• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
yes but server still need to have 2 sides, war and rpg, its rly boring exping alone 24/7, he should do shared exp for 2 ppl maximum without any bonuses and thats fair.

If he adds shared for less than 3-4 voc it’s gonna be perma EK+MS in the end and all the vocations will suffer from that a lot.

Either add shared for 4 voc teamhunt for places like banuta, POI rooms etc. or don’t add it at all

If he adds shared for less than 3-4 voc it’s gonna be perma EK+MS in the end and all the vocations will suffer from that a lot.

Either add shared for 4 voc teamhunt for places like banuta, POI rooms etc. or don’t add it at all
2, 3 or 4 normal shared without any vonuses would not be problem at all on this bare map

bro what spawns u have to exp ms + ek ? okolnir pickhole ? and the only one left poi rooms that you wont be able to exp before 120-150? its not that op as everyone says... there are no spwans to get op ms+ek

ALSO OF ANY1 OF U PLAYED WITH US BEFORE PM FOR TS3 IF U WANT TO BE PART OF WARJATY ONCE AGAIN PPL WHO ARLEADY ASKED FOR TS3 CHECK UR PPRIVATE MSG I SEND TO ALL OF U IP TO OUR TS3

But why would you add shared only for 2 vocs and not for all party types without any bonus? If there’s teamhunts it should be all options and not only one

just make it as it was in 8.0, first u want ori 8.0 server, now you want some shared exp, whats next?

Just be strict with any different type of botting. E ring - auto ssa -auto healing and ofc cavebotting just insta delete.!
enabling sharing exp on 10X exp rate all the time it makes the ot will die fast. cause it would be easily 2 mages can go solo poi seals or any other places. as a duo and getting massa exp! and ofx as a duo ek/ms for like low/crush! It has always been like that as 8.0 no shared exp which is a fantastic move so u can fight all the time for spawns. and find it crowded great old feelings.

and ofc banuta is main floor only yea? and hopefully no grims as i just read a fully clean 8.0 map.

burzyk removed? or again he gonna tell us that he made HOT'a quest for like 40minutes, lapa sended u prooves that toking killed all bosses as first person on the server even your server log shows it ,so how your gm has this items few days before even was casting with it, dont tell me that am wrong

see ya on open battles
Of course I will again tell you that I made HOTA quest in 40 minutes. I made it every edition first or second, after Pyza like was this time. Pyza make this quest first, I was second, Lapa was even not top 5th.
It's already pathetic how you try to slander me everywhere. You even go so far as to accuse me of getting items from GOD as a GM.
Then why do you want to get rid of me when someone else is giving away items? Be like your friend Grajek RPG and keep quiet. There will come a time when you will cross the red line that even the Dymek will not help you.
As a proof I will attach link to cam's from Askara to show you how to make HOTa Quest :)

Of course I will again tell you that I made HOTA quest in 40 minutes. I made it every edition first or second, after Pyza like was this time. Pyza make this quest first, I was second, Lapa was even not top 5th.
It's already pathetic how you try to slander me everywhere. You even go so far as to accuse me of getting items from GOD as a GM.
Then why do you want to get rid of me when someone else is giving away items? Be like your friend Grajek RPG and keep quiet. There will come a time when you will cross the red line that even the Dymek will not help you.
As a proof I will attach link to cam's from Askara to show you how to make HOTa Quest :)

I was playing on few last editions of niebieski’s servers and you are worst gm ever.
You don’t know how to mix being gm and rpg player.

Hope this time server will be free of you.

By creating account you confirm that you read and accept Rules.
I think there need to be at least 1 word in your "Rules" because everyone accepts to Rules that do not exist