• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] AuraOT 10.95 [Custom Server] - No P2W | Mid Stages | Brazillian Community

is your server brazillian or canadian? you advertsise it at a Canadian server but all the content isnt even in english

is your server brazillian or canadian? you advertsise it at a Canadian server but all the content isnt even in english

There is rules made by a niegro from Puerto Rico called @cbrm who says:
"*[Country]. (ONLY ONE COUNTRY!! THE COUNTRY WHERE THE SERVER IS BEING HOSTED
>IF THE COUNTRY IN THE THREAD ISN'T THE COUNTRY WHERE IT'S HOSTED, YOUR THREAD CAN BE DELETED!<"

Our server is hosted on Canada but our main language is Portuguese on our website and in-game it is english.

I will try it out.

edit: yikes, i'd donate but it is so expensive 5$ for 15 points :|

See you in Armia buddy.

It is expensive due the policys that we have on Brazil and on Paypal.

The explain is pretty simple. Dollar currently at 6 A.M (GMT -3) is 3 BRL, the points are splited by 1 for 3, it means a point for 3 BRL.
When you donate 5 USD you are donating 16 BRL and keep in mind that 1 BRL is the charge that PayPal take from us, it is pure math, and bad policys that unfortunately we suffer.

See you in Armia buddy.

It is expensive due the policys that we have on Brazil and on Paypal.

The explain is pretty simple. Dollar currently at 6 A.M (GMT -3) is 3 BRL, the points are splited by 1 for 3, it means a point for 3 BRL.
When you donate 5 USD you are donating 16 BRL and keep in mind that 1 BRL is the charge that PayPal take from us, it is pure math, and bad policys that unfortunately we suffer.
Any way i can send to you as gift? I would love to get some stuff off shop ^^

no way to get 2x points on the 5$ option? :p i just need a few things and tomorrow i can donate more.

I was thinking in use a double points on PayPal, due we want change our host to Chicago, to avoid OVH hosts, and we need extra cash for that. It may be on live tomorrow or even today, just need set the prices with my friend who did theses calculations forme :p

I was thinking in use a double points on PayPal, due we want change our host to Chicago, to avoid OVH hosts, and we need extra cash for that. It may be on live tomorrow or even today, just need set the prices with my friend who did theses calculations forme :p
When you do that let me know :p i can maybe do like 10$ tomorrow. Really enjoying the server.

When you do that let me know :p i can maybe do like 10$ tomorrow. Really enjoying the server.

I really appreciate this kind of comment, my friend. I'm doing my best, and I hope that I can change our host to Chicago, to we stop with all issues that we are facing with OVH Services.

Hello Mr. Vankk, I have been waiting for your response in Skype, If you don't mind please.

-Thanks.

Back