• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RealOTS 7.7 | 100% Cipsoft files [2 EU PROXIES] - Free Premium - No Lagg in europe

When will the server be up?

I'm reinstalling the dedicated right now, but we're aiming for launching it again tonight, but we can't promise any time but whenever it comes up again, I guarantee it will be online and stable!

Launching again means reset?
Unfortunately this might be the case. I never intended for this to happen, I was seriously dedicated to myself to keep this server online permanently.
I'm lucky to have Marcus helping me out right now.

We'll keep this thread updated.

Well, I understand that shi* happens sometimes but now think about players like me, I played for 6h yesterday, made lvl 17, spent 2h on rook cuz its very hard to get out from there with a club for start. So my suggestion is, make lots of monsters on rookgaard like plagues or something and set up to every character to posses a mace or something for start, I cannot be bothered to again use spears on Skeletons to get mace then finally get a proper exp. Also think about more compensations to bring ppl like me back to the server. Thanks.

really you play in ots with 30 ppl online? you waste your time so much :)

really you play in ots with 30 ppl online? you waste your time so much :)

Don't be such a sheep, play the game you like because you like it, not because it has nice numbers online.
Or you prefer those servers that gets 800+ players at start and 3 weeks later there's 0 online and then they shutdown or reset the server? :)

Dear players
Unfortunately our first launch was not a great success because of the crash that happened. We could not access the dedicated server anymore and rescue any of the files. Our only option was to reset the whole dedicated server and do a total re-install. I'm fortunate enough to tell you guys that Marcus, owner of DarkOT has joined the team and helped us rebuild from scratch. He will also support us and you in-game.

We will launch today at: 12:00 EDT, 18:00 CEST(LESS THAN 45 MINUTES)

Changes
The following changes have been made;
Respawn rate has been boosted and is 2.5x faster.
EU Proxy - hosted in France.
Promotion costs 10.000 gold.
20% increase on weapons with an attack higher than 30(example: giant sword had 46 attack, has now 55 attack).
Light Bolts can be purchased from any paladin ammunition shop, they cost 6 gold per piece.
They are 20% stronger than normal bolts & slightly lighter.

I can promise you, that this won't happen again.
Please, bare with us and enjoy the nostalgic feeling.

Kind Regards,
BoneZ

Last edited:
up! Amazing server, very well balanced. If you haven't joined yet do it asap, I'll help newcomers out pm me on otland with your name :>

Runs REEAAAAAAAAAALLLY smooth. Good job.
exactly the same feeling as 4-5 years ago on original realots.
well done

7 players online ;p really? all waiting for originaltibia or whatXD

Tomorrow tibijka, in next few days originaltibia. Maybe that's why.

Might be the case, however that won't make me stop hosting. Still going to continue and make it enjoyable for all the players.

Willard
Willard's buy list has been extended and will be changed at the next server save. He buys most of the items that can be sold all over the map for a lower price, think about scale armor, crossbow etc..

Update 3-4-2017:
Desert quest can be done solo until server population rises.
154ttup.png

Kind Regards,
BoneZ

Last edited:
Might be the case, however that won't make me stop hosting. Still going to continue and make it enjoyable for all the players.

Update 3-4-2017:
Desert quest can be done solo until server population rises.

Kind Regards,
BoneZ
the rates are to low... not worth...

I would play if it would be highrate. If you make lowrate when you dont know if u can handle/host the server...
You should change ur mind and host highrate
yeah players want wars and pk not endless grinding for exp and money

We have enough highrates, this is different. I'm tired of highrates that are basically just a war server. It's much more interesting to play a decent lowrate because you fully experience Tibia, whereas in HR you skip a ton of ingame content and features. Highrates are so simple: ton of mcs, exp tomb to lvl 50, loot boh and war endlessly until week 2 when server dies and another HR opens.

After all, this server is a real tibia engine with all of the original features, it feels great.

There's no fun in managing a high-rate server, its just good for having a nice income of donations that'll be bought. High-rates are usually dead within a few weeks.
However there are plenty of high-rates that you can enjoy^^

Here exist assassins stars or soft boots like old realots?
also what about those light rings that exist before? magic ring, distance ring etc? amulets & rings also used to have double charge/time

Back