• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Old-Tibia 7.7[LR] - PVP/RPG -[START TODAYY]-

PhilipOldSchool

Reaction score
Hello to all community my name is Philip and is a pleasure to me announce my old school server.. to remember the unforgettable old times.. www.old-tibia.com

Oldschool Features

eoJiKDG.jpg

- 7.1 Graphics

- 7.4 Real Spells (Ml needed to conjure/instant spells)

- Old Pvp Feeling. (Perfect exausted)

- Removed Soul System

- No runes on Shop (You must conjure your own runes and sell to players !)

- Dont need level to use weapons or runes !!

- Port Hope available

- Blank runes to conjure runes (adori blank ? bb)

- Balanced Vocations (Damage increased for Knights and Pallys.)

- Free Account (Can travel to all citys and use all premium spells)

- Change gold just need 1 click !

Old-Tibia Features.

- Own Npc's (Delete all useless npc's)

- Party shared experience working 100% ( no pz locked needed !share to activate)

- Port Hope available

- Full Hp and Mana at level up !

- Loot message !

- Runes conjure by x2 except hmm (gfb x4, hmm x8, sd x2, uh x2, fields x5, para x2 etc... )

- Lot of new quests !!!!!

- Wand and rods for mages !!

- Tombs Revamped!

Rates and Regen:

- Free accounts regen: 5/5 hp and mana

- Premium accounts regen: 10/10 hp and mana

(What do you guys think? is still editable.. )

Experience: - x5

Loot: x2

Ml: x3

Skills: x6

yzU69Gb.jpg

Revamped respawns to make it worth !! (old orc riders respawns)

0ibm2CX.jpg

Some of revamped quests/places (this is just nothing !! )

S3Nm9qw.jpg

Premium Benefits: (cost $7 dollars for 2 months!)

why 2 months?

So you can trust this server gonna be long-term.

- You can get promote ! (MS, ED, EK, RP) (a bit more regen)

- Wear premium outfits

- You can buy houses !

(No items on shop.. in other words no shop .. this is not p2w server..i don't want to earn money just try to pay the dedicated host if it's possible... if not Don't Worry !!!)

First Event: ($usd reward)

- The first level 80 mage will be rewarded with $5 usd

- The first level 80 knight will be rewarded with $5 usd

- The first level 80 paladin will be rewarded with $5 usd

Next Event may 10: ($usd reward)

Need to send the picture to: [email protected]

WEBSITE: www.old-tibia.com Create your account and character now !!

Download Client on the website!

(still working in some info on the site !!)

If i miss some information please let me know..

this server is a joke don't waste your time on it. Rates are fucked up, rookgard was fully bugged yesterday, and you can't sell loot to npcs like most lowlvl items such as plate shield, chain armor, etc. Not to mention they made it nonpvp for the first day so charlovers could lvl up without any danger. I don't recommend this shit at all, dont waste your time.

I forgot to mention there are like 5 different bots that works 100% like classic, blackd, fatbot, etc.

Impossible to level up, 5x to leave rook? you are kidding
Now it's is x10 on rookgaard, have fun !

this server is a joke don't waste your time on it. Rates are fucked up, rookgard was fully bugged yesterday, and you can't sell loot to npcs like most lowlvl items such as plate shield, chain armor, etc. Not to mention they made it nonpvp for the first day so charlovers could lvl up without any danger. I don't recommend this shit at all, dont waste your time.

rates are fucked up? starting x10 till level 8. and then x5 permanent if you dont like the rates.. just look for another server maybe a high exp for you.:)
about rookgaard yes it was bugged some places.. and i fix part of them... npcs sells items in rookgaard just npc to sell rats is missing.
Today i will work in missing items so every item can sell properly.
About non-pvp first day.. i do because some players get level 20 (top one) and kill lot of people... and ppl leave (no for charlovers as you said)... but now is pvp and protection level till lvl 20.

If you dont like the server just don't play it, anyways you are welcome.

Have fun!

new desert quest!!! face a new adventure!!! :D
reward 20k !

Now it's is x10 on rookgaard, have fun !

rates are fucked up? starting x10 till level 8. and then x5 permanent if you dont like the rates.. just look for another server maybe a high exp for you.:)
about rookgaard yes it was bugged some places.. and i fix part of them... npcs sells items in rookgaard just npc to sell rats is missing.
Today i will work in missing items so every item can sell properly.
About non-pvp first day.. i do because some players get level 20 (top one) and kill lot of people... and ppl leave (no for charlovers as you said)... but now is pvp and protection level till lvl 20.

If you dont like the server just don't play it, anyways you are welcome.

Have fun!

new desert quest!!! face a new adventure!!! :D
reward 20k !
By fucked up rates i ment the magic, skills and the exp rates in general. Its unbalanced as fuck i had ml 28 at lvl 20 without even trying hence why i took this server as a joke and just went rampage and killed everyone. I had sd before paladins even had exura vita, lol.

By fucked up rates i ment the magic, skills and the exp rates in general. Its unbalanced as fuck i had ml 28 at lvl 20 without even trying hence why i took this server as a joke and just went rampage and killed everyone. I had sd before paladins even had exura vita, lol.

lol what a guy

this server is trash m8 like it or not, as soon as i saw mfs healing 120+ mana on a "lowrate" i knew it was a joke server. Not to mention the amount of bugs is insane, anyone can download a server from the download section and change some sprites also having 7.1 trees and items with 7.6 borders, jesus now thats a fucking ugly combo right there l0l. The name of the npcs are stupid and so random that's even annoying. Most quests aren't even there, and i can keep going if you want.
tl&dr: fully bugged server; pvp lvl protection; rates are unbalanced; mfs healing a shit ton, all bots working 100%, etc.
Whatever shit server you downloaded it was ment to be a highrate thats why your rates are bad.

Back