• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [9.1] [Custom-Rookgaard] RookTales RPG [10 years+ creating/balancing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://rooktales.ddns.net/
Server Address
Rooktales.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
i could not believe paco server was finally online after so long i was so excited to share the experience with more people
this server has been one of my favortes of all time but i have to say i was disapointed with your edits
it's just odd and the edits does not feel like rookgaard i did not played much but what i saw was enough
It is not meant to be like Paco's server. I'm sorry to disappoint!

There have been many many updates and improvements made to this server!
All reported bugs have been fixed and a complete rebalancing of low level creatures and many other things have now gone live. Come give us a shot!

Post automatically merged:

Also Level 50 zone is live with a big quest update on the way!

i could not believe paco server was finally online after so long i was so excited to share the experience with more people
this server has been one of my favortes of all time but i have to say i was disapointed with your edits
it's just odd and the edits does not feel like rookgaard i did not played much but what i saw was enough
Opens thread: YAY!!!
Read comments: Aww this discouraged me :( I wanted to play the original too! :( We should host it somewhere else!

Anyway good luck with the custom project! It will end becoming other thing than Rookgaard but don't feel discouraged! We need more custom servers, today's open tibia are just the same global maps.

Yours Laylee

Opens thread: YAY!!!
Read comments: Aww this discouraged me :( I wanted to play the original too! :( We should host it somewhere else!

Anyway good luck with the custom project! It will end becoming other thing than Rookgaard but don't feel discouraged! We need more custom servers, today's open tibia are just the same global maps.

Yours Laylee
Well to be fair it was already much much more than rookgaard hahahaha. Thanks for the luck and you should really come give us a try before deciding not to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back