• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW CLIENT | DASH SYSTEM | SMOOTH GAMEPLAY | 20 AUGUST AT 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.com
Server Address
play.kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD Wille I am just wonder if punio still can't play kasteria, since kasti left this project, he should be able playing there, what u think? Besides for my opinion brazil players/teams/servers stays much longer than this eu server, to be honest i prefer play brazil servers than eu, was inactive, but i am gonna play Kasteria.com see ya on start!

nice u say u dont want to kill eu world. but now u try and convince all eu players to play here with these stupids gifs.

@Ahilphino i wish EU was still war. I'm not convincing anyone to play here instead. I think EU players who still wanted to play will now go here for a piece of the action

i have a question regarding the exp rates. on the website, the exp stages are alot higher here than on the previous EU version, but when u download the new client it says that the exp stages has been reduced for a longer lastign server. so im just wonding what is the correct exp stages?

@Ahilphino i wish EU was still war. I'm not convincing anyone to play here instead. I think EU players who still wanted to play will now go here for a piece of the action
The Canada Server not affect the EU Server, because of it now the EU has 5 players online just after 1 month opened. 😂

Getting the old school vibes only at kasteria.com!

tdLRGR7.png

We would like to thank you for a HUGE start on first Brasilian / American edition of Kasteria!

are you sure loot is 4x ? 400 venoms killed only 2 dsm dropped.. i am on minus on 117 ms.. before ss i was lvl 70 and i had profit goin there for 100 sds refills. wtf?

are you sure loot is 4x ? 400 venoms killed only 2 dsm dropped.. i am on minus on 117 ms.. before ss i was lvl 70 and i had profit goin there for 100 sds refills. wtf?
Yes, I’m sure its 4x. How many times should I tell you that loot rate is not something that will make you able to loot something 4 times faster, as its still random - you just have more percentage chance to get item from a monster on being killed.

This server was always a joke. Botteria for kids upto 15yo. 😂 Lucky Wille, majority of this community is below 15 and dumb asf. 🙃

This server was always a joke. Botteria for kids upto 15yo. 😂 Lucky Wille, majority of this community is below 15 and dumb asf. 🙃
There are no working bots on this edition, get facts before you open your mouth.

Im not playing this server but as far as I know he just finished this own client so before you say something show proof instead that you got a working bot.

Yeh, what else could you say.., big boi 😂
Seems like it hurting you for real that we are more than alive for years :)

Don't follow others, join now the most authentic 8.0 server with huge custom content!

5Uj8AGI.png

Last edited:
is it just me or do you get huge exhaust when trying heal after u shoot runes? its like 1-2 seconds exhaust its crazy. could it be because im from europe and have more fps or what?

Back