• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

First off, the reason they cant use it is because its supposed to be a Promo spell. and you need promo to use it, so its not a bug...

Secondly, i did huge changes to the server not just a Big map with yellow mobs and a few quests.
I did giant overhauls on every system in the game and added new ones, the only thing im currently lacking are More monsters and quests, everything else is running great.

Todays update if you look on my websight, As you can see i update on a daily basis, adding more and more content.
www.tibiakingdoms.com

Please dont assume that i did absolutely nothing during the 3 months i worked to change the server :/

I didnt meant to be mean bro you did good work but I cant really see much difference :((

I didnt meant to be mean bro you did good work but I cant really see much difference :((

alot of the script are behind the scenes, but Physical changes you should be seeing are...

Unique attack speeds for each weapon
New monsters
Elites
the new dmg reduction for armor system
balance of the vocations in general
Addons/mounts/rings are more difficult to get, Addons/mounts being quest related

:D Nice big updates coming up guys

*Animal Monsters 5-300 Spanws
*lvl100-300 spawns
*Release of a Boss
*Bug fixes

oh this is so much fun! i died in the part after the tutorial, respawned into the tutorial and couldnt click the gus shipthing anymore to get away from the tutorial, not recommended

oh this is so much fun! i died in the part after the tutorial, respawned into the tutorial and couldnt click the gus shipthing anymore to get away from the tutorial, not recommended
how can u even die in the tutorial o_O

it is a really fun server so far and frequent updates are making it more complete every time :)

You should have Reported this bug to me instead of just quitting over an oversee. Now that i know of the bug i can fix it.
you say the server is not recommended without actually playing it...

Edit:
Bug Fix: When you die in town just after the tutorial, you get respond in the tutorial.

See, Give me some feed back! im actively doing updates and fixes.

after the tutorial, in the normal island :)

the problem was, you died before you became a member of the 1st city, so it sent you back to your temple position in the tutorial. I fixed it by putting temple position changing tiles under the stairs 5 steps from leaving the raft.

the problem was, you died before you became a member of the 1st city, so it sent you back to your temple position in the tutorial. I fixed it by putting temple position changing tiles under the stairs 5 steps from leaving the raft.
Good fix :) wont get me back my shit tho haha ^^ anyways i didnt have anything too special and im just butthurt probably cause the new tutorial is kinda boring but w/e. will probablyl og in a few days

Good fix :) wont get me back my shit tho haha ^^ anyways i didnt have anything too special and im just butthurt probably cause the new tutorial is kinda boring but w/e. will probablyl og in a few days

i can tp your tutorial char to the main island, its not like you lost him permanently lol.

Btw if no one has reported this once you complete the tutorial if you go straight to the arena and someone kills you... you go back to the cabin where soft boots and skull quest is.. maybe place a tile soon as you get off the raft that sets your town :/

Btw if no one has reported this once you complete the tutorial if you go straight to the arena and someone kills you... you go back to the cabin where soft boots and skull quest is.. maybe place a tile soon as you get off the raft that sets your town :/
I reported this ros ! but he seemd to fix it with last restart.
overall really happy with updates i see atm. keep it up

096f84500b.jpg
53ebe17713.jpg
451917e358.jpg

Level 100 vampire. Stanix Adoxas . Hope to see a ban. hunting lvl 15 monsters since server relese probably lol.

Back