team and they became inactive so i joined up with you guys then i realized how much of a cocksucker roffball is so i got kicked and idek who you are so clearly your not anyone of importance nor do you matter at all nor does your opinion

im a socksucker? gggg on that? if you dont make a big deal on dieing why you cry in priv to me omg fucking retard sneak me.. why you cry about that?!! try to bot we will come after you ;)

im a socksucker? gggg on that? if you dont make a big deal on dieing why you cry in priv to me omg fucking retard sneak me.. why you cry about that?!! try to bot we will come after you ;)

you sound stupid because i never got sneaked while on your team they came and healed my monsters on dbl xp so i said something about it to you and you started being a dick so i went against you simple as that, and yea come kill me then when i hunt last time you failed and i dropped your ass in hive so keep it coming ;]

you sound stupid because i never got sneaked while on your team they came and healed my monsters on dbl xp so i said something about it to you and you started being a dick so i went against you simple as that, and yea come kill me then when i hunt last time you failed and i dropped your ass in hive so keep it coming ;]

says the guy who spyd us for week on a ot, ur less worth than a rat or a br hahahahaha spying on ot dude comon

haha im taking more lvls and make more cash every day im going after you im dont cry if im die but you cry all time !! go and exp :p i will put on my bot if you loggin in i will got a alarm and come in after you ;)

wtf are u guys crying dude
u guys always had more ammount of ppl, even in shadowcores...this roffball, calar, u were ALWAYS with more ammount than everyone, now that u have less you cry about recruiting and shit, wtf
i remember u always said 'craj is free' and spam like a retard

haha im taking more lvls and make more cash every day im going after you im dont cry if im die but you cry all time !! go and exp :p i will put on my bot if you loggin in i will got a alarm and come in after you ;)

ahaha that fact that this game is truly your life just makes me laugh at how pathetic your actual life must be to sleep during the day when everyone of your enemies is on just so you can be awake at night to exp so you dont die by enemies, you realize you are the biggest charlover in tiba right? come for me it doesnt bother me its just a game not my life and i never cryed when i died when i was with you its not a big deal it was just sad that your team is too stupid to understand the concept of potting your teammates when they get pumped

- - - Updated - - -

says the guy who spyd us for week on a ot, ur less worth than a rat or a br hahahahaha spying on ot dude comon

i understand what your saying but if you dont learn to use proper english i cant take your shit talking seriously. "ur less worth than a rat or a br" worth less* not less worth you dumbass and i never actually got the chance to spy so nice try on that one too

ahaha that fact that this game is truly your life just makes me laugh at how pathetic your actual life must be to sleep during the day when everyone of your enemies is on just so you can be awake at night to exp so you dont die by enemies, you realize you are the biggest charlover in tiba right? come for me it doesnt bother me its just a game not my life and i never cryed when i died when i was with you its not a big deal it was just sad that your team is too stupid to understand the concept of potting your teammates when they get pumped

- - - Updated - - -

i understand what your saying but if you dont learn to use proper english i cant take your shit talking seriously. "ur less worth than a rat or a br" worth less* not less worth you dumbass and i never actually got the chance to spy so nice try on that one too

05:32 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Anthony. He was killed by Islayhookers.

say that game loggade in 05:00 am !!! and try to make warzone

- - - Updated - - -

05:32 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Anthony. He was killed by Islayhookers.

say that game loggade in 05:00 am !!! and try to make warzone

first off i didnt log in at 5 am it wasnt even past midnight for me, its pathetic that YOU log in at 5 am to kill people and also i wasnt even making warzone i was doing my gnomemissions cause i sell the tokens

Anthony, Stop the bullshit pal cuz you are the first one that is in all teams.. first in lucius, then with us then with roffball then with lucius again..

Your the first one who run and acts like a charloving..You saw that more americans started playing again and you went with those guys... You don't accept to lose and trust me ur the first target always cuz u dont have skills on this game..

Cya and keep crying mate!

ferro your not one to talk you have no pvp skills at all, you and your team always get massacred. You sound stupid joe flow was my team then roffball then lucius again never once was i on your team i dont associate myself with retards, and you cant say anything about team hopping at first you were with us then went against us then back with us again then once again went back to suck roffballs dick

LOL yeah right how come when roffball wasn't team u and ur team (just sean jow flow all those) came to me and said to me that if they can be team with us and kill islay team? Cmon man.. at least i have more pvp skills thank you and I guess ur a charlover so is worst! You're worst than the new pvp system in tibia RL HAHA.

And man how noob is to say "Hey Ferro I warn you.. Don't get out of PZ" in a server? DAMN!

Cya!

honestly i dont really understand what your trying to say but you did join up with us to fight roffball at one point so your argument is invalid. and im nothing close to a charlover i always go in to fight die or not it doesnt matter and yea we told you not to leave pz and what happened when you did huh you got dropped so i dont know why your trying to act all hard on forum you were always bad at this game you asked to team up with me when you had no team at all cause nobody liked you

Back