• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cathedral Quest [8.54]

Rik123

Into the abyss
Reaction score
Client: 8.54
By: Rik123
Ingame name: Docter Mengele

NOTE:
The TP's are based on MY OWN DIRECTIONS, so you'll have to change them probally.
Also, if you are copying it, check all floors real good, cuz there are some hidden floors (1 above the TP at the lava crap) and on top of the ruin, those floors.
ALSO: I couldnt upload spawns so you've gotto spawn the creatures yourself.
Also.. I don't have the scripts for the stones to be removed in the cathedral, so you'll have to get them yourself, or just remove them. If you want to include the script, the levers are at the ruined jail, sacrifical room and the lava bridge.

Please rep++ if you like it ;)

Attachments

• CathedralQuest.otbm
    568.1 KB · Views: 80 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
The way you are showing your screenshots is VERY annoying to me. Most people ( including me ), won't even click all of the links, go back, zoom in again etc. Just post the screenshots on the Forum itself instead of letting us do the work, and still not be able to see what you've mapped in a good way. Just trying to help.

The way you are showing your screenshots is VERY annoying to me. Most people ( including me ), won't even click all of the links, go back, zoom in again etc. Just post the screenshots on the Forum itself instead of letting us do the work, and still not be able to see what you've mapped in a good way. Just trying to help.

If you know how, tell me, because I don't

google for inserting images?... or do you mean that weard flashy looking image uploading application when you make a new thread? Well, i don't understand anything of that app. :O Already tried it 3 times, can't work with it.

Back