• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RealOTS 7.7 | 100% Cipsoft files [2 EU PROXIES] - Free Premium - No Lagg in europe

Here exist assassins stars or soft boots like old realots?
also what about those light rings that exist before? magic ring, distance ring etc? amulets & rings also used to have
double charge/time

Nothing yet, the only edits are mentioned in earlier posts. I didn't want to make a complete copy of the old realots.

Dear players
The following changes will be made after the next server save;
* Willard in edron also buys Soldier helmets, Hatchets & Katanas
* Tempest Rod & Wand of Cosmic Energy's range will be edited to 2 sqm instead of 1.
The reason for extending its range is because, it's currently impossible to hit running creatures from a little distance.

Instant fix
Guilds can now be created, level 15 is needed in order to create a guild.
Have a nice day and enjoy the game.

Kind Regards
Your RealOTS Staff

Dear players
First of all, thank you for playing RealOTS and I hope you're enjoying it. We're doing our very best to keep the oldschool "hardcore feeling in there and at the same time enjoyable.

Marketplace
Now to sustain a little bit of the costs that come behind running the server, we've opened a marketplace for the one that wants to enjoy some benefits in-game. None of the items are overpowered or are pay2win.

Postman Report
Not everyone wants to go through the whole storyline of Postman, that's why we grant it as a product. You can obtain the report from any mail room around tibia(fe: Benjamin in thais). Right click on the report and you'll have full postman access.

Ancient Report
Ancient Reports can also be exchanged at any mail room NPC. The report can be exchanged for a Frozen Starlight, Light Ring(both permanent light), Backpack of Holding(vol:24) or 10 blood herbs.

After purchasing any of the reports from the marketplace, you can transfer them in-game from your account management page. Remember, all transfers will be delivered and can be picked up from any mail room NPC after the next server save.

A detailed explanation will be added tomorrow

Second EU Proxy
To make gaming more smooth for you guys we've added a third proxy in The Netherlands. This offers more variety.

Kind Regards,
Your RealOTS Staff

Ancient Report
Ancient Reports can also be exchanged at any mail room NPC. The report can be exchanged for a Frozen Starlight, Light Ring(both permanent light), Backpack of Holding(vol:24) or 10 blood herbs.

After purchasing any of the reports from the marketplace, you can transfer them in-game from your account management page.
Is this to get Djinn access? What a great idea. :) Good job.

is there anyway to change account number? i hate when i cant use my own....

There's no way and will probably be no way to change account number.
It's also a security thing, so people wont be creating account with same information on other servers (the main reason why people get hacked all the time)

Dear players
After the next server save rashid will make his way into Tibia, he will be staying in edron for a while. In order to get access to him, he'll have you doing missions before you're able to sell items to him. We've also added the access of rashid for a trade-able ancient report. This can be exchanged at any mail room NPC.

Paradox Quest
I want to congratulate the first player to clear the paradox quest, Ri Viera. As you guys can see, we're using the real files and there are no bugs.

Upcoming updates
We're working on new content(sprites, story-lines), but they will take time ofcourse, because we don't want something be plain simple.

No reset
I've already had people asking me, if i'm considering a reset because of the low population, I will NOT reset and hope to continue this project for as long as I possibly can.

Kind Regards,
Your RealOTS Staff

Dear players

Runes

As it was requested by many of our players, all runes mana cost has been halved. This enhancement is meant for all players who currently can't afford the expensive price of runes, and for all the mages who have to work for insanely long times to make runes and profit from it.

Regeneration

Along with cheaper runes when it comes to mana costs, we've modified regeneration rates so now, for example and in the case of knights, instead of regenerating 2 mana points every 6 seconds, they now regenerate 2 mana points every 3 seconds, that means that regeneration rates were multiplied by two!

Paladins

And last but not least, Paladins also received an in-game advantage to balance the server. Goblins now drop small stones 30% more often. Also, break chance for spears and small stones was reduced by 50%.

We sincerely hope that these changes contribute to create a more balanced server. And don't stop posting on Suggestions board if you think that something needs to be added to the game.

This is just what I've been looking for since the last couple of days. Been retired from the game completely for about 1 year..

Creating an character right now and begin my new era. :rolleyes:

Edit. Really sad news about the shutdown of the server, just a day after the information about it's up and running again? :eek:
Ah well, I think the server seemed to have the potential to grow big.

Last edited:
This is just what I've been looking for since the last couple of days. Been retired from the game completely for about 1 year..

Creating an character right now and begin my new era. :rolleyes:

Edit. Really sad news about the shutdown of the server, just a day after the information about it's up and running again? :eek:
Ah well, I think the server seemed to have the potential to grow big.

The server is back online i hope the gm fixed the issue and that we can play again if you need anything or help just ask in game chat bro =D

Highly recommended for nostalgic gameplay seekers!
Great community, no power abusers, even 5 players online they're all humans.
Admins - we're waiting for some updates and new content! : >

Back