• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [Custom / 8.0] WeAreDragons | Paperdoll | PvP-E Guild Wars | Auras | Reborns | 15 JANUARY 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://wearedragons.net/
Server Address
s5.wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
what to talk about WAT/WAD, very good server, but the ADM doesn't care much for the server, he doesn't have a team to help him, he does everything himself, very weak support, he says he has 500 players, where 450 of these players are own admin accounts, where I was discovered rooms where I put the lvl 50 account to give volume to the server, not counting the bots on the server and he can't do anything, weak anti bot system, with 1 month of game you can get to the end of the server and get the best items in the game just using bot, I'll leave the link of the bots that get on the server below.

don't waste your time playing wats/wads

changelog22.png
PvP Power System
We have currently pvp protection system, which is considering most of Power Abusement cases, however Gear - items was something hard to balance considering PvP Protection, but we have managed to find solution.
Every custom item in game will have PvP Power points
If the PvP Power difference between 2 players will be higher than 60, the victim won't die, protection system will work.
Example
Full Immortal set - 280 PvP Power points
Full Samurai set - 560 PvP Power points
Character wearing full Samurai set trying to kill other character with Immortal set - in that case the character will be protected against death
Example 2
Level 115 player wearing full Samurai Set killing level 900 with full Destruction Set, due to the high PvP power difference, protection system will work for that level 900 with Destruction Set
Summary
Thanks to the pvp difference value, player which is wearing for example Samurai Set, will be able to kill without PvP protection another players with Urtrudurk / Tentacle set, however any lower tier set like Saint or King will trigger protection for the victim.
Protection system won't work for the weaker character, if he is skulled or attacked you first.
To avoid PvP power system abusing:
-You will be able to see player pvp power on look ( near level / vocation stats )
-While in battle, you won't be able to change/take out items with PvP Power attribute from their slots

PvP power values has been posted at 📑-daily-changelog
Changes will be implemented during upcoming server save.

Since i was a child i played a lot on real tibia 7.4.When i came on we are tibia i was amazed by mamy unique systems that this server gives to player for example: gems that we can put in our equpement that upgrades our dmg and hp,papedroll system that gives us ability to see other peoples equpement,many new mobs,spawns,bosses and quests i never seen on aby other tibia server.I play on this server for one year and i spend really good timer here.Admin is really friendly and helpfull every time i message him he replies in short time.

Jesus, some people are really toxic at this tread. I don't see why waste their time to talk shit. If u played sometime ago try again, maybe the recent changes made some difference for something that you didn't like at the time. But If still u personally don't like just don't play.

It's Ok if u didn't like it. There isn't a game at the market that pleases all players, it's quite an impossible task, since people have different tastes. Don't understand the need of some people to belittle other people fun/work.. oO

We stand with Ukraine.
The recent invasion on Ukraine, our friends and neighbours, left us shocked and outraged.

In solidarity with all victims of this act of aggression, for next week we will donate 50% of all incomings into help for Ukraine.

We are aware, that our help will be just a drop in the ocean, however i'm pretty sure that any help matters in that hard times.

We will donate gathered amount at 8.03.2022 to Ukraino, nie zostawimy Cię w potrzebie! (https://www.siepomaga.pl/ukraina)

All donations bonuses ( BTC / PAYPAL / TC ) made between 1.03 and 8.03 will be doubled.

#HelpUkraine

help-ukraine.png

StandwithUkraine.png

Last edited:
We have managed to gather between 1.03 and 8.03 762 EUR / NET 709 EUR

We have just transferred 1730 PLN ( 355 EUR ) to fundation Siepomaga.pl

Big thanks to the supporters, especially:
WAT Players:

-Letrisan
-Van Tomasz
-Tojtek
WAD players:
-Astrot
-The Last Paladin
-Ser Frus
-Kanonier

You will find at your inbox honour gift - Anonymous Ukrainian Mask.

conf1.png

conf2.png

anon-mask.png