• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Canada || Alchera || 10.37 || Open-Source || Playable in Europe || Online NOW!

OTLand's IP Changer has been known to be buggy, try another IP Changer as there are 10 people online right now.

Make sure you haven't checked the Gamemaster Client flag.

7DYKD.png

Derp forgott it haha thx :D

I am using that. I can try with 10.36

---edit

Doesn't work with either client. I am using that ip as well.

Just to verify I'm not doing anything wrong.

My issue.

That is an old version of the ip changer, please use the newest version from here

Our first player reached level 100! Congratulations to Rz Jr!

We have received several bug reports and they all have been fixed quite fast!

90% of players in otservers use bot, i dont really know how you want to make an ot server with people that dont use it.

We are aware of that. That's why we modified the rules.

b) Excessively Using Unofficial Software to Play
Manipulating the client program or using additional software to control or play the game for automatically gaining advances, while being away from the computer.

Which means that 100% afk botters will be banished, and eventually deleted if such behaviour continues. "Being away from the computer" in this case means, that continuing to perform your actions and not responding to a Gamemaster, when he/she appears. We want to get rid of the ones, who are botting all night long 100% afk and being reported.

Come and play! It's a really good server!

Hit me up in-game: Bananmann

ip changer on site dont work, and if i cant bot heal i prob wont be playing :(
"Manipulating the client program or using additional software to control or play the game for automatically gaining advances, while being away from the computer."

Donno if this was reported but u cant make a character with two names like Druid Placid, has to be one word? Im going to play this server and test it looks amazing