• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Can't connect to my Server

Freezer

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a problem with my OT. I can access it from the machine where it's been hosted. Means I can run TIbia + OT on same PC and log via 127.0.0.1 all works fine...
But I can't log in from a different PC on my Network, or Internet... Firewalls are off portforwarding works 100%. But if I try to log in from the Internet or my own home network I just can see my character list and when I hit enter to join the game a error appieres: "Cannot connect to the game server. Error: COnnection refused. (10061).

I'm using TFS 0.3.7_SVN (Crying Damson).
Here is my Config.lua

PHP:
	-- Connection config

worldId = 0
	ip = "192.168.20.99"  //here I tried also 127.0.0.1 
	bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = "7172"
	loginTries = 3
	retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
	loginTimeout = 60 * 1000
	maxPlayers = 100
	motd = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!"
	displayOnOrOffAtCharlist = false
	onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true
	allowClones = 0
	serverName = "Forgotten"
	loginMessage = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!"
	statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000
	replaceKickOnLogin = true
	forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = false
	loginOnlyWithLoginServer = false
	premiumPlayerSkipWaitList = false
	packetsPerSecond = 50

what did you do to 'reopen' the ports that you had previusly opened? I am having the same issue on my linux server, although i really have the ports open and from the web (if tried HalfAway and others) it is seen as opened...Also by telnet I confirmed that I have the ports open. I am having the same problem as xapokis:

Ports Open + IP Wrong = access char list and stucks

But i have tried with my outside ip, with localhost, 127.0.0.1, 192.168.1.49 (which is my local ip) and I cannot connect to it even from the same local network...

Back