• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Canada || Alchera || 10.37 || Open-Source || Playable in Europe || Online NOW!

Can you tell us some more information please? would like to know some about quests, missions and access.
Its with children? wote, task for wz? banuta?

We have been thinking about different quests and area accesses but definately you are not required to make all the missions to enter some specific areas. We will make some final decisions before the launch, and the areas will be announced in the news. Such as:

Muggy Plains, Corruption Hole, Razachai, Inquisition last mission area, Warzones etc. Maybe all get access through shortcut to Banuta 1st floor but lower ones needs quests? Also things like Djinns, Rashid and Postman Quest missions should be available for all, don't they?

We have been thinking about different quests and area accesses but definately you are not required to make all the missions to enter some specific areas. We will make some final decisions before the launch, and the areas will be announced in the news. Such as:

Muggy Plains, Corruption Hole, Razachai, Inquisition last mission area, Warzones etc. Also things like Djinns, Rashid and Postman Quest missions should be available for all, don't they?
Hoping this server will turn out and have a good fun community :)
lookin forward to it

Hoping this server will turn out and have a good fun community :)
lookin forward to it

Yep! Our Gamemasters are also aiming to that, instead of being just ban-machines. Bosses, hunting grounds, Warzones and quests and making services will be for everybody. I do not hestitate to take actions, if some people misuses their power excessively. But ofcourse only in very severe cases.

120ms is playable as long as loss of packets doesn't occour :)

TOPIC
I'll try this.

Great, see you in game! :)

Current state of several hunting places and other things:

- Banuta can be reached by anybody through the shortcut, without having to do any missions. Access to lower floors needs the correct missions from the Wrath of the Emperor Quest.
- Razachai and all areas/teleports around Farmine and Muggy Plains can be reached by anybody, no quests needed. This includes the levers and the carpet traveling.
- You can find an NPC in Thais, which buys both Djinn's items.
- Rashid quest has to be done, to trade with him.

Muggy Plains, Corruption Hole, Razachai, Inquisition last mission area, Warzones etc. Maybe all get access through shortcut to Banuta 1st floor but lower ones needs quests? Also things like Djinns, Rashid and Postman Quest missions should be available for all, don't they?

Sure, but i think some of them need. for example, warzones with access because there would be ppl who will be going with mc and getting all items just doing that, dont you think?

Im not saying that you should make a more boring game but in somes areas with respective task and mission would be fine. However its just my opinion.

I am using that. I can try with 10.36

---edit

You should be able to connect with 10.36/10.37. Make sure you're using the ip login.alcheraot.biz
Doesn't work with either client. I am using that ip as well.

jQiEC.png

Just to verify I'm not doing anything wrong.
E69KxS.png

My issue.

Last edited:
I am using that. I can try with 10.36

---edit

Doesn't work with either client. I am using that ip as well.

jQiEC.png

Just to verify I'm not doing anything wrong.

OTLand's IP Changer has been known to be buggy, try another IP Changer as there are 10 people online right now.

Getting Message "You are not GOD or Gamemaster" :D using normal 10.37 Client.

Make sure you haven't checked the Gamemaster Client flag.

7DYKD.png