• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
burzyk removed? or again he gonna tell us that he made HOT'a quest for like 40minutes, lapa sended u prooves that toking killed all bosses as first person on the server even your server log shows it ,so how your gm has this items few days before even was casting with it, dont tell me that am wrong

see ya on open battles

what will be in shop? can't see anything yet
hope no retarded mounts in this game anymore, you deleted it??
It's been answered already, just scroll few posts above
Yea staged skill rates make most sense...

Can you answer other questions tho like will there be market? Shared tasks? Map preview?
We've just implemented skill stages, under testing at the moment then we will fix proper stages so you won't be outleveled first day on your eks/rps.

Market will be available, we don't see anything bad with this (as we do back in times), especially that we have added Eloth coins currency instead of premium scrolls, so it will be easier to trade points between players.

You will be able to share tasks same as before, this has not been changed.

Is it urgent to have a map preview while it's clean 8.0 map?

It's been answered already, just scroll few posts above

We've just implemented skill stages, under testing at the moment then we will fix proper stages so you won't be outleveled first day on your eks/rps.

Market will be available, we don't see anything bad with this (as we do back in times), especially that we have added Eloth coins currency instead of premium scrolls, so it will be easier to trade points between players.

You will be able to share tasks same as before, this has not been changed.

Is it urgent to have a map preview while it's clean 8.0 map?
Its not urgent, more that we all forgot what clean map was, so we want look for smaller hidden caves/spawns... For example most of us forgot if forbidden lands hydras/behes exist or are they custom for ots or were they added after...

It doesnt change the gameplay much

3 days to start and only 200 chars
Why would unnake char 3 days before start?
This is going to be a war OT and 5 guilds commited already and if you were part of any of then you would know all of them are already on ts and ready...

Playing solo here will ve pointless anyway

This is going to be a war OT and 5 guilds commited already and if you were part of any of then you would know all of them are already on ts and ready...

5 guilds xdd after few days there will be 3 guilds and after one week 2 guilds, it has been always like that

Maybe u got better info could u tell me which teams join?
I'm back after over 10 years to OT and what im seeing now (on realera) current teams are just pure trash. Maybe there are many good players now but still uncountable amount of retards and toxic's with big ego. I'm very dissapointed.

Im really concerned about blocking spawns since you have unlimited mcs, what prevents me from making 20 noobchars and blocking demona?

It’s not like i care about getting banned om a lvl 8 on 10x exp OT.

Ban the main for a day or two instead.

Also i have a feeling it will take a long time until a GM appears and actually remove the blockchar, ofcourse i can frag the noobchar but imagine 2 people sharing demona and they have 5 chars each which takes less than an hour to lvl up and walk to demona.

Maybe u got better info could u tell me which teams join?
I'm back after over 10 years to OT and what im seeing now (on realera) current teams are just pure trash. Maybe there are many good players now but still uncountable amount of retards and toxic's with big ego. I'm very dissapointed.

Yea realera was trash no one serious played it...

Word ia for Eltoh 5 teams should be here:
Gitjero big polsih team
Mitches team
Ond/Swe team
Veziv reviving
And Shadow from realera

A lot of old players coming just for this edition since they requested it

Im really concerned about blocking spawns since you have unlimited mcs, what prevents me from making 20 noobchars and blocking demona?

It’s not like i care about getting banned om a lvl 8 on 10x exp OT.

Ban the main for a day or two instead.

Also i have a feeling it will take a long time until a GM appears and actually remove the blockchar, ofcourse i can frag the noobchar but imagine 2 people sharing demona and they have 5 chars each which takes less than an hour to lvl up and walk to demona.
Actually we thought about Demona way, and that route has been extended to 2 sqms instead of 1 sqm, and as mentioned above - you may use only one character to block ANY route in-game, any character above will be banned - if the situation will repeat constantly, we are going to punish main character instead.
3 days to start and only 200 chars
Have you and all of your teammates created characters already? I'm pretty sure not even 10% of your teammates have their characters yet. Most of people nowadays are creating their accounts directly same day as the server launch and this has been noticed since last year, example is few last Kasteria and Askara while we had less than 500 accounts one day before server launch and still we were able to reach 2,000 players on Kasteria at server launch time and above 1,000 players on Askara.

Have you and all of your teammates created characters already? I'm pretty sure not even 10% of your teammates have their characters yet. Most of people nowadays are creating their accounts directly same day as the server launch and this has been noticed since last year, example is few last Kasteria and Askara while we had less than 500 accounts one day before server launch and still we were able to reach 2,000 players on Kasteria at server launch time and above 1,000 players on Askara.
ok god szlugar I believe in your server promotion and that server wont have 500 players at the launch

ok god szlugar I believe in your server promotion and that server wont have 500 players at the launch
500 players is completly enough. You got so idiotic habits nowadays, you all want 2000 players while its like 1000 on training monks and another 300 on autoconnect staying in 1 sqm for 7 days.
Already saw many retards crying about numbers few times. But its fault of owners like Niebieski, Realera one etc. Its them who make you beliving in propaganda about numbers of players.

500 players is completly enough. You got so idiotic habits nowadays, you all want 2000 players while its like 1000 on training monks and another 300 on autoconnect staying in 1 sqm for 7 days.
Already saw many retards crying about numbers few times. But its fault of owners like Niebieski, Realera one etc. Its them who make you beliving in propaganda about numbers of players.
No trainers now and rune makers wont be as necessery as its harder to afk rune make and high loot rate, we will see more realistic numbers 500-700 at the start

8.0 bare map cant handle even 200+ people over 100 level let alone 1k

Attachments

No trainers now and rune makers wont be as necessery as its harder to afk rune make and high loot rate, we will see more realistic numbers 500-700 at the start

8.0 bare map cant handle even 200+ people over 100 level let alone 1k
What server actually had 2k players for a long time? It is just mcs on trainers etc - the actual count of people playing is almost zero

Google is your friend

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 18 · VirusTotal
SLUGAR MAKE SHARED EXP WITHOUT ANY BONUSES , WE DISCUSS IT ON TS AND ITS RETARDED IDEA TOP PLAY WITHOUT SHARE EXP