• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] AuraOT 10.95 [Custom Server] - No P2W | Mid Stages | Brazillian Community

such a shame, its a well made ot, but the language barrier will always be there.
Maybe switch the in-game language to english, and hopefully more ppl will join.

The languague barrier can always be broken. My public is the Brazillian Community, I can't switch the languages like this, there is a few people that talk english on our server.

Give a try on it, :p

I agree with dotsh, the npcs talking BR which makes it all boring, since it will be hard to understand stuff..

If u could change the language it will be more players for sure!

Alot of players dont join ots just because language

I agree with dotsh, the npcs talking BR which makes it all boring, since it will be hard to understand stuff..

If u could change the language it will be more players for sure!

Alot of players dont join ots just because language

May I change the NPCs talking in portuguese to english, but unfortunately I can not translate the website.

Looks good.

Thanks my friend.

This server looks good and I would like to play it. One thing that you BR tibia players haven't quite understood (including you Vankk) is that your servers will appeal to everyone if they're in english instead. You can see that Swedish, German, Norway, Netherlands and the Dominic Republic servers use English as their primary language. Why is it that all the latino countries (and poland) have to use their own? It will make a lot more players join your server if its in english. You might say that not all BR people understands english, but to that I say; Why would that not apply to the other countries I named before? Not all of them know english either but use it to make more players join and appreciate their servers. Your server is a great example of why English needs to be used. It looks great and as you can see all the other people before me have been complaining about the language. I want to play it, but thats the only thing in my way.

Eitherway, good luck on your server and what you want to do based on the feedback you've gotten, is your decision.

//
Faarf

@kosan100

I really appreciated your feedback, but the problem that I'll face is pretty simple, is to translate everything, that should be maybe take three days of hard work, and as you can see, my english is not the best, so may I can't translate that.

What I'm actually thinking is add a google translate on our website, it won't fix the problem of language at all, but is better than nothing.

Or find a way to implement an in-game language selection like I've seen before on some servers (not sure how difficult it would be). Basically, when you start you choose the language you'd like to see in the server so that all npcs/questlog/items etc are translated into that language.

Meant to add it looks like a great server, just deterred by the language barrier, to be honest. :(

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
Good luck Mr. President!!! :D
Damn I gotta atleast check this out...but no time :(
I will just be like: "Me no speakz BR hue hue hue hunted!" :p

Or find a way to implement an in-game language selection like I've seen before on some servers (not sure how difficult it would be). Basically, when you start you choose the language you'd like to see in the server so that all npcs/questlog/items etc are translated into that language.

Meant to add it looks like a great server, just deterred by the language barrier, to be honest. :(

Regards,
Cody

What I'm actually thinking is translate our data, also I think that should be enough, due the in game is most important.

Maybe I bring it to the next update, that will happens at Monday's server save.

Good luck Mr. President!!! :D
Damn I gotta atleast check this out...but no time :(
I will just be like: "Me no speakz BR hue hue hue hunted!" :p

Lmao

Back