• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] WeAreDragons | Paperdoll | PvP-E Guild Wars | Auras | Reborns | 15 JANUARY 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://wearedragons.net/
Server Address
s5.wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
My favorite OT in my hole life... I remembered when i was playing 8.0 and 7.4 old school and i love paperdoll outfit and all custom stuff great ot :p

Game / Client Update

Game Changes
Spirits release

Everyone can find first spirit at teleport in every temple. Alongside with spirit you will find exp transfer torch, which will allow you to transfer experience from your old DRAGON PET -> SPIRIT PET.
-Spirit upgrade gems has been released at NPC Godly Crafter
-Spirits will receive 1 ability point each 7 levels ( instead of 10 like on Antica )
-Upgrading limit of certain abilities is higher than on Antica (at certain level your spirit will be better than 1,3k pet )
-Statistics of Dark Phoenix / Golden Phoenix / Ancient Crystal phoenix has been removed
Misc Changes
-Fixed loot lists colours
-Added switch option to wands - AoE/Single Target
-Added possibility for mages to use up to 5 Omni Gems at shields/spellbooks
-Added new quivers / aura orbs to store
-Added reworked pet gear ( including resistances / magic percent / max health )
-Removed cap from most of showoff items
-Increased Inquisitors experience along with lowering health
-Added 10 new guilds achievements:
Borrowed Power Using Might Rings
Guardian Angel Using AOL
Blessed by the Gods Using Blessing Scroll
Feed Me Well Using Pet/Spirit Food (all kind count)
Merciless Hunter Successful skinning
Playing With Death Drinking Insane Elixir
No Risk No Fun Using Stone Skin Amulet
Master of The Trade Exchanging tokens for items
Lucky Opening Lottery Doll
Reanimator Using Pet Revive Stone
Client Changes
-Reworked aura system, so the auras in showoff slot will always cover other auras
-Added automatic spell caster to hotkeys section
-Added dash walking system ( options or shortcut - CTRL + SHIFT + D )
-Added hide guild members button at battle
-Added battle list hotkey CTRL + SPACE
Changes will be implemented during server save at 23.09.2021
Newest client is available to download

HIYA !

Been playing this server for 2-3 months now and its only a few servers that actully gotten me hooked for 2-3 months ( Deathzot,Ascalon etc).
What i love about this server its a RPG server and the community actully has it owns rules and ways to deal with power abusers :d so even if you have endgame gear your not allowed to power abuse lowbies unless they actully insults you etc.

For those who say as there is no active players in thais... SPOILER WARNING ! ! ! There is other "high level" towns, so if u see no one in thais dp and your joining in 5 months after server start :p well anyone stuck in thais for 5 months is doing something wrong <3

If you decide to join the ot and has any questions messege Odjuret and i will guide/help you as much as i can ! <3

Peace out !

I played this server at its release, in january of 2021. I was amazed by the helping community, papperdoll system, the reset system, enchanting. I played for 2 months but i had some personal issues and had to stop playing for some time.

After a few months, when I got back I was surprised by how many new things have been implemented, like new areas/quest content, new quality of life (auto loot), pet revamp, balancing between classes, new seasonal events, market system, quests, wiki and etc.

I don't consider it p2w, more like p2fast. Everything that i saw so far, that makes a difference in stats of your char, you have means to farm in game with events/hunts/bosses/quests. The admin of the server always listen to the community and is fast to resolve any issues. The server is always changing and it's been improoving in many ways.

Nowadays the games in general are too easy, too fast to deliver your reward. In We Are Dragons I really liked the curve of progression and effort that is needed to get stronger. It's not absurd, but it's not too easy either. It's really reawarding to achieve your objective, like get your ultimate promotion and crafting your set.

The community always helped me when needed. If you start and need some help with doubts and questions that I can answer, you can message me ingame (Luzis), that I'll try to help as best as I can. =)

I'm having a really good experience and recommend it for newplayers!

the best tibia server I've ever played, very fun for you to equip a demon set and it will appear on your character. besides having several quests and dungeons to do. very good that there are still servers like this to remember how good it is to play tibia. recommend to everyone. If u want some help in the game send message to me in we are tibia global server , my character name is called “Sucesso”

The best otserver I've played at the moment, very complete with several things to do inside the game, without needing to donate, obviously donate is good to help the server, so if you can.

Wtf is this thread. All accounts created the same day, this is clearly false advertisement, how is this allowed here.
Let me guess... "Post positive comment in this thread and get free points/items"?
Well whats wrong with that? Every private server forum ever does it(maplestory etc) so i geuss its some common stuff

to the comments above this: This is indeed one of the best designed ots with the most lackluster execution i have ever played.

How did you go from nice rpg feeling, tons of quests and whatnot to just spaaming 80 rebirths on the same spawns, hunting litteraly 1 area for 1 set for a week, then next area for the next set for a week while micromanaging rebirths to get stronger & then hunt 4 more seperate spawns until you are 'done' with content weach spawn just taking more time :D

If the server remained the way it felt the first few days for the remainder of its span it would be amazing, other than that i dont see myself ever playing it again. Stuff likke statso n items you can loot dont even matter when the only items you wear are the sets anyways

Wtf is this thread. All accounts created the same day, this is clearly false advertisement, how is this allowed here.
Let me guess... "Post positive comment in this thread and get free points/items"?

Nothing wrong about it
People pushing up their threads with useless discussion
Hes pushing up his thread with positive comments

the best server there has ever been, I've been playing it since it started
att Nordic hard in the Game.. server global

WeAreDragons is a great server, with a lot of content and constant updates, whenever I play again I find new tools.
Note: It's very addictive, you always want to make your character better

Custom experience and big grind, can pay to catch up but not necessary to donate, staff really involved with community and listens and always working on server development to better players experience. One of only servers I thoroughly enjoy playing for longer then a few hours a day.

This thread should be deleted, bunch of fake users being paid to post fake reviews.
Luckily you are not in charge, to decide if it should be deleted or not. Our players are encouraged to post feedbacks, is it against any single forum rule? I doubt.

Let's see, forum rules...
2. Spamming / Double post:
You may not repeat the same message multiple times. It is seen as spamming, and will be deleted. If you accidentally post the same content twice, report one of the duplicate posts so a moderator can delete or merge that post.
This also applies if you for example "bump" a thread.

10. Multi accounts:
The use of alternative accounts is NOT allowed for the purposes of advertising (such as commenting in your own advertising thread, creating a new account for your OTS) or commenting in threads belonging to others. It is neither allowed to use alternative accounts for ban evasion including warning evasion (when you have warnings before you get banned). Punishments for violations related to multiple accounts result in immediate permanent ban for all accounts.

Addendum 3:
If you break multiple rules, the punishments will be combined. A permanent ban can be applied if it is seen necessary.

I have been playing on this server from almost the very beginning, players who need help are always trying to help. The server administration often improves the game, adds new content to the game so that the game is not boring, it is not a server like others that we reach a specific level, we have the best items and that is the end of the game term.
If you need any support in the game, write to me and I will be happy to help.
Name; Uncreadible

Well, god is greedy to $. U must spend a lot of $ to ur sugestion go up. This is custom ots, so u will find a custom quest but... total 0 info about it, u must spaming to highlvl ppl and ask him (yea u have 95% to dont get any answer, great comunity). U can farm a task to get a ability to kill a boss, u went to kill a boss at 11;45 OH SORRY after server save (12:00) will be event 50% more lot, u didnt know it because administration give this infor 2 min before ss. Lets back to a PAYTOPLAY system, u can meet a lot of boxes with gems. Every singiel box isnt a cheap if we are going to value it for real money and of corse U HAVE CHANCE TO DROP A HIGHER TIER GEM, thats is pathetic. Also a balance from monster and set is a phatetic, higher rang monster is dealing more than less dmg than medium-high monster. The best point of this ots is a benefite system, u have more exp and skill rate if u have more multi account online max 4, thats system hold this servers away from a low point on server otslist (summing up, u have 25 active ppl on server and have 90% chance to one person have 4 mc, so u have 100+ online ppl on server, also ppl use this system to skilling characters so u have permamently ~100players online) OH WAIT u go a official web and will see magic 300+ players online for each of server. Two words TURN BACK and go to find a other ots.