• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant create character in Geisors Account Manager

phokuz

Reaction score
This error resolves when I try to create a new character in Geisors account manager, at the Homepage.

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

I dont want players to choose vocation at start, players buy their vocations ingame, and start as a novice (no vocation).

go to localhost.
Go to the admin planel and click on reload vocations.
After the vocations
None you write Rook Sample
After sorc you write Sorcerer Sample
After druid you write Druid Sample
After Paladin you write Paladin Sample
and after knight you write Knight sample and then yopu have to set a mark to these you want the players to be able to choose when they start.

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

Ive done what you said, but the problem is mixtured with the base account in my myphpadmin though i still have done nothing with the rook sample and i added the text in the admin panel where you told me to do. cant understand what the problem is do you?

go to localhost.
After the vocations
and after knight you write Knight sample and then yopu have to set a mark to these you want the players to be able to choose when they start.

go to localhost.
After the vocations

Thats worked for me, Thanks :p
Phokuz it should work, it worked for me :S

Back