• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant login to my Tibia 8.6 done! READ!

vikkevikz

Reaction score
Hello OtLand!

I have an OT server (vokamas.no-ip.org) which is an Tibia 8.0 server, its works without any problems.

But since my goal with Tibia OT is to have an Tibia 8.6 with website etc.

So..

I have downloaded a TFS server ( http://otland.net/f18/8-60-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-v3-147913/ )

I have fix anything in the config.lua etc, I know what to do there, and created a database and imported mysql.sql file.
And imported an 8.6 evolution map. ( I have changed the Acc manager position )

But when other people ( my friend ) tried to log in to the server, he did come to the Character List, but when he gonna log in it says the server is Offline?
But myself, I can log in, but only with the Local Ip adress, 127.0.0.1.

So my question is, what is the problem? Maybe the ports?
Here is a picture of my ports
hjlap.jpg

Do you see any problem? Or know anything about this problem? Please contact me via PM, or answer this thread.

Cheers / V!
:$

Answer to all above:

But if you look at the Pic, it doesn't shows it would be a problem? Are the ports right? The config.lua is fine (my ip is correct there). And.. What do you mean by open ports on my firewall? got a link for a tutorial?

Thanks for your respondings!

*EDIT*, just checked with portforward tool. It says my 7272 is open on my router. 100% 7171 is because my 8.0 ot works!

so guys i checked the open ports it seems that it's opened , and my ip is writed succesfully . but still not login into game just it log into accounts - please help

Back