• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
My List: 6/18/14. All contact it through this website or in-game. If I do not reply in-game, please PM me here, do not reply to this post about trades.

All Items are trade-able through gear exchange of equal tear (no weapons), coins, or RT

O9s8nho.png

x128 Strength Gems
YddTcOS.gif

x95 Intelligence Gems

taJRpGi.gif

Frag Remover

OtdihBr.gif

x599 Candy Canes

bidKTu3.gif

BP's Of T1 Maps
(May include some T2 Maps)
f9Mf6H8.png

x1 T4 Dagger
ogWzWid.gif

x1 T4 Sword
ONk6gkS.gif

x1 T4 Axe
LGUDNXd.gif

7MEwXok.png

Z2GaIzl.png

Tier Pieces T3 Or Higher {All Eq, and Distance Weapons}

I have a suggestion. When a player completes the rebirth process it would be really cool if you could exchange one tier weapon for another. At the moment there are a few vocations I want to rebirth into but I feel restricted because I don't have the required weapon.

I have a suggestion. When a player completes the rebirth process it would be really cool if you could exchange one tier weapon for another. At the moment there are a few vocations I want to rebirth into but I feel restricted because I don't have the required weapon.
There is no "required" weapon. Any voc can use any weapon, the only limitation is skills but if you had say a sword on a warrior and then you go into a mage, since you already have 60-70 sword fighting you will do just fine using that sword still. The only thing is as a mage you will no longer continue to gain crazy amounts of skills after rebirth, so that is a drawback you must plan around... do you want to go another melee route so you can gain another 70 sword fighting (for a total of 140) or do you instead want to go a mage for w.e spell you feel may benefit you more than skills.

You guys got any plans on adding an Auction House or something in game like RL Tib, seems pointless spamming trade for hours and still have nobody buy your shit, Clubs/swords/Axes are so hard to sell, other items as well

There is no "required" weapon. Any voc can use any weapon, the only limitation is skills but if you had say a sword on a warrior and then you go into a mage, since you already have 60-70 sword fighting you will do just fine using that sword still. The only thing is as a mage you will no longer continue to gain crazy amounts of skills after rebirth, so that is a drawback you must plan around... do you want to go another melee route so you can gain another 70 sword fighting (for a total of 140) or do you instead want to go a mage for w.e spell you feel may benefit you more than skills.

so I have like 68 sword at the moment, say I rebirth into a warrior. I will start gaining skills in sword again as if I had 1 in sword instead of 68? thats pretty badass. Makes it worth rebirthing alone since 1skill is like what 1% dmg increase?

Thinking about starting here

Can someone tell me if it's worth it?
Explain the vocations better
And what vocation I should choose?

already made a deal & sold the items to someone else for $$
RMT isn't allowed. lol
@Rofox
This server is hella fun.
The vocations:
Barb: Tanky, uses axes/clubs and swords and has 2/3 spells.
Warrior: Tanky but more dps like.
Shade: Dark magician. Uses wands. Shades are probably the best DPS dealers in the game (?).
Illusionist: This is a fun vocation. You can mimic yourself and the spell you take the clone will take as well. Mage.
Zealot: Fighter mage, has psi shield which is op.
Elementalist: Changes you to elemental "figures". They deal a lot of damage when you get good gear.
Priest: idk. never played it.
Archer: The one I'm currently playing. Rain of Arrows is op, snipe shot is op.
Hunter: Summons bear and wolf. Creates traps. Pretty fun voc really.
Ninja: Flicker strike everything. (Lacks healing & armor because they don't use shield).

I'd either go with a mage or barb.
Easy and you pretty much will own everything.

@Zatjin
If I was gonna go mage, illusionist or shade?
And What do you mean by dps
Thanks for the info too man

@Zatjin
If I was gonna go mage, illusionist or shade?
And What do you mean by dps
Thanks for the info too man
Just so you know. Shade doesnt have the highest DPS.
Elementalist has.
DPS= damage per second
Since I'm currently playing priest I can tell you about it.
We have decent damage and survability aswell. Our passive gives the party members 25% more dmg. Which everyone loves. We can make our party members and ourselves immune to all damage.
We are healers!

@Xagul
Can you please explain what the bonus you get of rebirthing to the same vocation? (e.g. Shade - Shade)

Xagulz has stated multiple times that CURRENTLY you don't get anything when picking the same vocation twice.
Whether or not this will change in the future I cannot say. but Xagulz has stated that the point of deathzot is to mix the vocations in unique and fun ways, not to super-stack 1 vocation.

How can I recover the account, if the page does not give up? I wrote to Support but no write off?

I feel like Ninja isn't a good starting vocation as they get the raw end of the deal when rebirthing. A Ninja rebirthing into Archer for example will have 200k less health than an Archer that rebirths into Ninja if they both rebirth at 10k. Also there is a larger gap between 1st and 2nd rebirth which allows more training time so eventually Archer>Ninja will do more damage than Ninja>Archer(skill wise). Same with Ninja>Barbarian or Ninja>Anything really, the reverse order will almost always be better than first vocation Ninja. This might be the case for other vocations aswell, i'm not too sure. Maybe there could be a damage or another unique bonus of some sort from that you get from your first vocation? Even this new tactician vocation, its better to go Tactician>Ninja rather than Ninja>Tactician. Correct me if i'm wrong but its kind of an unfair advantage. I guess you just have to just plan ahead to get the most out of rebirthing.

what are rebirth mechanics and skills?
As far as I know, everything gets transfered over except the ability to keep training the same skill, e.g a ninja>archer won't be able to train fist fighting. So if you go Ninja>Archer every level after that you will get ninjas health and archers health combined, so 40+60=100 health per level, and of course all passives and spells transfer over. Don't quote me on this as i'm not 100% sure but i've heard/seen that its gonna be like this a few times.

Back