• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RealOTS 7.7 | 100% Cipsoft files [2 EU PROXIES] - Free Premium - No Lagg in europe

nah, one step behind actually, frozen starlight will be completely useless for paladins xD
ring is probably the only item type that wont effect any vocation negative, until someone wants to use life ring/stealth and so on, but for most of the time :)
it could be amulet as well, but then it would only be for lower levels :p

The ring will be made aswell indeed, thank you for the suggestion.

Dear players,

As you all know we have 2 days left until the launch of RealOTS. What we've learned from the previous versions of other owners, is that mages have way more benefits than knights & paladins. In order to balance it out, we've changed the following;

Knights
All weapons above 30 attack have been buffed with 20% attack damage (example: Giant Sword has 55 attack instead of 46).

Paladins
Light bolts have been added to the game. They are 20% stronger than normal bolts & slightly lighter. They can be bought at every NPC that sells paladin ammunition.
Cost: 6 gold per light bolt.

ier13o.png

For some nostalgic feeling

Kind Regards,
BoneZ

well knights will be pretty broken at high lvls.
atk 55 giant sword
atk 56 d lance
atk 60 sca
atk 58 magic sword
atk 120 ice rapier

well knights will be pretty broken at high lvls.
atk 55 giant sword
atk 56 d lance
atk 60 sca
atk 58 magic sword
atk 120 ice rapier

Ice rapier has been left untouched. Still 100 attack and break after 1 use.

Please elaborate, because knights are highly underpowered in 7.7.

ur telling me that you dont think a lvl 80~ knight with 85/85 skills with lets say a dragon lance(atk 56) wont hit super hard? It will not hit as hard as mages but its not meant to, its a tank class lmao. You should prob test those hits on monsters because i am calling it right now top 5 lvl chars will be eks by end of first week

ur telling me that you dont think a lvl 80~ knight with 85/85 skills with lets say a dragon lance(atk 56) wont hit super hard? It will not hit as hard as mages but its not meant to, its a tank class lmao. You should prob test those hits on monsters because i am calling it right now top 5 lvl chars will be eks by end of first week

I have played RealOTS for multiple versions myself when it was hosted by others. This knight buff was not overpowered at all. It was well balanced to be honest. The previous versions even had an enchantment that could be bought from a NPC for 10k. After paying 10k to a NPC, you'd get an "enchanted giant sword(+10 attack)" in return that lasted for 4 hours.

I left the enchantment out of the picture, because I think that would indeed ruin the balancement.
If in the long-run players will complain about knights being overpowered(which I doubt will happen), it can always be reversed.

knight with dragon lance (47 atk) and 70/70 skill can possible make a top hit at around 130~ HP in 7.7
and now knights damage is zero based, meaning max is max, min is always 0..

every hit, random between 0 to 130, avg melee hit: 65 HP.
Then, one handed weapons has 75% hitchance, two handed has 90%, so.. 90% for the example.
That will lower the attack with the missing 10% to AVG atk: 58.5 HP.
After that, don't forget, melee get reduced by armors and shields, count that most mobs has maybe 20 total defense, lowering the damage with 10 hp.
so now you're at 48.5 HP AVG melee for a knight with dragon lance and 70 axe skill..

Woohooo!! This ek gonna wreck the Anni quest solo no problems...

No but really... do not mistake rl tibia 7.7 knights with todays OT's knights. it's a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Btw, the 130 max damage was just a chance, but I know it's around 120-150 Hp with drag lance withy that skill, exact which, dunno.
so even if you took my 130 and made it 260 (2x more), you'd still be rolling around with 97 AVG melee with is a lot lower than OTs or even rl tibia of today.

Edit:
not to mention, in the original RealOTs back in the day, I had a RP lvl 150+ and I had 110 distance, using light bolts with boosted atk, I was pretty happy I actually started to hit 100+ on dragons...

Not like rl tibia today, there same skill would easily deal 300+ on dragons.

Last edited:
knight with dragon lance (47 atk) and 70/70 skill can possible make a top hit at around 130~ HP in 7.7
and now knights damage is zero based, meaning max is max, min is always 0..

every hit, random between 0 to 130, avg melee hit: 65 HP.
Then, one handed weapons has 75% hitchance, two handed has 90%, so.. 90% for the example.
That will lower the attack with the missing 10% to AVG atk: 58.5 HP.
After that, don't forget, melee get reduced by armors and shields, count that most mobs has maybe 20 total defense, lowering the damage with 10 hp.
so now you're at 48.5 HP AVG melee for a knight with dragon lance and 70 axe skill..

Woohooo!! This ek gonna wreck the Anni quest solo no problems...

No but really... do not mistake rl tibia 7.7 knights with todays OT's knights. it's a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Btw, the 130 max damage was just a chance, but I know it's around 120-150 Hp with drag lance withy that skill, exact which, dunno.
so even if you took my 130 and made it 260 (2x more), you'd still be rolling around with 97 AVG melee with is a lot lower than OTs or even rl tibia of today.

Edit:
not to mention, in the original RealOTs back in the day, I had a RP lvl 150+ and I had 110 distance, using light bolts with boosted atk, I was pretty happy I actually started to hit 100+ on dragons...

Not like rl tibia today, there same skill would easily deal 300+ on dragons.

i compared the damage to medivias damage formula
Medivia.info - Damage
level 70 with ml 6 85 skills and atk 56 weapon(d lance)
unless they are using a diff formula knights will hit pretty hard

Medivia.info - Damage

I wouldn't trust medivia for a second with damages, they've even said in the past that they stopped trying to make rl tibia 7.4 out of their server and started making up their own way of creating the game :)

Edit, did a calculate, lvl 30 EK, 70 skill, fire axe (38 atk) and it can do 171 max damage, no chance in hell that's accurate.
When I was hunting amazon camp with a 35 EK and fire axe, with 68 axe skill, I could barely headshot an Amazon (110 hp), it happened in like 1 out of 30 Amazon that I could headshot one, other than that, I did mostly 20-60 damage per hit

Medivia.info - Damage
unless they are using a diff formula knights will hit pretty hard

There's a huge difference indeed, the formulas that medivia uses are different.
You'll find the boost on the weapons quiet balancing.

Hi everyone,

As promised, the RealOTS client is available on the website under Account --> Download Client or you can click here.
Our login server has been online for the entire week and hasn't had any hickup. You are able to login and view your character list. The game-server will go live tomorrow at 12:00 EDT, 18:00 CET.

We are 24 hours away from going live, hope to see you all there. Do you have a suggestion or an idea? Feel free to post it here or on our forum.
xm7j1y.png

Event
We'll start out with an event that will last until the end of April. At the end of the month we'll put all the active players in a randomizer and randomly choose 3 active players to receive a Frozen Starlight or Light Ring.
The item never expires and gives permanently light.
Winners will be drawn 2nd of May.
be5xz4.png

Kind Regards,
BoneZ

Last edited:
Finally, looking forward to playing RealOTS again, iam really excited to Play this one :) U guys putting a big love into this one ! :) Keep going

Hi all,

With less than 1 hour to go, we're glad that people are starting to create a character. I'm planning to have this server online without any shutdown. I can totally finance the server without having any income of donation, however we're still thinking about and brainstorming what we can add to have a little income to invest in the server(think about custom sprites, maps, story lines etc..).

Promotion
Because of the low loot-rate(1.5x), we decided to change the promotion price to 10.000 gold.

Hope to see alot of oldschool & new players to enjoy RealOTS as it was back in the days.

PS; If you're playing and feel the need to bring any input of change or improvement for the server, feel free to make a post or msg BoneZ or Mikkael in-game. All input will be placed in a document and will be discussed.

Kind Regards,
BoneZ

isnt 1.5 loot to low?
and you cant do it like it was back in days on all realots, i mean 2-3 login proxy servers ? germany, netherlands and usa as far as i remember

isnt 1.5 loot to low?
and you cant do it like it was back in days on all realots, i mean 2-3 login proxy servers ? germany, netherlands and usa as far as i remember

It's set to 1.5 indeed, that does not mean that it can't be changed. If the players feel like 1.5 is to low, it can always be adjusted.
From what I remember, it wasn't always to hard to get cash on RealOTS with 2x loot rate.

Adding proxy servers should be indeed possible, however I remember that proxies didn't seem really that stable(random kicks etc). I have around 90ms when I login, it makes me walk smooth.
But also that shouldn't be a problem adding if European players feel like the walking isn't as smooth.

Loot rate is perfect, it should stay this way. However, respawn could be a bit at least 150% faster.

The server is currently down because of a little software failure on the dedicated server.
I joined the team last night and are going to do some magic work on the dedicated today and make sure there wont be any more internal issues again.

About spawn rate, we'll most likely make it spawn like in old RealOTs (2.5x).
It's mostly slow now because in rl tibia files, they spawn is adjusted by players online, so unless there's 500+ players, spawn is really, really slow :)

Back