• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Kingdom of Badasses
Kingdom of Crusaders
Kingdom of Kingdoms
Kingdom of Players
Kingdom of Botters
Kingdom of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

photo-original.png

Saddly already exists
My idea has a "S" at the end. :)

Kingdom of Badasses
Kingdom of Crusaders
Kingdom of Kingdoms
Kingdom of Players
Kingdom of Botters
Kingdom of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
kingdom of kings? #gameofthrones
Kingdom of Wynter
My idea has a "S" at the end. :)

All very good ideas, especially Kingdom of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! lol.

i know you said Pixel kingdoms not kingdom, but it is a bit Too similar.

Kingdom of Wynter this is very close to what i'm looking for.

kingdom of kings is interesting but if its from game of thrones i cant really us it. I dont want to copy other games/shows this time around.

Kingdom of Wynter this is very close to what i'm looking for.
Kingdoms of Spryng, Summyr, Fyll.... I'm playing now ahaha..
How about:
Kingdom Of Thalerid.
Cresta Kingdom.
Kingdom Of Galalinyth.
Neodora Kingdom.
Kingdom Of Ethiedien.
Acara Kingdom.

Kingdoms of Spryng, Summyr, Fyll.... I'm playing now ahaha..
How about:
Kingdom Of Thalerid.
Cresta Kingdom.
Kingdom Of Galalinyth.
Neodora Kingdom.
Kingdom Of Ethiedien.
Acara Kingdom.
Kingdom of Ash
Kingdom of Valinor
A Tale of Kingdoms
The Fallen Kingdom(s)
The Last Kingdom(s)
Parallel Kingdoms (PK) :cool:

These are all very good suggestions guys, thanks alot. its hard to choose out of them.

I'm going to see if i can combined some of these names together to see if they work, what do you guys think of these combined names?

---------------
Kingdom Of Thalerid.
Cresta Kingdom.
Kingdom Of Galalinyth.
Neodora Kingdom.
Kingdom Of Ethiedien.
Acara Kingdom.
Kingdom of Valinor
Kingdom of Ash
A Tale of Kingdoms
The Fallen Kingdom
The Last Kingdom
Parallel Kingdoms
---------------Combined names-------------------
Kingdoms of The Fallen (a Parallel Tale of Neodora and Ash)
Last of the Valinor Kingdoms (a Tale of war and ash)

sadly i could only think of 2..

Why not Kingdoms of blood, Strife and Ash?

How about OTRandomAsFux.com because every time I see you workin on something @Werewolf its always completely different than what I remember you doing the last time I read a post of yours xD!
In all seriousness, keep up the good work. Also, I like Tibia Kingdoms... whats wrong with it?

Kingdoms of the Fallen seems too wordy haha. I really like The Fallen Kingdom, but it seems you've already picked the one you want. :(
Kingdom of the Fallen is also nice, but if you keep the s on Kingdoms then it just sounds weird to me xD
It would be really cool if you made it so the name plays a part in the server instead of just being a name.
Kingdom of the Fallen could be the main city you start in and as you progress you venture into other Kingdoms or something.

Kingdoms of the Fallen seems too wordy haha. I really like The Fallen Kingdom, but it seems you've already picked the one you want. :(
Kingdom of the Fallen is also nice, but if you keep the s on Kingdoms then it just sounds weird to me xD
It would be really cool if you made it so the name plays a part in the server instead of just being a name.
Kingdom of the Fallen could be the main city you start in and as you progress you venture into other Kingdoms or something.
If you read it like..
Kingdoms; of the Fallen.
Placing emphasis on the pause, and the word fallen, then it sounds quite majestic.
Could make an entire story on the word play Fallen.
The Fallen were a proud race. Not as athletic as humans, not as delicate as elves, and not as sturdy as dwarves, yet they still thrived on their combined intelligence of the three.
Intelligence is not just a word we bandy around. Intelligence is based on many factor's including but not limited to one's logic, having abstract thoughts, understanding (not only of fundamentals, but having an understanding of understanding), the memory of self-awareness, communication (verbal, written, motion, et cetera), having the ability to learn, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity, problem solving. All of these attributes contribute to intelligence. The Fallen had exceptional intelligence...

blah blah. :p

Back