• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Can somebody help me with the account manager start hp and mana! Rep+++

otaf

Reaction score
Can somebody help me with the account manager start hp and mana! Rep+++ i want to edit when the have create a new character they begin with 10000hp and mana!

The server its a tfs 0.2.3 8.0sql!

Post if you know you will get a big rep+++

SQL query:
PHP:
UPDATE players SET health = 10000, healthmax = 10000, mana = 10000, manamax = 10000 WHERE name = "Account Manager";

Go to your database, press SQL somewhere, fill in:
PHP:
UPDATE players SET health = 10000, healthmax = 10000, mana = 10000, manamax = 10000 WHERE name = "Account Manager";
Than click execute and its done.

Thats what Cyko means ;)

Code:

cant see that!!!! on sqlitestudio

167tn4i.jpg

Image says everything

Ey i dont mean that acc manager gone have 10000 hp i mean when they create char on acc manager the char will have 10000 hp

i have tested put 10000 mana and hp on acc manager but the start character only beginning with 640hp and mana! who can help me!! Ps: I have sqlitestudio.

please i need to know how to do it fast as possible!

If it doesnt work can you fix a teleport its add only once to a player 10000 mana and hp and tp them to temple!

otaf, you need to edit your SQLite Database then,
You'r Server maybe needs to be offline before editing.
But btw. What Level do the Players have when they are created? 8?
Maybe you need to set them level 1 and then set in Database 1000/1000.
rep ++ if I helped you =)

Back