• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][CUSTOM] Darkrest Online

Server Website/AAC
https://darkrest.online
Server Address
darkrest.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
server is fucking dead, nice bad decistions, this was the best custom OT i played since lot of years, now some guys abused a bug and they a hard rollback of 4 days, this is GG. Game is over.

server is fucking dead, nice bad decistions, this was the best custom OT i played since lot of years, now some guys abused a bug and they a hard rollback of 4 days, this is GG. Game is over.

One player "maffaka" was abusing dupe bug since a month and selling PREMIUM POINTS for real money lmao

i hope they will share files with somebody responsible as it was really funny server sadly it died due to incompetent staff so many bugs and some obvious one "tfs developer" xD

The admin is one of the worst developers ive seen. The amount of crashes and bugs introduced to TFS solely because of him is mind blowing. Anyone remember when competent people worked on Tfs? I guess he finally opened his own server, always viewbotting and doing unethical shit and still doing worst than most random rl map ots. Nice one

People forget that anyone can be a TFS developer, and if we look through Nekiro TFS commits we will see that he only fixed these simple bugs all the more difficult ones were done by others programmers

My team still knows a few bugs and uses them, keep searching until you find <3

Well, Woda and Lastman's team ruined the server by abusing bugs multiple times without reporting them and took @Nekiro and the whole staff for a fool.
@Nekiro isn't free of guilt as he assured people that the duped premium coins were gone just to do a 3-day rollback hours later, so if he lied one time probably he also lied about taking all the cash from previous Woda's team abuse.
I don't recommend this server anymore as Staff isn't even paying attention to their community and @Nekiro has spent time just explaining what's going on to the Polish players, talking about important stuff as if everyone can speak that language, very unfair coming from a Staff member.
The staff doesn't respect people's time and efforts. Not even worth to begin right now as Woda's team after abusing bugs and causing problems for everyone, now are running wild killing everyone including neutrals.

Even if there's another version, I wouldn't believe their long-term promises and the fact the developers have been this terrible doesn't assure there won't be anymore game-breaking bugs.

Well, Woda and Lastman's team ruined the server by abusing bugs multiple times without reporting them and took @Nekiro and the whole staff for a fool.
@Nekiro isn't free of guilt as he assured people that the duped premium coins were gone just to do a 3-day rollback hours later, so if he lied one time probably he also lied about taking all the cash from previous Woda's team abuse.
I don't recommend this server anymore as Staff isn't even paying attention to their community and @Nekiro has spent time just explaining what's going on to the Polish players, talking about important stuff as if everyone can speak that language, very unfair coming from a Staff member.
The staff doesn't respect people's time and efforts. Not even worth to begin right now as Woda's team after abusing bugs and causing problems for everyone, now are running wild killing everyone including neutrals.

Even if there's another version, I wouldn't believe their long-term promises and the fact the developers have been this terrible doesn't assure there won't be anymore game-breaking bugs.
don't ever mention my name you idiot. I abused nothing. Some neutrals been abusing a bug that was here for weeks. apperently a member in the team i joined abused it also in last days. When I found out i flamed him too. Back to the actual problem is the server itself. Its not the first big bug. First you had this armor you could buy and sell for more at the npc. Then some mana bug you could make runes non stop with putting this mana equipment on and off. Then there is not a bug but a gameflaw with ice rapiers + exori. Barbarians used it non stop to make lvl 180s pretty quick (unfair). And now there is some bug with unlimited premium points. I liked the server and hoped it went different. But I can't protect the server anymore and imo no1 should play this version anymore.

don't ever mention my name you idiot. I abused nothing. Some neutrals been abusing a bug that was here for weeks. apperently a member in the team i joined abused it also in last days. When I found out i flamed him too. Back to the actual problem is the server itself. Its not the first big bug. First you had this armor you could buy and sell for more at the npc. Then some mana bug you could make runes non stop with putting this mana equipment on and off. Then there is not a bug but a gameflaw with ice rapiers + exori. Barbarians used it non stop to make lvl 180s pretty quick (unfair). And now there is some bug with unlimited premium points.
I don't know who you are, if you're part of that team then it sucks because everytime you guys found critical bugs those were never reported lol

1702234952601.png

LMAO this @Nekiro guy first muted me to then answer what I said on Discord, pretty sad state of the Staff
Post automatically merged:

i am last man idiot.
Sorry Last Man Idiot, didn't knew your full name, you sharing leadership with Woda of a team that destroyed the server!

Nice screens, should we get a popcorn? Asking for the community, but honestly this is not the first ots to have dupe bugs, so what's it all about? It happens.
We solved the issue by rollbacking the server (unfortunately) and fix was pushed instantly when it came out. Items inside that house weren't even acquired through a bug or anything, so you are on about it just, because you are their enemy. Quite sad to spread bullshit just, because you fight some guys in a 2D game.
Anyway, I forgot to clear that invite lists, but when I look at it now, I shouldn't have done that anyway, it's like clearing guild house, because the owner got a ban. Quite stupid and unnecessary. I don't care about your dramas either, so good luck.

Last edited:
but honestly this is not the first ots to have dupe bugs, so what's it all about? It happens.
This is not the first server with a dupe bug, but thats only one that had so many of them and still has some that you don't know about.
You think everything is solved because you did a rollback, but WE the players know that there are at least 2 more bugs that several players are silently using. And you have no idea about anything.

Darkrest is worse than servers like Delvine, which didn't even start well and ended.