• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 7.4] WeAreTibia Battle Of Worlds 2500$ prize [EU PROXY 9/08/2019] [18:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
bow.wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

wearetibia

wearetibia.com
Reaction score
logohd8.png

Server Website/AAC : WeAreTibia - Latestnews (https://wearetibia.com/)
WIKI : WAT Wiki (https://wiki.wearetibia.com/)
Server Address : wearetibia.com
Hosted in Canada with EU proxy
Server port: 7171
Client protocol: 7.4
BOWbanner2.png

BOWRULES.png

1. In order to participate for the $2500 usd first price, you must create a guild with : min 10 members max 40 members
2. Access to create Guilds can be obtained via Guild Scroll for 85 points
3. Guilds Halls can be bought by guild leaders only.
4. Guilds can kill other guild members without penalty
5. It's not allowed to invite second character. Ip detection will be enabled and the guild will be deleted.
6. Any use of third party tool will result in guild banishment, so every single player must play clean
7. Guilds will have a new rank/attribute called: “Mastery Points”

Mastery Points
Quest: 1 mastery point
Task: 1 mastery point
Castle Raid: 1 mastery point
Dungeon: 2 mastery points
Killing enemy guild member: 2 mastery points
Getting killed by enemy guild: -1 mastery point

The most powerful guild will be determinated by Mastery points. After 30 days, the 2 servers FERU and BOW will be merged and all guilds will fight for 15 days straight. The guild which stand with more Mastery points, will be the one who will be awarded with 2500$.
Main reward will be splitted equaly between Guild Leader, and 4 vice leaders. They are in charge to split the money to the rest of guild members.

Prize of 2.500$ will be paid via Paypal or BTC

Good luck, and let the Battle of World Start!!

aboutserver.png

Paperdoll System

paperdoll1.gif

Aura Bonus while wearing Full Set
pyromancer.gif

aurainquisitor2.gif

Server Rates
*Loot rate 1.5x
*Skill rate 4x
*Magic rate 2x

Experience rates

Servers Features
*PvP with PvP Enforced for guilds

*Paperdoll system ( Every equipable item in game will be shown on your character )
*Store in game system
*Custom market system
*Aura system
*Pet system
*Crafting system
*7.4+7.72 Real map
*New monsters + bossess
*Dungeon System
*Custom Spawns
*Most of existing spawns are boosted
*Second promotion system
*Custom enchanting system
*Over 100 tasks
*Over 450 new items
*Token System
*Daily Castle Raid System
*Party 4 vocations bonus exp
And way more ;-)

Do not fall for this, the Gods are corrupt, they inflate their online numbers and view bot their streamers, they also promise their player base many things like their current server will never be reset however they are making new server and leaving their current one to die after people spent a lot of money on this... do not play this ot, you will be feel robbed and scammed.

This is an honest opinion as someone who played WAT for three eras now. Ragnar has consistently been flipping this server for profit without regard to his player base. This time it was the worst it’s been. He promised us all a minimum of a year before he would reset the server, but due to his own negligence the server took a dive within 3 months. His solution was to force players to beta test his new client (still very buggy!!!) and constantly rollback (in total we couldn’t play for a month) without any apologies at all. His compensation for this was to increase his “rarity” droprate by 50%, which sounds good until you realize the current drop rate is 0.01% so the compensation changed that to 0.015%, and the items aren’t even worth anything. He also offered points (on old server, non transferable) as a reward for beta testing. That sounds good until you realize the day after he paid out points he announced new servers which essentially made the points worthless. He is a snake who only had one goal in mind, to take money from players and give nothing in return. He will quote that any donations are not gaurenteed but I feel absolutely sick for the players that donated days before this announcement. To donate to a server where the owner repeatedly says he won’t reset, just to have him turn around and open two new servers. Also I don’t trust his $2500 reward, he had a contest once for “soul eater” and did not even pay out $50 due to “lack of interest”. As well, he spoofs ALOT. If you login to the discord or just login to the server you will realize the count of 250+ players is more like 5. I could go into more detail but FAIR WARNING AVOID THIS OT.

Before someone accuses me of being a troll, go look at their discord! The proof is blatant. Ragnar and White (other owner) constantly delete all discord messages to prevent people from finding out the truth, or if you don’t believe me go login to the server! Message any of these level 20-61 mages. They are all spoofed characters. Look how many of the top 100 are actually online. They caused everyone to quit due to their incompetence. Bugs were reported for months, many are still not fixed.

A guy which spoofs his server and use view bots to promote his server in reality is a douchebag scamming his players such a surprise

Again if you doubt at all any negative review here, simply go to the OT, you will see it is ABSOLUTELY NOT a 300+ player online ot, and if you don’t want to download the client just go to the discord and ask!! The players will tell you this OT is a fraud

At the start of this era I threw all my pets and items out on the first day because it WOULD be like this. I figured it was dead after he banned a whole team for speaking up last year, but I guess now it really is!

Buncha pussies who cares 😂 Come fight quit worrying about being the Yelpers for OT servers.

BoW is ours OH we doing it boys ride or die all over again

1. Is ragnar spoofing 95% of the current population?
2. Did he payout the 50$ reward for soul eater event?
3. Does he care about global wat or did he use it to earn money now he’s making new server?

This is an honest opinion as someone who played WAT for three eras now. Ragnar has consistently been flipping this server for profit without regard to his player base. This time it was the worst it’s been. He promised us all a minimum of a year before he would reset the server, but due to his own negligence the server took a dive within 3 months. His solution was to force players to beta test his new client (still very buggy!!!) and constantly rollback (in total we couldn’t play for a month) without any apologies at all. His compensation for this was to increase his “rarity” droprate by 50%, which sounds good until you realize the current drop rate is 0.01% so the compensation changed that to 0.015%, and the items aren’t even worth anything. He also offered points (on old server, non transferable) as a reward for beta testing. That sounds good until you realize the day after he paid out points he announced new servers which essentially made the points worthless. He is a snake who only had one goal in mind, to take money from players and give nothing in return. He will quote that any donations are not gaurenteed but I feel absolutely sick for the players that donated days before this announcement. To donate to a server where the owner repeatedly says he won’t reset, just to have him turn around and open two new servers. Also I don’t trust his $2500 reward, he had a contest once for “soul eater” and did not even pay out $50 due to “lack of interest”. As well, he spoofs ALOT. If you login to the discord or just login to the server you will realize the count of 250+ players is more like 5. I could go into more detail but FAIR WARNING AVOID THIS OT.

Ever heard of chargebacks?

As long as you don't spoof these servers.. Which you probably will..
I'll play, I mean I enjoyed the servers first era it opened.. It was actually really fun, all the custom stuff..
But when you spoof the server, nobody is going to play it thats creditable ..

Nice business trick, its like bogo trick in shops you dont lose you just able so sell your product faster its a good market trick. So basically he offers 2500 usd for team but then, he will make double that since it will make people donate (simple psychology since people like to compete) and be stronger, especially try hard guilds will be forced to buy items/cosmetics. I used same stuff in my servers, good idea to make money from people not tibia ofc. I heard about this owner from a lot of people that he worked all of them called him retarded and dumb but im surprised he came with idea like this. (CLAPS)

the thing is if he doesn't make enough to profit handing out the $2500 then he will not pay it just like he didn't pay the souleater event this error

the thing is if he doesn't make enough to profit handing out the $2500 then he will not pay it just like he didn't pay the souleater event this error
u spent thousands of dollars on this ot, funny to see you complain :)

i spent $0 on this ot do some research before you blurt out ignorant things, little child.

For anyone still reading this dead thread, key points here are:
History of the server:
1. Ragnar has lied repeatedly, he said this server would be up for a year but due to his own actions the server died after four months (he was told about huge bugs but took 1 week+ to fix (abraxas))
2. He spent a month working on his new client, ignoring bugs which made a lot of people quit, then offered points (for reference top reporter got 7k points which is 700 euro), ONE DAY after he handed out points he announced new era which completed took all the worth out of points because the 40~ people that were left all quit overnight.
3. He had a money contest for just 50$ before, and did not payout, eventually reward points two months late (after banning numerous people from discord for asking about it)
4. His donations are set up as a scam, to max out a weapon at +9 it cost over 2k euros, one guy spent 1,150 euros to get it from +7 to +9, for reference that’s only + 8 weapon attack and defense

For anyone still reading this dead thread, key points here are:
History of the server:
1. Ragnar has lied repeatedly, he said this server would be up for a year but due to his own actions the server died after four months (he was told about huge bugs but took 1 week+ to fix (abraxas))
2. He spent a month working on his new client, ignoring bugs which made a lot of people quit, then offered points (for reference top reporter got 7k points which is 700 euro), ONE DAY after he handed out points he announced new era which completed took all the worth out of points because the 40~ people that were left all quit overnight.
3. He had a money contest for just 50$ before, and did not payout, eventually reward points two months late (after banning numerous people from discord for asking about it)
4. His donations are set up as a scam, to max out a weapon at +9 it cost over 2k euros, one guy spent 1,150 euros to get it from +7 to +9, for reference that’s only + 8 weapon attack and defense
1. Wasn't a bug, it was a mere mechanic everyone could make use of.
2. GM was actively fixing the bugs that got reported through ingame/discord, most people even complimenting him for this (https://gyazo.com/b14e7da48aedb54548a7af3cc0fa421b as a very good example from yourself) The fact that new era was announced 1 day after the points were handed out is very unfortunate ofcourse, but i doubt it was meant to be like that.
3. First few contests were paid out (100$ contest for first lvl 100 aswell) so im not sure what happened to the recent one, maybe it was buggy and it got discontinued.
4. It doesn't cost THAT much, but you can always get really fucking unlucky ofc, people i knew did it within 10-15 gems.

If it's not THAT much, why do people complain & why is the server dead with fake numbers for years. Poor choices that deserve a poor meme1564937017737.png