• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Global-Old Server 7.4

Mandizinho

Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that I come up here to disclose the opening of the new server 7.4 Old !

Opening Day 26/08/2016 8pm GMT -3

Introduction:

The server was developed in partnership with three friends, in order to bring back the old tibia. With that the game was adapatado to bring fun, without any focus on profit or something of the sort, only to be able to pay the dedicated and entire infrastructure. We are Brazilians, more chose to stay out of Brazil to bring not only to us, more to all players in the world the option to play with us. Enough of history, and let's get to it.
General Information
Custom Client: 7.4
Map : 7.6
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Canada
Anti DDos:

Rates
From 1 To 8 - 50x
From 9 To 15 - 10x
From 16 To 25 - 8x
From 26 To 40 - 6x
From 41 To 60 - 5x
From 61 To 70 - 4x
From 71 to 99 - 3x
From 100 - 2x

Skill: 5x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x

Feature List

==Port Hope;
== Demon Oak Quest;
== Pits of inferno Quest;
== Task System;
== System Anti Heal Bot;
== System Anti Clone;
== War System;
== Party Sharing Experience;
== Do not have Wands/Rods, Burst Arrowns based on magic level;
== Edron Vip Only;
== Vip 15 % more Experience;
==Edited Charged Runes. You conjure runes with more charges then real tibia (ex. Sd 2x)

IMAGES!!
1e4d25.png

206534.png

4fe46b.png

5cf89d.png

Last edited:
and client ??? u dont have any client? ot have alls bots with client oficial 7.4 :|

And loads of bots spam your server on other peoples server. I don't know whether you're responsible but at least try to tell your followers to stop.

and client ??? u dont have any client? ot have alls bots with client oficial 7.4 :|
Yes, the client is itself, not the oficial.

And loads of bots spam your server on other peoples server. I don't know whether you're responsible but at least try to tell your followers to stop.
OMG! I will do with the rest of the staff who is doing this, I apologize for the event.

Back