• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Narcissus-OTS (8.6 realmap) - OPEN NOW

stratzilla

Narcissus-OTS
Reaction score
Narcissus-OTS is an 8.6 realmap server with RPG-like EXP rates, but an increased skill and magic gain rates to coincide with slightly increased EXP rates. You never need to train; we are using custom formulas for skills and magic that ensure you gain sufficient skills without training.

You can visit our website at: Latestnews - Narcissus-OTS
Custom Client is to the left-side menu

All information regarding EXP, skill, loot, and respawn rates can be found on the Server Info page on the website. The server is hosted in Canada by myself on a beefy computer (i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 memory, multiple SSDs in a RAID formation) on a stable internet connection at premium speeds. I should mention the server is hosted right near the Canada-US border, so expect fast speeds.

Bug Reports
All bug reports that result in a successful bugfix will net the end user a reward. Rewards are typically monetary, but could be houses, items, equipment, special and rare armor, promotions, etc. Additionally, those who are great members of our community will be the first to test out potential new content and quests at our discretion.

Please read the 2nd news post on the main page for things that make our server stand out, and by all means post in this thread with any questions. We accept all players.

Screenshots
lindh.jpg
lionsgx.jpg

lions2mq.jpg
lions3.jpg

Starting Gear
vocations.jpg

Vocation Balancing
balancing.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry we were down earlier, we're back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Had a total of 7 people online earlier!

Last edited:
We did a major overhaul on items and bugs. We've reported zero crashes with 20 people online, and we don't foresee crashes anymore. Additionally, EXP, skill, and magic rates have been balanced.

Lastly, most of Zao and related content is fixed, but it is still cordoned off for the time being.

Glad to see an Canadian server :D, I'll be a canadian player lol... Silent Defence, Msg me anyone :)

Im helping u :p
Bump

- - - Updated - - -

lol u will be a lvl 20 being killed by a lvl 50+ power abuser

- - - Updated - - -

Bump aroooo

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Thanks to those who joined up and played yesterday and today. We've got a number of bug reports, all of which have been fixed. We also rebalanced EXP rates and regen, because a couple of people were able to hunt with ease and would regen faster than they took damage (even against strong enemies).

if u play this server u will get randomly killed by the admins all the time

Are you serious? Your first death from a monster and you blame it on an admin? We have rebalanced damage and regen rates so level 20s can't hunt hydras or serpent spawns anymore without trouble. Just because you can't handle a minotaur mage at level 40 doesn't mean an admin spawned it.

Additionally, we've clearly said that using bots or cheating tools is against the rules, yet you insist on using them. Please re-read the rules and better familiarize yourself with Tibia before playing here again.

edit; to summarize our rebalancing: we originally had monsters have 80% of their normal attack and defense, and we've slightly raised it to 90%. It's below 100% because of the increased EXP and skill rates.

i dont fucking use a damn bot and how the fuck is 50 fucking minotaurs going to spawn at once in yalahar minos explain that to me fucking retard

I have seen you numerous times outside of your house constantly poofing while your mana refills, and then you cast a spell or make a rune. I would say "hello" and get no response. I also watched you get PKed and you exura gran'd immediately after being SDed.

If I am wrong, I apologize, but it doesn't look right to me. And about the minotaurs, if you can give me the /pos of the specific area I can look into a broken spawn. However, the other admin and I have been through the map thoroughly to ensure there are no bad spawns.

We have just finished redoing every single monster loot table; additionally, again we've rebalanced vocations per trends we have been seeing.

We've fixed about 20 broken quests, and are currently working on solving the arena issues people have mentioned. Please report bugs to either Flavin or Robert (me).

Just a headsup: server will be down for about 8 hours tomorrow as I move into a new office.

Back