• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Enasor ATS [8.0] 10x [CUSTOM MAP] - Powered by Viking World Map

IonS

Master Blaster Noob
Reaction score
enasor_logo.png

enasor.servegame.com
IP: enasor.servegame.com - PORT: 7171

- Client: Tibia 8.0 - See: download section (enasor.servegame.com)

- Exp rate: 10x (no stages)
- Loot rate: 2x
- Skills Rate: 15x

- Magic Rate: 5x

- Map: Custom (Viking World)
- Server type: PVP-RPG
- Uptime: 24/7
- Hosted in: CA - Dedicated Server

Server
We can not say much because we immensely would like to preserve the RPG, enhancing the thrill of discovery itself, however, we can say that the server has a very large, well-structured and distributed map, powered by teleports, packed of houses, hunts and unique quests. The rest, just playing to learn ...

Currently
There is an event, already running, which will reward the first player who reach level 200 with a vip item from our store. At the moment that we register the first player with level 200, if there are more than 50 players online, we will draw an vip item for each group of 50 players.
Next day, after the server achieve 50 online players we will raffle a Premium Account of 30 days and a Blessed Ring between players who were online. Further information will be given ingame at the day.

Bugs
Many bugs have been fixed and many new features have been added, some may be noticed by users, others not so much, what matters is that they were made and there they are, besides, many other will come.
The server still isn't 100% and it will be normal to find some bug, because of this, we rely on the cooperation and understanding of everyone. Furthermore, we ask to each user to help us, by reporting every bug found, through the bug report, using or the command "!report [description of the bug]" at the exact location of the bug, or CTRL + Z, both ingame. Each bug reported via these channels, together to the account information of the person who sent the report, will be archived and analyzed thoroughly. In the case of a bug not yet reported, to encourage good practices, we will reward the author of the report with 1 enasor coin(or more, depending on situation) directly in their account.

Future
The ATS Enasor already has a map with various towns, many houses, hunts and quests, but it doesn't stop there, much more is to come with the updates. It is also considered the possibility of doing an update on server version in order to further improve the gameplay and fix some bugs that can only be corrected with the client exchange.
We intend to further extend and populate the other cities, creating suitable environments that stimulate and encourage our players to live there.

Perhaps a Differential...
In our team, there's a programmer who program in various programming languages for over ten years, with availability close to 24/7, and therefore we can assure you that if there is an error on the server or site, we will fix it ASAP. We believe that this is the most important characteristic of the server, just for the simple fact that we know exactly what goes with it, we know exactly what we're doing, what we should do and we can easily troubleshoot any problems that may occur, because, instead of just downloading a OT and place it to run, we are doing ours.

We are the Enasor ATS Creative Team and this is our server.

Servidor
Não podemos dizer muito, pois gostariamos imensamente de preservar o RPG, realcando a emoção da descoberta por si próprio, entretanto, podemos adiantar que o servidor dispõe de um mapa bem grande, bem distribuido e estruturado, alimentado por teleports, repleto de houses, hunts e quests exclusivas.
O resto, só jogando para saber...

Atualmente
Há um evento, já em execução, que vai premiar o primeiro jogador que atingir o nível 200 com um item vip de nossa loja. No momento em que for registrado o primeiro jogador com nível 200, se houverem mais de 50 jogadores online, sortearemos um item vip para cada grupo de 50 jogadores.
No dia seguinte em que o servidor alcançar 50 players online, faremos o sorteio de uma Premium Account de 30 dias e um Blessed Ring para os jogadores que estavam online.
Maiores informações serão repassadas ingame no dia.

Bugs
Muitos bugs foram corrigidos e muitas funcionalidades novas foram adicionadas, algumas delas podem ser notadas pelos usuários, outras nem tanto, o que importa é que elas foram feitas e estão lá, além do que, muitas outras virão.
O servidor, ainda, não está 100% e será normal encontrar algum bug, devido a isto, contamos com a colaboração e a compreensão de todos. Além disto, solicitamos que cada usuário nos ajude, reportando cada bug encontrado atraves do bug report, utilizando ou o comando "!report [descrição do bug]" no local exato do bug, ou o CTRL+Z, ambos ingame. Cada bug reportado através destes canais, junto das informações da conta de quem fez o report, será arquivado e analisado minuciosamente, quando se tratar de um bug ainda não reportado, para incentivar as boas praticas, recompensaremos o autor do report com 1 enasor coin(ou mais, dependendo da situação) diretamente em sua conta.

Futuro
O Enasor ATS já dispõe de um mapa com várias cidades, muitas casas, hunts e quests, mas não para por aí, muito mais está por vir com os updates. Também é cogitada a possibilidade de que façamos um update na versão do servidor visando melhorar ainda mais a jogabilidade e corrigir alguns bugs que só podem ser corrigidos com a troca do client, os chamados client-bugs.
Pretendemos, ainda, ampliar e povoar as outras cidades, criando ambientes propícios que estimulem e incentivem os nossos jogadores a viverem por lá.

Talvez, um Diferencial...
Em nossa equipe, há um programador que programa em diversas linguagens de programação há mais de dez anos, com disponibilidade de aproximadamente 24/7, portanto, podemos assegurar-lhe que se houver um erro no servidor ou no site, iremos corrigí-lo o mais rápido possível. Acreditamos que este seja o diferencial mais importante do servidor, justo pelo simples fato de que sabemos exatamente o que se passa com ele, sabemos exatamente o que estamos fazendo, o que devemos fazer e podemos, facilmente, solucionar quaisquer problemas que venham a ocorrer, porque, em vez de apenas baixar um OT e colocá-lo para executar, estamos fazendo o nosso.

Somos a Enasor ATS Creative Team e este é o nosso servidor.

Enasor ATS.

This server seems pretty fun but the fact there is random roofs all over the place and no monsters for miles :(
And to note starting weapons are atk: 58 Thats not rpg in my eyes :/

This server seems pretty fun but the fact there is random roofs all over the place and no monsters for miles :(
And to note starting weapons are atk: 58 Thats not rpg in my eyes :/
About walking for miles and there's no monsters, it happens on the main city, it's a sad fact that will be changed still on the next update. At this time, we suggest that you explore the other cities, it will be a nice adventure. The next update wont take too much time to come.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We fixed the bug on charcater's first items, please, send me a pm informing your account number to let us send your reward by your help/support. Thank you.

No countdown until server start? Id try it but the server's already running, bad start = server's gonna fail eventually.
Good luck though.

No countdown until server start? Id try it but the server's already running, bad start = server's gonna fail eventually.
Good luck though.
Thank you.
Some days ago, the server had a countdown, now it's running, we think that is a good way, running the server with a low number of players to fix some fatal bugs and not disappoint alot of people, then after, the same low number of players that was online at these days, will be the ones that will call their friends to play on our world. We can make a bigger countdown, maybe, when changing the client version.
For now, we need some enthusiasm and enthusiasts, dear friend, let's let pessimism go away. And again, Thank you.

Thank you.
Some days ago, the server had a countdown, now it's running, we think that is a good way, running the server with a low number of players to fix some fatal bugs and not disappoint alot of people, then after, the same low number of players that was online at these days, will be the ones that will call their friends to play on our world. We can make a bigger countdown, maybe, when changing the client version.
For now, we need some enthusiasm and enthusiasts, dear friend, let's let pessimism go away. And again, Thank you.
Not pessimistic, realistic..
I think your idea is great, fixing the bugs etc. But then you should use this as a beta test and release a new fresh version of the server later on with a longer countdown so more people get the chance to see the server and be a part of the start. I only wish you well and this is just a tip so the server you're working on will have a higher chance of succeeding and getting a bigger playerbase.

Not pessimistic, realistic..
I think your idea is great, fixing the bugs etc. But then you should use this as a beta test and release a new fresh version of the server later on with a longer countdown so more people get the chance to see the server and be a part of the start. I only wish you well and this is just a tip so the server you're working on will have a higher chance of succeeding and getting a bigger playerbase.
Yes, we understand what you're talking about, and yes, it's true. On the other hand, maybe not this case, the problem is that there's the thought of the many peoples that doesn't like to play a supposed beta, because it will probably have a reset and we believe that nobody likes it. We'll study what you've said. Thank you.

Is there anyway to make the npc's buy stacks or singles cause it kinda sucks buying 1 bolt at a time ;)

Is there anyway to make the npc's buy stacks or singles cause it kinda sucks buying 1 bolt at a time ;)
I stand corrected ammunition don't run out another rpg bust its more fun needing to refill ammunition in my opinions.

and the fact you can equiped a shield with a crossbow is kinda lame :|
And that damage at level: 20 woah!

mmh..
11:29 You see a dragon lance (Atk:94 Def:32).
It weighs 67.00 oz.
The extraordinary sharp blade penetrates every armor.
IhO9YgD.png

H14BgtP.png

Last edited:
I stand corrected ammunition don't run out another rpg bust its more fun needing to refill ammunition in my opinions.

and the fact you can equiped a shield with a crossbow is kinda lame :|
And that damage at level: 20 woah!

mmh..
11:29 You see a dragon lance (Atk:94 Def:32).
It weighs 67.00 oz.
The extraordinary sharp blade penetrates every armor.
IhO9YgD.png

H14BgtP.png
Everything goes fine with damage, since Trainers has an smaller defense than players and at this time, ammunition is set to not be removed.

Everything goes fine with damage, since Trainers has an smaller defense than players and at this time, ammunition is set to not be removed.
Sadly i kill a demon in 5 bolts 3 sd's
1-1300 DMG Bolt
100-500 SD
on a paladin

Seems lame brother :x Waste of an 8.0 OT with potential, honestly.
I know right :/ was kinda good at the first but you start with an attack 58 weapon 1 hitting almost everything then you buy a crossbow and an infernal bolt no level required and you wreck everything almost 600+ damage each hit..

@topic

Adventurers,

We present to you, the Magic Level Ring, the random item that the pathfinder Khalazar won by being the first player to reach the 200 level:

ss_lvl_200_copy.png

@RosOT, @Lifer420
What you guys suggest?

Do i get one for first to 100 Skills lol @IonS
No, u cant. The chance has been gone. Maybe when the server reach 50 players online!?
I am talking about your previous post(I realy dont believe that is necessary to say this to you, anyway...)

Back