• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Catador's Showoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catador~

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am Anderson, also known as Catador. I just created an account in this forum, so you probably don't know me.

Here are some sprites of my project "Pokemon Universe Online":

The sprites have been removed.
Reason: Ripping

Last edited:
love your pokemons man! keep on posting :B
btw do you know any date for the launch of your project?

Really great work, I'll try this out when it launches just because the quality of the art ;)

I don't know if I can make double post, but here is one more sprite.

Last edited:
I don't know if I can make double post, but here is one more sprite.
snakeman.png
cool!

You realize that getting rid of this "copyrights censorship" isn't hard, right?
i don't think that matters much, if someone gets rid of that copyright censor, the only thing that mewtwo will ever be is a lame npc who can't move haha, or a statue ( :( like my steelix)

You realize that getting rid of this "copyrights censorship" isn't hard, right?
I know. It's a symbolical censorship that says "DON'T TOUCH MY MEWTWO".

i don't think that matters much, if someone gets rid of that copyright censor, the only thing that mewtwo will ever be is a lame npc who can't move haha, or a statue ( :( like my steelix)

And my Charizard :(

Last edited:
PokeXGames have resources for pay by the sprites but continue ripping, this is a sad thing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back