• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 7.4] WeAreTibia Battle Of Nexus | 2.000 USD | Reborn System | EU Proxy | 10 JANUARY 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
s1.wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

wearetibia

wearetibia.com
Reaction score

LOGO-PEDRO-small.png

Server Website/AAC : WeAreTibia - Latestnews (https://wearetibia.com/)
WIKI : WAT Wiki (https://wiki.wearetibia.com/)
Server Address : wearetibia.com
Hosted in Canada with EU proxy
Server port: 7171
Client : 7.4/own custom client
Launch date: 10/01/2020

New features:

1. Crafter boxes - https://wiki.wearetibia.com/index.php/Crafter_Boxes
2. Wings system
3. Capes system
4. Team hunting system

nexusrules.png
1. There will be 3 diamond island events, each sunday 22:00 CET

2. First guild which mange to kill diamond nexus will be rewarded with 500$

3. Guild with most mastery points after 30 days will be rewarded with 500$

Main priviligies of being guild member:
1. Experience +5%
2. Killing enemies rewards you with experience
3. Killing enemies rewards you with mastery points
4. You can kill other guild members without punishments - no skull / no frag

PvP-E Guild Rules

1. Creating a guild is equal to participate in war. Every guild participate in global war since creation. No declarations of war are required.
2. Killing member of other guild is always justfied. You will get no unjust frag or skull.
3. You will gain 1% of total experience from your target. To gain experience the target cannot be lower more than 10% levels than you.
For example while you are level 100, and you gonna kill level 90 - you will gain experience. If you are level 100 and you gonna kill 89 - you will get no experience at all.
4. Rule about 10% diffrence is applied only in case of killing a player with lower level than you are actually. When you are level 50 and you gonna kill level 100 member of other guild you will always gain experience.
5. While you are member of a guild, and you gonna kill random player without guild you will gain skull / unjustfied frag.

Obtaining Mastery Points:

Rorina Storyline Quest: 2 mastery points
Dungeon: 2 mastery points
Castle raids: Carlin 1 MP / Fibula 2 MP / Thais 3MP
Tasks: 1 MP each
Killing enemy guild member: 4 mastery points
Getting killed by enemy guild: -2 mastery point

Prize of 500.00$ will be paid via Paypal or BTC

Good luck, and let the Battle of Nexus Start!!

aboutserver.png

Paperdoll System
paperdoll1.gif

Aura Bonus while wearing Full Set
pyromancer.gif

Wings system
wings3.gif

Server Rates
*Loot rate 3x
*Skill rate 8x
*Magic rate 4x

Experience rates
*From 250 + 1x

Servers Features
*PvP with PvP Enforced for guilds

*Paperdoll system ( Every equipable item in game will be shown on your character )
*Store in game system
*Custom market system
*Aura system
*Wings system
*Pet system
*Crafting system
*7.4+7.72 Real map
*New monsters + bossess
*Dungeon System
*Custom Spawns
*Most of existing spawns are boosted
*Second promotion system
*Custom enchanting system
*Over 100 tasks
*Over 450 new items
*Token System
*Daily Castle Raid System
*Party 4 vocations bonus exp
And way more ;-)

Another time you promise people money..
and you asking your self why people scam you when you ask for help here you have the answer
should not be available to put more Advertisements on Otland
Bad person in real & also a known scammer!

Another OT from Ragnar and White, so that they can SCAM people and refuse to PAY. DO NOT TOUCH THIS OT, the GM played in 2 characters and created items and real cash items for his friends so they could win and he didnt have to pay, he even went as far as making grinding events and at 5 minutes to end the event, log in in multiple characters and CREATE said items to make points out of thin air. NO ONE SHOULD PLAY THIS.

why is this guy still allowed to advertise on OTland? With the amount of evidence against him it should be a no-brainer. I feel bad for the people who start without knowledge of the owner's character.

I foolishly played some time ago and he was caught giving Rubini items on his stream, thankfully Rubini didn't accept them but this topped with GSenna's post goes to show who he really is.

I want to see what the SHOP offer is; any chance you could post it here since the server starts tomorrow (and I need to be ingame to check it)? :)

I want to see what the SHOP offer is; any chance you could post it here since the server starts tomorrow (and I need to be ingame to check it)? :)
You will be able to check it yourself tomorrow, in client ;-)

You successfully generated 10 codes. Each code will add 30 points.

The codes are:
  • TGCRHP6JUA5EFGB
  • GRYSVRIIJV3IM7Q
  • UJPAMGTQMGCZ4L7
  • 4X2YBMVAFDLOFIB
  • CWJSVXHCZZ2UMNG
  • 24T42OEQ4EGUZMY
  • 4HXWQ2TMT5H34XK
  • ZFGGEYQX3VNKC5C
  • 2PEPJYQPWEF6R2C
  • BPBBHPAC6H4IREP
Redeem your code here

Ah, I remember this. My brother and I played on this server and I can vouch by saying it's p2w and he will take your money. Kinda funny that i'm seeing this OT again. Nothing to see here folks, just a cash grab. Just like the people above are saying, it's true. He spawned items for himself and his friends and pked everyone.

I should also mention that he was quite disrespectful towards the other 2 players that were playing at the time. Stay away from this OT.

actually quite a nice server, but if the hoster is such a retard, ok, hands off.....

He used to let us get all the tokens and cc's out of quest rooms that you couldn't get too. the 50 stack behind the tokens guy, tp's to the 100 quest room at lvl 40. Cool looking, nothing more.

100 players online, when you check the online list, there are like 10 people of level 40+ and the rest 90 people are sorcerers/druids levels 12-25 in the training rooms making runes :D so we could say 10 people play here </3 shame, because it looks fun but Im totally against P2W (unless you're a GM and you make this just to make money) because I was fighting some 30 knight with my 40 paladin and that knight (he had skills 50....) was hitting me with some weird axe 150 damage + 50 damage of some "holy" energy.