• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

This server is quite cool so far, even though there arent many quests or hunting places available yet. I have a few suggestions to make it even better:
- Make monsters drop food. Its quite annoying to have to keep fishing before every hunt, and to carry loads of fish everywhere you go. Getting monsters to drop food would make life alot easier.
- Remove soft boots. Currently, almost every character wears soft boots, because the increased regeneration is just too much to pass. It makes all boots you loot completely useless, no matter how rare they are. This is incredibly boring. It offers no choice of equipment at all. Please, remove soft boots or buff all other boots to become equally attractive to soft boots, so you actually have a choice in what boots you wear.
- Make weapon drops more balanced. Currently, there are a TON of battle mage weapon drops. You literally get flooded with them, while other vocations (such as vampires) rarely get a weapon drop at all. This creates an enormous unbalance between the vocations at lower levels.

I'll give you an example of my last point: while I leveled my vampire all the way 39 I found 0 unique or better skulls, heck, the only skulls I found were a few tier 1 starter skulls. As alternative I could wear 1h clubs, and after about 10-12 hours of farming the best I found was a tier 2 club with +22% attack speed. I did, on the other hand, find 6 battle mage weapons with AT LEAST 150% bonus attack speed. They are not rare to find at all, due to the high battle mage weapon drop rate. After finding a +195% attack speed weapon I finnaly gave in and started a battle mage. On the site both vampires and battle mages are stated to have 'Moderate' dps. Boy, was I surprised to find out that my lvl 15 battle mage deals roughly 4 times as much damage as my lvl 39 vampire. Thanks to this I could level my battle mage to 40 in less than 3 hours, which is less than 1/4th of the time I needed to get my vampire there.

I like the vampire playstyle alot more than my battle mage, but I can't stand playing it when it deals so little damage. Vampire have no other advantages either: its survivability is slightly worse than the battle mage, and so are the spells. Compared to the battle mage, vampire is unplayable. I'm sure most of this imbalance could be prevented in the future though if mobs drop equal amounts of weapons for all classes. That way, all classes have equal chances on looting a good weapon, so the gaps in dps become much closer.

//Xaos

This server is quite cool so far, even though there arent many quests or hunting places available yet. I have a few suggestions to make it even better:
- Make monsters drop food. Its quite annoying to have to keep fishing before every hunt, and to carry loads of fish everywhere you go. Getting monsters to drop food would make life alot easier.
- Remove soft boots. Currently, almost every character wears soft boots, because the increased regeneration is just too much to pass. It makes all boots you loot completely useless, no matter how rare they are. This is incredibly boring. It offers no choice of equipment at all. Please, remove soft boots or buff all other boots to become equally attractive to soft boots, so you actually have a choice in what boots you wear.
- Make weapon drops more balanced. Currently, there are a TON of battle mage weapon drops. You literally get flooded with them, while other vocations (such as vampires) rarely get a weapon drop at all. This creates an enormous unbalance between the vocations at lower levels.

I'll give you an example of my last point: while I leveled my vampire all the way 39 I found 0 unique or better skulls, heck, the only skulls I found were a few tier 1 starter skulls. As alternative I could wear 1h clubs, and after about 10-12 hours of farming the best I found was a tier 2 club with +22% attack speed. I did, on the other hand, find 6 battle mage weapons with AT LEAST 150% bonus attack speed. They are not rare to find at all, due to the high battle mage weapon drop rate. After finding a +195% attack speed weapon I finnaly gave in and started a battle mage. On the site both vampires and battle mages are stated to have 'Moderate' dps. Boy, was I surprised to find out that my lvl 15 battle mage deals roughly 4 times as much damage as my lvl 39 vampire. Thanks to this I could level my battle mage to 40 in less than 3 hours, which is less than 1/4th of the time I needed to get my vampire there.

I like the vampire playstyle alot more than my battle mage, but I can't stand playing it when it deals so little damage. Vampire have no other advantages either: its survivability is slightly worse than the battle mage, and so are the spells. Compared to the battle mage, vampire is unplayable. I'm sure most of this imbalance could be prevented in the future though if mobs drop equal amounts of weapons for all classes. That way, all classes have equal chances on looting a good weapon, so the gaps in dps become much closer.

//Xaos

okay, heres my responses

*Make monsters drop food: Today or tomorrows update will includ hundreds of animal class monsters, these monsters do not fight the same way as humanoids, they all have their own unique combat style. Animal monsters drop food, Werewolf weapons and have a 5X higher drop rate of enchanting crystals, and refining materials. which will allow early game character to suit up alot easier.

*Remove soft boots, agreeable these boots make all other boots obsoleet, i will consider ether removing them Or nerfing their regeneration speed to make other shoes more knowtacable.

* Make weapon drops more balanced: This is a strange request, all the weapons and armors are divided completely evenly with the same drop rates. Battle m,age seems to drop more commonly only because their are 4 sword, 4 axes, 4 clubs of the same tier level, but with different elements. their drop rate is exactly the same as any other weapon, their just happens to be a large voriaty.

*I like the vampire playstyle alot: In order to adjust the class to a more playable state i need Feed back on any problems or ideas to fix them. For example today i was Just told that the Vampire bat spell and mate call spell did not work. However thanks to that feed back i was able to fix them and they are now currently working as intended.

okay, heres my responses

*Make monsters drop food: Today or tomorrows update will includ hundreds of animal class monsters, these monsters do not fight the same way as humanoids, they all have their own unique combat style. Animal monsters drop food, Werewolf weapons and have a 5X higher drop rate of enchanting crystals, and refining materials. which will allow early game character to suit up alot easier.

*Remove soft boots, agreeable these boots make all other boots obsoleet, i will consider ether removing them Or nerfing their regeneration speed to make other shoes more knowtacable.

* Make weapon drops more balanced: This is a strange request, all the weapons and armors are divided completely evenly with the same drop rates. Battle m,age seems to drop more commonly only because their are 4 sword, 4 axes, 4 clubs of the same tier level, but with different elements. their drop rate is exactly the same as any other weapon, their just happens to be a large voriaty.

*I like the vampire playstyle alot: In order to adjust the class to a more playable state i need Feed back on any problems or ideas to fix them. For example today i was Just told that the Vampire bat spell and mate call spell did not work. However thanks to that feed back i was able to fix them and they are now currently working as intended.

Thanks for the quick response!

I like the new monsters with a unique combat style and drops, sounds very good! Also glad to hear you will be nerfing or removing soft boots :)

As for the battle mage items: if there are 3 different types of battle mage items with 4 elements for each, that are 12 different battle mage items that can be dropped. That means you have 12 times the chance to find an awesome weapon for your battle mage compared to other vocations with only one weapon. That is exactly why I found so much great battle mage weapons and so little good ones of most other vocations. Imbalanced!

As a fix for this, you could lower the battle mage weapon rate to 1/12 of what the rate is currently at for each of their weapons. Alternatively, you could also just allow one element per weapon, that already lowers the rate to 3x instead of 1x. Much more balanced.

//Xaos

dont remove soft boots lol. the regen is shit on everything. t3 boots are waay better then softies anyway. just early game softies make it nice

Xaos you skill ONE skill on battle mage. eventho you start 60. my sword fight on my Bmage is 100. I would NEVER start skilling again on axe etc. i have 1 item to get. :)

Thanks for the quick response!

I like the new monsters with a unique combat style and drops, sounds very good! Also glad to hear you will be nerfing or removing soft boots :)

As for the battle mage items: if there are 3 different types of battle mage items with 4 elements for each, that are 12 different battle mage items that can be dropped. That means you have 12 times the chance to find an awesome weapon for your battle mage compared to other vocations with only one weapon. That is exactly why I found so much great battle mage weapons and so little good ones of most other vocations. Imbalanced!

As a fix for this, you could lower the battle mage weapon rate to 1/12 of what the rate is currently at for each of their weapons. Alternatively, you could also just allow one element per weapon, that already lowers the rate to 3x instead of 1x. Much more balanced.

//Xaos

AS for the battle mages, you can realisticly get better weapons as in magically looted but its not unbalanced, Battlw mages only have a maximum of 5 tiers of weapons.
Level 1
Level 50
Level 100
Level 200
Level 300

Were as every Other class gets weapons between 10-50 Levles, giving them much higher chances of getting stronger weapons before the battle mage gets to their next tier. it balances its self out.

dont remove soft boots lol. the regen is shit on everything. t3 boots are waay better then softies anyway. just early game softies make it nice

Xaos you skill ONE skill on battle mage. eventho you start 60. my sword fight on my Bmage is 100. I would NEVER start skilling again on axe etc. i have 1 item to get. :)

The regeneration for all vocations could just be buffed instead of always wearing soft boots. Same result, but then you can actually choose what boots to wear on lower level.

You have a point with the skilling up. I guess then just removing the different elements for each weapon is an option, or making each weapon 1/4 of the normal drop rate. Then you have a normal drop rate for every type of battle mage weapon.

//Xaos

AS for the battle mages, you can realisticly get better weapons as in magically looted but its not unbalanced, Battlw mages only have a maximum of 5 tiers of weapons.
Level 1
Level 50
Level 100
Level 200
Level 300

Were as every Other class gets weapons between 10-50 Levles, giving them much higher chances of getting stronger weapons before the battle mage gets to their next tier. it balances its self out.
By that logic I should find a better weapon for my vampire than I have for my battle mage before lvl 50, right? Because at lvl 50 the imbalance just keeps repeating itself. I have two characters at 40 and I must say I haven't even found a weapon that came close to the 6 battle mage weapons I found, for ANY class. The best I found was an elite two handed sword with +116% attack speed for berserkers. For my vampire, a lvl 20 one handed club with +22% attack speed was the best I could find. To compare: 11 attack on the lvl 20 weapon vs 15 attack on the battle mage weapon. The battle mage weapon makes me attack 195% faster, which is rougly three times as fast as my 1h club.

For this theory to work, the tier items should grow significantly stronger with every tier than they are now. I can tell you right now that I most likely wont find any better item than the 6 battle mage weapons before lvl 50, and then I'll be stumbling open the new tier of battle mage items again, with a 12 times higher chance to loot great ones. It also doesn't help that the battle mage weapons are already stronger than the higher level generic weapons. A lvl 1 battle mage weapon has 5 + 10 = 15 attack, while lvl 40 1h weapons have 14.

Enough about the weapons for now though.

Edit: After trying a berserker and seeing my friends damage on both psychic and wizard, I came to the conclusion that its not really vampire being weak as much as it is battle mage being OP. Battle mages have insane AoE spells and easy to find weapons, they are pretty OP, while vampires now seem to be much more balanced after the past few updates.

Last edited:
By that logic I should find a better weapon for my vampire than I have for my battle mage before lvl 50, right? Because at lvl 50 the imbalance just keeps repeating itself. I have two characters at 40 and I must say I haven't even found a weapon that came close to the 6 battle mage weapons I found, for ANY class. The best I found was an elite two handed sword with +116% attack speed for berserkers. For my vampire, a lvl 20 one handed club with +22% attack speed was the best I could find. To compare: 11 attack on the lvl 20 weapon vs 15 attack on the battle mage weapon. The battle mage weapon makes me attack 195% faster, which is rougly three times as fast as my 1h club.

For this theory to work, the tier items should grow significantly stronger with every tier than they are now. I can tell you right now that I most likely wont find any better item than the 6 battle mage weapons before lvl 50, and then I'll be stumbling open the new tier of battle mage items again, with a 12 times higher chance to loot great ones. It also doesn't help that the battle mage weapons are already stronger than the higher level generic weapons. A lvl 1 battle mage weapon has 5 + 10 = 15 attack, while lvl 40 1h weapons have 14.

Edit: After trying a berserker and seeing my friends damage on both psychic and wizard, I came to the conclusion that its not really vampire being weak as much as it is battle mage being OP. Battle mages have insane AoE spells and easy to find weapons, they are pretty OP, while vampires now seem to be much more balanced after the past few updates.

battle mages are not Op, because they get a larger voriaty of weapons to loot, with a slightly higher chance of magical drops... what really matters is luck, it always boils down to luck. For example, seph looted this thing. Have any of your battle mage weapon come close?

09:52 You see a legendary blacksteel sword (Atk:35, Def:35, AS: 556).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 93 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +260%]

So, as i was saying its always the Luck of the drop.

battle mages are not Op, because they get a larger voriaty of weapons to loot, with a slightly higher chance of magical drops... what really matters is luck, it always boils down to luck. For example, seph looted this thing. Have any of your battle mage weapon come close?

09:52 You see a legendary blacksteel sword (Atk:35, Def:35, AS: 556).
It can only be wielded properly by berserkers of level 93 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +260%]

So, as i was saying its always the Luck of the drop.
Its not just the weapon, its the spells aswell. My lvl 40 battle mage got 4 AoE spells, of which 3 hit for 350+. It easily outdamages my friends wizard and psychic with spells only. Create a battle mage, boost it to 40 and see for yourself ;)

Its not just the weapon, its the spells aswell. My lvl 40 battle mage got 4 AoE spells, of which 3 hit for 350+. It easily outdamages my friends wizard and psychic with spells only. Create a battle mage, boost it to 40 and see for yourself ;)

impossible, i created the spells to have a similar, Damage muti to Cool down ratio so that No spell is stronger then another. The dps rate of any spell is exactly the same regardless of vocation. this means that all their damage are the same theoretically, so no vocations spells are stronger then another. the damage you cause is based on skill/Ml and the damage reduction is based on the armor.

impossible, i created the spells to have a similar, Damage muti to Cool down ratio so that No spell is stronger then another. The dps rate of any spell is exactly the same regardless of vocation. this means that all their damage are the same theoretically, so no vocations spells are stronger then another. the damage you cause is based on skill/Ml and the damage reduction is based on the armor.
What he is trying to say is that battle mages are in theory supposed to hit mediocre damage in all categories, where right now they hit the same as other mages, however they get GIANT aoe's from level 10-40, that allow them to powerlevel much faster then other classes.

I told you before, either nerf the AoE, or nerf the dmg by 1/3m or spread their MASSIVE aoe's across a larger level gap and don't give them the aoe's starting from level 10.

For this part, the weapon imbalance is based on luck. Battle mages weapons have more damage because they were meant to. The one handed weapons are primarily for the Guardians to use, and their dps is meant to be low.

If you look at the 'raw' items and not the special loot drops, the tier's of weapons get much better each time.
If you took a tier 1 +300% dmg, and compared it to a tier 2 230% dmg or to a tier 3 160% dmg, the dmg would be all the same.

For another thing, a lot of items cannot be enchanted because they are 'stackable' items.
Until a working item editor can be made/found these items will never be able to be enchantable.
However if we discard these items, then many classes will not have enough working weapons.

Back onto the topic of battle mage weapons.

Like Link said it is regarding luck that a battle mage would get their specific weapon with the attack they need.
In Theory and Fact, If a battle mage wishes to be stronger they need all four elements, which boils down to them needing to obtain all four weapons with high stats in order to deal their best DPS in every situation.
The fact that their AoE's are so big and so many seems to stray away from the fact that they have weapon based spells as well they rely on their weapon's damage.

Now to the source of the problem. We cannot put 1 type (fire for instance) of battle mage weapon in, as they require all types of elemental damage, because if we 'swap' the item to allow them to change the element type, they will lose any special 'buff' the item has.
This is due to the way the item would need to be changed.
Click - delete item - create new item - done.

Hopefully this answers all the questions I saw.

What he is trying to say is that battle mages are in theory supposed to hit mediocre damage in all categories, where right now they hit the same as other mages, however they get GIANT aoe's from level 10-40, that allow them to powerlevel much faster then other classes.

I told you before, either nerf the AoE, or nerf the dmg by 1/3m or spread their MASSIVE aoe's across a larger level gap and don't give them the aoe's starting from level 10.

For this part, the weapon imbalance is based on luck. Battle mages weapons have more damage because they were meant to. The one handed weapons are primarily for the Guardians to use, and their dps is meant to be low.

If you look at the 'raw' items and not the special loot drops, the tier's of weapons get much better each time.
If you took a tier 1 +300% dmg, and compared it to a tier 2 230% dmg or to a tier 3 160% dmg, the dmg would be all the same.

For another thing, a lot of items cannot be enchanted because they are 'stackable' items.
Until a working item editor can be made/found these items will never be able to be enchantable.
However if we discard these items, then many classes will not have enough working weapons.

Back onto the topic of battle mage weapons.

Like Link said it is regarding luck that a battle mage would get their specific weapon with the attack they need.
In Theory and Fact, If a battle mage wishes to be stronger they need all four elements, which boils down to them needing to obtain all four weapons with high stats in order to deal their best DPS in every situation.
The fact that their AoE's are so big and so many seems to stray away from the fact that they have weapon based spells as well they rely on their weapon's damage.

Now to the source of the problem. We cannot put 1 type (fire for instance) of battle mage weapon in, as they require all types of elemental damage, because if we 'swap' the item to allow them to change the element type, they will lose any special 'buff' the item has.
This is due to the way the item would need to be changed.
Click - delete item - create new item - done.

Hopefully this answers all the questions I saw.

The AoE part is exactly what I was trying to say. The damage is indeed the same, but because all of the battle mage his spells (except for one) are AoE, he can deal that damage to multiple monsters at once, thus getting a monstrous dps. I like your solution to put the AoE spells across a larger level gap, that would certainly make the early game of battle mages more balanced.

The parts about the elemental type weapons and the weapons that cannot be unique make sense. Thanks for explaining those points. :)

By the way, I see only spells in the battle mage spellbook that sound like AoE spells. Is the battle mage just meant to be a copy of the wizard with more health and less damage?

The AoE part is exactly what I was trying to say. The damage is indeed the same, but because all of the battle mage his spells (except for one) are AoE, he can deal that damage to multiple monsters at once, thus getting a monstrous dps. I like your solution to put the AoE spells across a larger level gap, that would certainly make the early game of battle mages more balanced.

The parts about the elemental type weapons and the weapons that cannot be unique make sense. Thanks for explaining those points. :)

By the way, I see only spells in the battle mage spellbook that sound like AoE spells. Is the battle mage just meant to be a copy of the wizard with more health and less damage?
dude. battle mage is an aoe based elemental class.
A MAGE. Wizard=mage
i dont know why you act like its op as fuck. theres an archer almost 200 without anything but 1 aoe. op? no.

I personally don't mind the game, but I lost direction at some point in the pirate quest in the first town, so starting leveling on the side got lvl 30 in 5 hours of total game play. Quite honestly, not a bad game however like other players have stated before it lacks hurrendously in the way of direction. Each NPC should give you a book saying where to go next, or mark it on your mini-map. The game is great, but i cant see a lot of people playing this without extensive ingame guidance via map/script systems.

guys if battlemage is so OP then why dont i see alot of battlemages ingame?? I personally think its fine just as it is..

My one problem is about vampires, becouse i really enjoy playing with them ^^. They use skull (club) weapens but these weapens are stackable so i wont find anny with att speed. ;(
Now if i use other club weapens will i hit thesame (as high) as a skull weapen?
This is my question and if possible make skull weapens so they are not stackable.

So anny advice on wich weapen i should use on my vamp? couse i love playing with it :D

guys if battlemage is so OP then why dont i see alot of battlemages ingame?? I personally think its fine just as it is..

My one problem is about vampires, becouse i really enjoy playing with them ^^. They use skull (club) weapens but these weapens are stackable so i wont find anny with att speed. ;(
Now if i use other club weapens will i hit thesame (as high) as a skull weapen?
This is my question and if possible make skull weapens so they are not stackable.

So anny advice on wich weapen i should use on my vamp? couse i love playing with it :D
use one hand club with atk speed till u have enough lvl for the next skull (around lvl 75) and hope u drop one of them with stats cause these are not stackable so can drop with stats

ok thx for the answer :) lvl 75 here i comeee :D

By the way, do you know how important ml is for vampires? becouse i can chose from +hp% items or +ml% items. DOnt know wich is better

ok thx for the answer :) lvl 75 here i comeee :D

By the way, do you know how important ml is for vampires? becouse i can chose from +hp% items or +ml% items. DOnt know wich is better

IM doing an overhaul on vampires today, they are not supposed to be based on ML what so ever. They are suposed to be based on Level/skill/weapon.

i hope they wont become weaker ;( couse i love their playstile.

So with each lvl, skill and weapen they hit harder hmmm. They do get fast ml so i dont see why their dammage cant be ml based too :S

and plz consider that their weapens dont drop special attributes at the beginning. Can you make it so they hit as hard with all blunt weapens?

Last edited:
i hope they wont become weaker ;( couse i love their playstile.

So with each lvl, skill and weapen they hit harder hmmm. They do get fast ml so i dont see why their dammage cant be ml based too :S

and plz consider that their weapens dont drop special attributes at the beginning. Can you make it so they hit as hard with all blunt weapens?

Scratch that, found a way to cope.
The weapon damage will be based on weapon dmg + skill + level.
The weapons helain on hit feature is based on Magic level + level.

this system applies to reapers And vampires.

I also fixed the issue when they go into their transformations they cannot use magic rope/levitate/find person/light spells.

Back