• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ya need to more active more on the afternoon as We can't do the damn RB quest for 2 days because you can't make the tower non pz. Freaking keep getting pk by Beil and rene faggit ass...

You have been hearing about an update for a week because you should always be hearing about an update. It's when you don't hear about an update that you should be worried.
True... Don't really have a reply for that lmao

Ya need to more active more on the afternoon as We can't do the damn RB quest for 2 days because you can't make the tower non pz. Freaking keep getting pk by Beil and rene faggit ass...
the frag system is out of control. needs to seriously be reduced to 5 frags till RS (because RS is still a joke i guess) because the t9 users are almost all assholes who are now enjoying making people not want to play. i personally havent logged in for 24 hours now, servers making me sick with disappointment

the frag system is out of control. needs to seriously be reduced to 5 frags till RS (because RS is still a joke i guess) because the t9 users are almost all assholes who are now enjoying making people not want to play. i personally havent logged in for 24 hours now, servers making me sick with disappointment
plan is working as intended ;)

new 9ks and 10ks cant progress through the rebirth quest and probably wont be able to until next update in 2016

Are we really complaining about pks on tibia right now? Is this real life or am I dreaming, someone pinch me.

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA THIS IS FUCKING TIBIA. IF U CANT FACKING DO THE QUESRT BECAUSE SOMEONE KILLS U THEN YOU FACKING KILL THEM u STUPID MOTHER FACKER !

I locked people out of doing PoI for like an entire month with my guild on Tibia once.

And you are complaining about 2 days?

You Sir, are truly amazing.

It isn't about me, its just sad that people complain that they have enemies in an MMO.

Congratulations, that is the POINT of an open-world MMO that has open-PvP.

Instead of running out and dieing over and over again to renegade, how about you use your brain and think of a way to do the quest without him killing you?

Heres the true meaning of pvp to those who just find it impossible to get it in their head what pvp really means.

"Player killing, or PKing, is non-consensual PvP resulting in a character's death. Some games offer open PvP (also sometimes called world PvP), where one player can attack another without warning anywhere in the game world. A pure PK game is one where PvP conflict is the only gameplay offered. Ganking (short for gang killing) is a type of PKing in which the killer has a significant advantage over his victim, such as being part of a group, being a higher level, or attacking the victim while they are at low health.

PvP can also create additional facets in the community. In Ultima Online and Asheron's Call, a rift formed between those who enjoyed PKing, those who enjoyed hunting the PKs and those who simply did not want to fight at all. The Renaissance expansion later added a Trammel facet where PvP was not allowed, giving some out to the UO crowd that did not wish to engage in PvP at all. Asheron's Call contained a server that was completely unrestricted in player interactions where massive "PK" and "Anti (PK)" dynasties formed.

Character death in an online game usually comes with a penalty (though some games remove it from PvP combat), so habitual PKers can find themselves ostracized by the local community. In some games a character will die many times and the player must often sacrifice some experience points (XP) or in-game currency to restore that character to life.Permanent death (such that the player must create a new character) is relatively uncommon in online games, especially if PKing is permitted. An example of such a mode is Hardcore mode on the game Diablo II.

A more rare form of player killing involves inciting a monster or monsters to attack another player. The reason this is rare is because the monster is more likely to attack the one who is trying to do the killing. Often a player will have to lure the monster towards the other player and run away, so that the monster (if it is aggressive) will look for a new target, which may be the other player. This behavior is often found in otherwise purely 'PVE' games such as Realm of the Mad God.

In some MMORPGs PvP comes with extra penalties such as the player killer will not be able to form/join a group (party), receive help from other players and may have an increased loss of experience on death. Usually a player's name who has initiated a PvP recently will be in a bright color. On Lineage II you would turn purple if you initiated combat and anyone who killed someone who was not purple (had fought back) would turn red. Turning red had a much higher chance of your gear dropping off for others to loot when you died. Arguably the most severe penalty came on Asheron's Call where a killed player incurred a 5% loss in all stats and abilities per death, stacking up to 40%. This, combined with probably being naked from item loss, was very difficult to come back from.

Some MMORPGs[specify] set a certain level requirement to engage in PvP combat in order for new players to enjoy, experience and explore the game before actually getting PK'ed by other players. Other MMORPGs, such as Anarchy Online and Everquest Original on the 'Zek' servers, only allow a player to PvP with another if they are within a certain level range of each other, to prevent "ganking" (see above)."

Heres the true meaning of pvp to those who just find it impossible to get it in their head what pvp really means.

"Player killing, or PKing, is non-consensual PvP resulting in a character's death. Some games offer open PvP (also sometimes called world PvP), where one player can attack another without warning anywhere in the game world. A pure PK game is one where PvP conflict is the only gameplay offered. Ganking (short for gang killing) is a type of PKing in which the killer has a significant advantage over his victim, such as being part of a group, being a higher level, or attacking the victim while they are at low health.

PvP can also create additional facets in the community. In Ultima Online and Asheron's Call, a rift formed between those who enjoyed PKing, those who enjoyed hunting the PKs and those who simply did not want to fight at all. The Renaissance expansion later added a Trammel facet where PvP was not allowed, giving some out to the UO crowd that did not wish to engage in PvP at all. Asheron's Call contained a server that was completely unrestricted in player interactions where massive "PK" and "Anti (PK)" dynasties formed.

Character death in an online game usually comes with a penalty (though some games remove it from PvP combat), so habitual PKers can find themselves ostracized by the local community. In some games a character will die many times and the player must often sacrifice some experience points (XP) or in-game currency to restore that character to life.Permanent death (such that the player must create a new character) is relatively uncommon in online games, especially if PKing is permitted. An example of such a mode is Hardcore mode on the game Diablo II.

A more rare form of player killing involves inciting a monster or monsters to attack another player. The reason this is rare is because the monster is more likely to attack the one who is trying to do the killing. Often a player will have to lure the monster towards the other player and run away, so that the monster (if it is aggressive) will look for a new target, which may be the other player. This behavior is often found in otherwise purely 'PVE' games such as Realm of the Mad God.

In some MMORPGs PvP comes with extra penalties such as the player killer will not be able to form/join a group (party), receive help from other players and may have an increased loss of experience on death. Usually a player's name who has initiated a PvP recently will be in a bright color. On Lineage II you would turn purple if you initiated combat and anyone who killed someone who was not purple (had fought back) would turn red. Turning red had a much higher chance of your gear dropping off for others to loot when you died. Arguably the most severe penalty came on Asheron's Call where a killed player incurred a 5% loss in all stats and abilities per death, stacking up to 40%. This, combined with probably being naked from item loss, was very difficult to come back from.

Some MMORPGs[specify] set a certain level requirement to engage in PvP combat in order for new players to enjoy, experience and explore the game before actually getting PK'ed by other players. Other MMORPGs, such as Anarchy Online and Everquest Original on the 'Zek' servers, only allow a player to PvP with another if they are within a certain level range of each other, to prevent "ganking" (see above)."

The issue is this. There are two types of people.

1. Some people are presented with a challenge, or difficulty, and simply give up stating "there is no way to complete that, and it is unfair".
  2. Other people see a challenge or difficulty and say "I will do what is required to overcome that challenge"
My issue is with Person type #1. Which they are presented with a difficult task of completing a quest while another group of people attempt to stop them, and INSTEAD of taking the challenge on (which is INCREDIBLY easy since 90% of the quest is in a Non-PvP zone, so once you reach it, you are basically all-set)

It is NOT hard, and it is actually FUN and EXCITING to see the server is actually alive with players fighting each other over quests, bosses, hunting areas etc. Because otherwise it would be a dead boring server.

a few problems right now are
1) theres T3 maps but no t3 dropping mobs (besides minos who are seriously hard to kill compared to.. anything lol)
this makes it so that T3 keys are beyond op , i believe this will be fixed once mobs will drop t3 . i think in the future it should never be that a monster drops a higher tier map then it drops items.
2) fisco issue .
fisco has a few problems that make it a great "lets fuck people over quest"
1) u need a decently sized team for it , so in general people will be shouting all over trying to collect a team
(this means people are notified ure doing it quite easy)
2) the quest itself is in a non pvp area meaning that u can't stop a person from luring on ya
3) fisco mechanic as a boss... the "one hit combo" that kills anything but the tank can easely be fucked with . if a griefer can taunt fisco or chain him away fisco will be on him and could instagib our tank or evrybody at once . i think fisco should only instahit about 50% of the people on the screen instead of evrybody >.> this makes it more manageable
4) no rebirth lvl limit is a bit of a problem . i would suggest if somebody reaches 11K non rebirth they can just walk true an "easy solo quest" version for rebirth... (or just automaticly get tpd to the rebirth spot at 11K)
the reason for this is that some players won't ever get rebirth at this rate becouse they play at different time zones or are just unlucky (i know 1 dude has been combo'd like 3x now )

The issue is this. There are two types of people.

1. Some people are presented with a challenge, or difficulty, and simply give up stating "there is no way to complete that, and it is unfair".
  2. Other people see a challenge or difficulty and say "I will do what is required to overcome that challenge"
My issue is with Person type #1. Which they are presented with a difficult task of completing a quest while another group of people attempt to stop them, and INSTEAD of taking the challenge on (which is INCREDIBLY easy since 90% of the quest is in a Non-PvP zone, so once you reach it, you are basically all-set)

It is NOT hard, and it is actually FUN and EXCITING to see the server is actually alive with players fighting each other over quests, bosses, hunting areas etc. Because otherwise it would be a dead boring server.

So you find fun in making the game not fun for other people. If some people dont enjoy the sorry excuse of "pvp" this game has they just have to suck it up and beat you at it or you will "block a quest for 2 months"
Which is sort of fine because its only a game, but that kind of attidude in real life will make you look like a sociopath.

If anything people randomly pk at fisco exactly because they are bored to death and have nothing better than to give others a hard time.
Just because you or other people find it fun to piss people off doesnt make it suddenly ok.
(Keep in mind this hasnt happened to me before so its not like im just raging because it was me)

Actual PvP where bolth parties want to battle it out is what this server needs not some OP people in t9 raping everyone because they are bored.

Soo what you are saying is, PKing is bad? Maybe we should restrict the server to non-pvp, will that make you happy?

Instead of complaining about those people in t9..which most got idk, 1-2 days ago...gear up and skull fuck them. If you stop trying to get barbs to pull you through the doors and actually get 10k and run ur asses to the non pvp zone, hey, those PK's wont be able to get to you, unless ofc they follow and lure everything on you, but where's the fun in that. No Exp.

Soo what you are saying is, PKing is bad? Maybe we should restrict the server to non-pvp, will that make you happy?

Instead of complaining about those people in t9..which most got idk, 1-2 days ago...gear up and skull fuck them. If you stop trying to get barbs to pull you through the doors and actually get 10k and run ur asses to the non pvp zone, hey, those PK's wont be able to get to you, unless ofc they follow and lure everything on you, but where's the fun in that. No Exp.

So you are telling me I have to play MORE than some people who manual countless hours each day and bot the rest? Just to be able to enjoy the game the way I want?
Thats not an option for me.
And no I dont think you need to go as far as non pvp. But if 10 people enjoy pissing 30 other people off by pking them whenever they feel like it, I'd rather have 10 people quit than 30. The problem is "the I haz 1337 pvp skills so I do what I want" group is a very vocal minority, so they often get more say then they should.

So you find fun in making the game not fun for other people. If some people dont enjoy the sorry excuse of "pvp" this game has they just have to suck it up and beat you at it or you will "block a quest for 2 months"
Which is sort of fine because its only a game, but that kind of attidude in real life will make you look like a sociopath.

If anything people randomly pk at fisco exactly because they are bored to death and have nothing better than to give others a hard time.
Just because you or other people find it fun to piss people off doesnt make it suddenly ok.
(Keep in mind this hasnt happened to me before so its not like im just raging because it was me)

You guys are PAYING Renegade's enemies to do the quest for them. That means you are literally funding the war against Renegade and his guild.
OF COURSE he is going to interfere. If you don't want him to, DO THE QUEST WITHOUT HELP, LIKE WE DID.

So be a man, go get level 10k and a full T7-T8 set, find a blocker, put all your perk points into armor, deck yourselves out with gems, and do the quest like it was intended to be done. Don't pay Renegade's Enemies run it for you and expect him not to interfere, are you stupid?

Back