• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CAN] 10.77 Empire Server |7.4 BASED|HUGE CUSTOM MAP| OLD FORMULAS| CONSTANT UPDATES

cosmopolitan

Reaction score
eH9cjVn.png
www.empirebr.com
r4pp.png

Mav7pbV.png

r4pp.png
You can connect using you own IP changer or downloading our client at the "Downloads" section at the website
IP: empirebr.com
Port: 7171
Version: 10.77
Botting is Forbidden

I think one major thing you forgot to mention is whether it's possible to use runes/items on hotkeys.

I used to play on a server like this, it used to be a real map server, no hotkeys for runes/items and well, I had a blast playing it.

This looks better due to the fact that its a custom map :D

@El Diablo Probably something we haven't seen before, right? Strongest SD that was ever in the game combined with rune hotkeys. :D The knights' healing is probably pretty good too.

@cosmopolitan I think you can add some tags to make the thread easier to find (e.g custom map, custom version, 7.4 etc)

Great server, we have no servers like this nowadays! Don't let the custom map be a problem, it's so huge and it's awesome the feeling of discovering new places. Bringing back my noob memories!

3dmoGoV904rUyph9zRHAKATx.png
Come check our worldmap in game. The community is growing bigger each day more.
Create your account at empirebr.com
See you in the empire.

Join us now! www.empirebr.com
Active staff and constant updates!
Custom Anti-bot client is on the way -- a possibility to deactivate hotkeys and a lot more custom content to the community, please give us your opinion! --

Back