• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Mounts, shaders and auras are going to be there, however as it was on Kasteria - anyone who don't want to see these in-game may just simply turn it off through our client:

View attachment 65852

Shop will be mostly same as it was, expect blessings in store for reasonable price (everyone's doing that nowadays, been even asked to do same as noone actually complain about it at all) - please get in mind that on original 8.0 there was not Inquisition, so we decided to implement a 'pits of inferno' blessings, which are available to get from Oldrak npc located in POH temple after completing that quest.

Yes, we decided to keep avalanches for druids as there won't be any experience share feature on Eloth so druids may still get some advantages in their solo exp.

Yes, there are going to be UE nerf for X amount of people on the screen, however, it will work a bit differently than always. The reduction will work only on a surface map, that's mean on mountains or underground places reduction will not work - that has been made so actually you got a chance to break defences however you will avoid of spam ues during the open battle.

About dealing with bot users, it's still under discuss between our team for what abuse people are going to be deleted instantly and what receive a 7 days banishment as a first banishment.

There is no limit for MC, however blocking spawns using above of 1 character excepct your main character will lead to banishment of the blocking character.

Making so you won't get frag for a people if there's X people of your team on screen will lead just to abuse spawns at all by these teams and most of random people won't have any opportunity to exp anywhere. However you've got reasonable frags amount on Eloth.
Can you make a stance about botting before release?
Is the dmg formula same as kasteria?
Will you be able to travel on carpet with PZ?

Yes, there are going to be UE nerf for X amount of people on the screen, however, it will work a bit differently than always. The reduction will work only on a surface map, that's mean on mountains or underground places reduction will not work - that has been made so actually you got a chance to break defences however you will avoid of spam ues during the open battle.
Also this looks very intresting. Really like the idea! :)

Few questions:

1. Will there be map preview like on kasteria?
2. Will there be market in dp?
3. Would you consider lowering prices of addon items/outfits they are quite expensive and if they were a little bit cheaper i would probably do 2-3, but as it is i barely do one...
4. Can you share tasks?
5. Will there be war bonuses like on kasteria?
6. Will you boost tomb a little bit since its a bare 8.0 map?

unbalanced rates, good loot rate + good xp rate + very bad skill rate (magic level doesnt matter so much)

it will make mages be on top way higher than any ek/rp

consider make staged skill rate, so knights can get skills 60~~ way easier, so it wont be like top mages will hunt frost dragons with sds/mort hurts /gfbing tombs meanwhile top 1 ek just slain tortoise ! ayeee

not sure if its still there, but addon items in sms shop destroying whole climat of having cool addon, or waiting for demodras/tiquandra/mino to spawn. back in 8.0 that was one of the better rpg feeling, when you full warrior/assassin etc and rest could just dream about it, but whatever, what can i know, as even u saying, this server will be only for wars, cuz pvp players is what should matter best !

make ban main accounts that are using czujkas (it should be illegal, destroying whole point of sneaks when enemy know u comming 5 mins earlier)

Last edited:
Will be paladin ots again like most of your servers or you gonna do something against that?

what will be in shop? can't see anything yet
hope no retarded mounts in this game anymore, you deleted it??

There is no limit for MC, however blocking spawns using above of 1 character excepct your main character will lead to banishment of the blocking character.
dude, really ? ;p as always , you doin something good, but in addition you addin couple featueres that destroying everything that is positive in your actions. infinity runes ? how long will it take to make 10 makers for runes on xp10 ? ......

dude, really ? ;p as always , you doin something good, but in addition you addin couple featueres that destroying everything that is positive in your actions. infinity runes ? how long will it take to make 10 makers for runes on xp10 ? ......
I dont think it will matter, 3x loot along with cash task everyone should have insnane ammounts of cash...

I am more worried about skilla, i think skills should be staged so knughts/paladins can start strong as well...

Paladin???
Literlally paladin is usless on Kasteria/Askara, what are u on about??
On Kasteria/Askara it’s full teamhunts and it’s not even worth to take RP with you. That’s why RP was „useless“ on those servers. I’m sure that without shared exp and any bonuses for teamhunting it will be different.

To what was mentioned before about skills (especially for EK). You’re right! EKs will be the most suffering vocation on this server. If it’s possible to make staged skill rate, you should consider adding this for EKs @Niebieski

On Kasteria/Askara it’s full teamhunts and it’s not even worth to take RP with you. That’s why RP was „useless“ on those servers. I’m sure that without shared exp and any bonuses for teamhunting it will be different.

To what was mentioned before about skills (especially for EK). You’re right! EKs will be the most suffering vocation on this server. If it’s possible to make staged skill rate, you should consider adding this for EKs @Niebieski
Yea i think this will make RPs more viable as solo exp class, but i dont think they will br broken or anything since its still 10x and mages will have high levels quickly and they deal more dmg than on normal 8.0

Yea i think this will make RPs more viable as solo exp class, but i dont think they will br broken or anything since its still 10x and mages will have high levels quickly and they deal more dmg than on normal 8.0
paladins were broken if it came to exp, because all they needed was manas and assassin stars, which were ofcourse profitando.

eks/mages if they wanted pg, they had waste while exping anywhere with sds/mort hurs/e grans etc etc

ofcourse, as we have here loot x3, it comes that mages will be able to hunt with sds making profit, its high exp so we talk about late game (which will be after 2-3days of server)

"With a smaller map and no custom bonuses, we believe having a static 10x experience rate will deliver the best possible route to incredible wars and an enjoyable RPG feeling."

incredible wars for sure, so good u finally listened to rpg pla... oh wait...

enjoyable rpg feeling ? yes for sure i gonna enjoy everybody gangsta running on their 200+lvls , everybody have cash everybdy have everything and 5 frags per day will make my enjoyable rpg style a heaven, for sure nobody will just lvl fast 150+ lvl then log in only for fights / or random pking all the rpg players that gonna have pain in ass every 10 min on hunting spot.

but even with this high experience rate, it can work, but you have to start adding new hunting spots but BALANCED HUNTING SPOTS WITH BALANCED MONSTERS for solo hunts (not like venom dragons aka 40 lvl can stairhop with sds etc, it doesnt even need to be new mosnter, just new resps with frost dragons , dls, but just double it dmg/hp/xp blablabla, too many things that will just make this server not work

*casually training with my maker on monk at third day of server, having finally 60 sword fighting, oh wait, whats that ? did just some 200 lvl mage ran next to me ? wtf i didint even finish to train my char to go exp yet XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

paladins were broken if it came to exp, because all they needed was manas and assassin stars, which were ofcourse profitando.

eks/mages if they wanted pg, they had waste while exping anywhere with sds/mort hurs/e grans etc etc

ofcourse, as we have here loot x3, it comes that mages will be able to hunt with sds making profit, its high exp so we talk about late game (which will be after 2-3days of server)

"With a smaller map and no custom bonuses, we believe having a static 10x experience rate will deliver the best possible route to incredible wars and an enjoyable RPG feeling."

incredible wars for sure, so good u finally listened to rpg pla... oh wait...

enjoyable rpg feeling ? yes for sure i gonna enjoy everybody gangsta running on their 200+lvls , everybody have cash everybdy have everything and 5 frags per day will make my enjoyable rpg style a heaven, for sure nobody will just lvl fast 150+ lvl then log in only for fights / or random pking all the rpg players that gonna have pain in ass every 10 min on hunting spot.

but even with this high experience rate, it can work, but you have to start adding new hunting spots but BALANCED HUNTING SPOTS WITH BALANCED MONSTERS for solo hunts (not like venom dragons aka 40 lvl can stairhop with sds etc, it doesnt even need to be new mosnter, just new resps with frost dragons , dls, but just double it dmg/hp/xp blablabla, too many things that will just make this server not work

*casually training with my maker on monk at third day of server, having finally 60 sword fighting, oh wait, whats that ? did just some 200 lvl mage ran next to me ? wtf i didint even finish to train my char to go exp yet XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
I feel like mages will ofc be the strongest voc but runes will be expensive and i doubt u will profit with sd on many monsters. RP can always take stars and hunt every floor banuta/goroma and make sick profit and stable exp. Also with fixing speed they will be decent. EK will be ofc the hardest but the team with the highest ek will be able to take defenses and make POI.

Yea staged skill rates make most sense...

Can you answer other questions tho like will there be market? Shared tasks? Map preview?