• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CAST] - OTX Server 2.X.S-3 LORD ZEDD (7.x/8.x/8.5x/8.6x/8.7x/10.x)

Trying compile 8.1

Code:
 CXX      otserv.o
  CXX      outputmessage.o
otserv.cpp: In function ‘void otserv(StringVec, ServiceManager*)’:
otserv.cpp:598:18: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘RSA {aka struct rsa_st}’
  BN_dec2bn(&g_RSA->p, g_config.getString(ConfigManager::RSA_PRIME1).c_str());
                  ^~
In file included from /usr/include/openssl/crypto.h:31:0,
                 from /usr/include/openssl/bio.h:20,
                 from /usr/include/openssl/asn1.h:16,
                 from /usr/include/openssl/rsa.h:16,
                 from otserv.cpp:44:
/usr/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:110:16: note: forward declaration of ‘RSA {aka struct rsa_st}’
typedef struct rsa_st RSA;

game.cpp after this
Code:
if(!player || player->isRemoved())
        return false;
add this
Code:
if(playerId == invitedId)
        return false;

do not make the account with the number "10" in name and the cast will not be active
But when i try enter in account manager without 1/1, show me invalid account or password. I want disable cast, for enter in account manager without 1/1.

password are encrypted with sha1 or no remember check it on config.lua
I try all encrypted, i need enter 1/1 to use account manager. When i try create item with number 1 i cant, because i need enter 1/1 account. How remove cast from sources? Or put enableCast= "FALSE"/"TRUE" in config.lua

Last edited:
I try all encrypted, i need enter 1/1 to use account manager. When i try create item with number 1 i cant, because i need enter 1/1 account. How remove cast from sources? Or put enableCast= "FALSE"/"TRUE" in config.lua
just remove the account with password 10 / 10 from your database
are you using sql or mysql ?

Hello. Which Map Editor can I use to be compatible with this engine? :) RME version?

How I can disable cast system and get back to default account manager without 1/1?

How I can disable cast system and get back to default account manager without 1/1?
i think you always had to use 1 /1 in order to log in to the acc manage bro. to disable the cast you don't have to do anything because it doesn't comes enabled

How to seperate afk players from active players to avoid ban on otservlist?

Back