• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Casting spell using an item TFS 1.1 - tibia 10.41

Saferio

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my scripting skills sucks and I'm just starting to learn but on my ots I want to implement some small system that allows you to cast spell from an item.

What I mean?
For example you drop a book (ItemID: [1984].) It's blue tome book, and if you use it then better version of exori will be casted(Or any other spell I will make later), something like double exori(second exori casted in 200ms delay) or exori+buff to all fighting skills for 5-10 secs.

I still would like to have mana consumption but I want for book to stay, I don't want to have it as runes so it disappear. Most importantly I don't want for it to have crosshair, so if you right click it or have it on hotkey it works like normal spell and gives you exhaustion like any other spell.

Is something like this even possible :confused:?

What do you mean by "drop a book"? I'm confused by the idea.
Are you saying that the book will only cast spell if the book is on the ground?

Ah sorry for confusing you... I shouldn't even add this maybe to the post. What I meant was, that I will have diffrent bosses, quests that will drop you better version of the spell created in a book so players will be able to trade them etc.

Back