• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Censure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

connorryanone

Reaction score
I'm seriously sick of all of my *censure* infragments or w.e they are called, can't you add a system that just blocks swear words? etc... because people are just getting warnings for swearing at people, i mean why not add a system that blocks these? instead of just getting warnings for something that is allowed in chat.

I've sworn alot on this site and not 1 infrag, I think it's because I use it in general instead of towards someone but no I highly doubt they will put a censure app/program in this forum. People wont stop swearing (I myself swear like a sailor) but gl on your prob! Peace out biatches!

I've sworn alot on this site and not 1 infrag, I think it's because I use it in general instead of towards someone but no I highly doubt they will put a censure app/program in this forum. People wont stop swearing (I myself swear like a sailor) but gl on your prob! Peace out biatches!

as soon as i post a swear, i reckon about 10 different people report me.

edit:
Everyone cant stop themselves from swearing? Are you feeling ok?

well, if your like me and have anger management problems it is actually pretty hard.

I'm sure it's because you do stuff that offend people, try to be more... Grown up with comments and if you get into a flame war, just either troll them hard or state your opinion without swearing and if you swear don't swear directly at them. ;) Technicalities my friend, technicalities.

Conor,its because people dont like you because you are immature & you are a troll.

Yes but from what I've seen he doesn't stalk people and constantly fight people in all threads they talks in (like you to tonks), depending on your 'comeback' it will show whether you are mature yourself.

Conor,its because people dont like you because you are immature & you are a troll.

Connor* :), and i own people hard at flame wars, and i just end up with the blame.

I can be immature, and i can be mature. some people would call me a troll but thats not even what i classify as myself...

Connor* :), and i own people hard at flame wars, and i just end up with the blame.

I can be immature, and i can be mature. some people would call me a troll but thats not even what i classify as myself...

Don't feel so high and might about that. Not really something to be proud of.

Don't feel so high and might about that. Not really something to be proud of.

huh? lol..

edit:
You own people at flame wars that you start and you end up getting banned.

Actually i started a arguement with holman, because he is friends with Darkstar, and they both *censure* me over, darkstar got my ip from when i joined his xeno forums, or somehow... and starting dos'ing my ip for ages. i even had proof of him doing it, but lost it due to reformatting my pc. i even had to contact my service provider and tell them to change my ip.

edit: close this thread.. i wanted a suggestion to admins etc, not a arguement with some guys about my ban..

edit2:
Yes but from what I've seen he doesn't stalk people and constantly fight people in all threads they talks in (like you to tonks), depending on your 'comeback' it will show whether you are mature yourself.
why are you bringing tonks into this lol? he hasnt commented here :S

Last edited:
Where will be the fun of infracting someone if everything gets censored though? I personally believe minor insults should be allowed. Actually I don't think moderators pay attention to such insults. Heavy ones should bring punishments though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back