• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Can't Start my server any more

Imfreezing

Krossa Kapitalismen
Solutions
Reaction score
got this error when i try to start my ot
Code:
[31/03/2014 17:33:41] > FATAL: OTBM Loader - This map needs to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.
got the latest version of rememes , 2.2
thanks

Make sure the names are correct in the Remere.
bBFAK.png

ZSJad4.png

If it isn't correct you can move the spawn/house file to an other folder, then change the names in remere, save, remove the new files it creates and add the spawn and house file back or change the name of the files itself.

because...

Import:
  • yourmap.otbm

And in your folder where yourmap.otbm is there needs to be
  • yourmap-spawn.xml
  • yourmap-house.xml

Or press ctrl+P

Or do it like Limos said xD

But the thing is,when i import the map,its already empty of monsters :SSS
because...

Import:
  • yourmap.otbm

And in your folder where yourmap.otbm is there needs to be
  • yourmap-spawn.xml
  • yourmap-house.xml

Or press ctrl+P

Or do it like Limos said xD
Make sure the names are correct in the Remere.
bBFAK.png

ZSJad4.png

If it isn't correct you can move the spawn/house file to an other folder, then change the names in remere, save, remove the new files it creates and add the spawn and house file back or change the name of the files itself.

Do you still have the spawn and house files with the spawns and houses in it? Then you can change the name of the spawn and house file in remere (when you save it, make sure the spawn and house file aren't in the same folder, because it will save the empty one), then add the original spawn and house file to the same folder as the map.
You can also change the name of the files.

ZSJad4.png

Those names must be the same as the names of the spawn and house files you have in same folder as the map.
It doesn't matter what the name is of the map, only how the files are called here.

Jesus is that this hard do oyu have teamviewer so i can show you?^^

Your World folder need's to look like this:
33bobpk.jpg

And btw did you do a backup? OR did you overwrite it because than you lost your spawn and house xml and needs to be created new!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Maltexor
It doesn't matter what the name of the map is, only how the spawn and house file are called in Remere like I showed on the picture.

@Imfreezing
You can also just copy everything in the original spawn script and add it in the new spawn script it creates while saving the map.

Back