• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 7.4] WeAreTibia Battle Of Worlds 2500$ prize [EU PROXY 9/08/2019] [18:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
bow.wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thats how it happens: you get banned from discord for no reason, then you talk to Ragnar and he blocks you.1565173364220.png

Last edited:
make old classic graphics to choose and dont spoof unless u want to have 10 rpg noobs at start of this dedots

Spoofing begins 29 hours before the server starts? 198 players online on Server 1 (Ferumbrinha) right now 😂🤣
oy31Z8U.png

Client isn't even avaliable but somehow there are 198 players online AHAHAHAHA

KdNOxUa.png

Last edited:
I played the first edition I found fake ppls, i writed it in otland, then gm give me 1000 points to delete post in otland XDD This is perliczka ots best one

guys wtf this ot is best ot ever....

jsoIlGs.jpg

look now

2sdjedx.jpg

all around its normal ot and this beautiful PEARL is called wearetibia

1k points for removing post? Sounds like a good deal if it was true. 😂

Other popular servers have bigger issues than a misrepresented online counter. If THAT keeps you from trying a server you really don’t want to know what I know about other hosts.

Server is fun just needs more folks to come enjoy it. You guys spent all this time knocking Ragnar’s release I guess you forgot there is no such thing as bad publicity - you guaranteed his thread would stay at the top of advertisements all week. So here’s a thank you to all the haters now stfu and play

Other popular servers have bigger issues than a misrepresented online counter. If THAT keeps you from trying a server you really don’t want to know what I know about other hosts.

Server is fun just needs more folks to come enjoy it. You guys spent all this time knocking Ragnar’s release I guess you forgot there is no such thing as bad publicity - you guaranteed his thread would stay at the top of advertisements all week. So here’s a thank you to all the haters now stfu and play

Actually, there is such a thing as bad publicity. All those comments from the last two pages made me sure, I do not want to waste a single minute on this ot when it starts. Thank you guys

needle @ellvo here passive agresive reacting to posts. but he himself is a spoofer and viewbotter.
it's a good ots, but they do spoofs and owner is very dumb. but it's a fun server even with this, and these days most of servers do shady stuff to get these extra players

21 HOURS LEFT
Make your account HERE

1. In order to participate for the $2500 usd first price, you must create a guild with : min 10 members max 40 members
2. Access to create Guilds can be obtained via Guild Scroll for 85 points
3. Guilds Halls can be bought by guild leaders only.
4. Guilds can kill other guild members without penalty
5. It's not allowed to invite second character. Ip detection will be enabled and the guild will be deleted.
6. Any use of third party tool will result in guild banishment, so every single player must play clean
7. Guilds will have a new rank/attribute called: “Mastery Points”

PvP-E Guild Rules
1. Creating a guild is equal to participate in war. Every guild participate in global war since creation. No declarations of war are required.
2. Killing member of other guild is always justfied. You will get no unjust frag or skull.
3. You will gain 1% of total experience from your target. To gain experience the target cannot be lower more than 10% levels than you.
For example while you are level 100, and you gonna kill level 90 - you will gain experience. If you are level 100 and you gonna kill 89 - you will get no experience at all.
4. Rule about 10% diffrence is applied only in case of killing a player with lower level than you are actually. When you are level 50 and you gonna kill level 100 member of other guild you will always gain experience.
5. While you are member of a guild, and you gonna kill random player without guild you will gain skull / unjustfied frag.

Mastery Points
Quest: 1 mastery points
Task: 1 mastery point
Dungeon: 2 mastery points
Killing enemy guild member: 2 mastery points
Getting killed by enemy guild: -1 mastery point

The most powerful guild will be determinated by Mastery points. After 30 days, the 2 servers FERU and BOW will be merged and all guilds will fight for 15 days straight. The guild which stand with more Mastery points, will be the one who will be awarded with 2500$.
Main reward will be splitted equaly between Guild Leader, and 4 vice leaders. They are in charge to split the money to the rest of guild members.

Prize of 2.500$ will be paid via Paypal or BTC

Good luck, and let the Battle of World Start!!

@wearetibia

i have question about this pearl,so first month is 'normal' after month this 'rules' starting when you connect 2 servers? enfo and killing other people in guilds without penalty?

@Frajerska young policja going make guild.....

@wearetibia

i have question about this pearl,so first month is 'normal' after month this 'rules' starting when you connect 2 servers? enfo and killing other people in guilds without penalty?

@Frajerska young policja going make guild.....
Well PvP Rules ( enforced and killing other guild members without penalty ) are since day 1. So first 30 day war and compete is between players inside BOW server and FERU server. After 30 days both worlds FERU and BOW are merging into 1 world and the big war start with all teams at 1 server. Guild with most mastery points are winning 2.500$

but guilds going get this 'mastery points' from first day yes? for killing ppl/quests/others thing